Alex Jones' Lawyers Accidentally Sends Client's Texts To Sandy Hook Lawyers

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A day after far-right conspiracy-monger Alex Jones was scolded by a judge for chewing gum in the courtroom, opposing lawyers dropped a bombshell revelation they said proved the embattled InfoWars host has been lying on the stand. On Tuesday, Jones insisted, under oath, that he had fully complied with the court’s discovery process, and that there were no text messages on his phone in which he discussed Sandy Hook, as the other side had requested. On Wednesday, attorney Mark Bankston informed a seemingly stunned Jones that he had evidence this was untrue.

Bankston continued, “In discovery, you were asked if you had Sandy Hook text messages on your phone, and you said, ‘No,’ correct?” Bankston asked. “You said that under oath.”Jones replied, “If I was mistaken, I was mistaken. You’ve got the text messages right there.” “You know what perjury is, right?” Bankston shot back. “You testified under oath that you personally searched your phone for the phrase ‘Sandy Hook,’ and [said] there were no messages...You lied.”

Luckily, this doesn't prove Alex was lying -- he can simply say he wasn't technically savvy enough to fully search his phone and that he simply was mistaken....it doesn't look good that his lawyers accidentally sent over his texts -- but Alex can always claim that shape-shifting reptilian hackers from the planet Zorg were paid by Soros and the Deep State to hack his phone -- good thing about Alex Jones fans is -- they will believe anything you tell them as long as you mix in a scary Jew or 2 in the conspiracy...

"A day after far-right conspiracy-monger Alex Jones was scolded by a judge for chewing gum in the courtroom, opposing lawyers dropped a bombshell revelation they said proved the embattled InfoWars host has been lying on the stand. On Tuesday, Jones insisted, under oath, that he had fully complied with the court’s discovery process, and that there were no text messages on his phone in which he discussed Sandy Hook, as the other side had requested. On Wednesday, attorney Mark Bankston informed a seemingly stunned Jones that he had evidence this was untrue.

Bankston continued, “In discovery, you were asked if you had Sandy Hook text messages on your phone, and you said, ‘No,’ correct?” Bankston asked. “You said that under oath.”Jones replied, “If I was mistaken, I was mistaken. You’ve got the text messages right there.” “You know what perjury is, right?” Bankston shot back. “You testified under oath that you personally searched your phone for the phrase ‘Sandy Hook,’ and [said] there were no messages...You lied.”

Luckily, this doesn't prove Alex was lying -- he can simply say he wasn't technically savvy enough to fully search his phone and that he simply was mistaken....it doesn't look good that his lawyers accidentally sent over his texts -- but Alex can always claim that shape-shifting reptilian hackers from the planet Zorg were paid by Soros and the Deep State to hack his phone -- good thing about Alex Jones fans is -- they will believe anything you tell them as long as you mix in a scary Jew or 2 in the conspiracy...

A hero to many.

Things aren't going well for Jones, as they shouldn't.

I understand that those rascals on the J6 sham have asked for the phone.

Mr Jones will be delighted as his memory is very poor and he was forced to take the 5th when helping them with their enquiries.

The conspiracy against a honest host

The man is SCUM....

• Love
Reactions: BWK

:banana2: :auiqs.jpg: :spinner: :aargh: 🤪 :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :banana2::auiqs.jpg::spinner::aargh:🤪:laughing0301:

The conspiracy against a honest host
He admitted in court to lying, and they caught him in court lying.
The president's son is implicated in several felonies that extend to the Biden administration's relation with China and lefties are concerned with Alex Jones. WTF?
Does the presidents son hold any government job?

Forum List

Back