Alex Jones' Lawyers Accidentally Sends Client's Texts To Sandy Hook Lawyers

Mistrial, and Jones still has more money than all of you childless fags who post here :yes_text12:
So, your heroes are liars who talk about an attack on a school that didn't happen. Please tell us you aren't as evil and conniving as Jones.

So, your heroes are liars who talk about an attack on a school that didn't happen. Please tell us you aren't as evil and conniving as Jones.
Shut up lefty liar. Your heroes are mass commie genociders. You can't do that here because you would get a bullet in your head.

And AJ has more money than you and you are a childless single fag hetero antifa loser, haha

Shut up lefty liar. Your heroes are mass commie genociders. You can't do that here because you would get a bullet in your head.
Shut up? That's all you got piss ant? So, I'm right, your hero is a liar who uses little children as leverage for his sick shows. That means you are a piece of shit like him. Now we know.

And AJ has more money than you and you are a childless single fag hetero antifa loser, haha
You know what pos, at least I can say I didn't lie about murdered children to make a dollar. Tell him to keep his dirty money. Fuck him and you.

Mistrial, and Jones still has more money than all of you childless fags who post here :yes_text12:
When Jones' attorney sent copies of two years of his texts messages to the plaintiffs lawyer, he screwed up big. i expect there are lots of incriminating MAGA messages in the bunch. And the DOJ and the J6 committee will get copies.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
When Jones' attorney sent copies of two years of his texts messages to the plaintiffs lawyer, he screwed up big. i expect there are lots of incriminating MAGA messages in the bunch. And the DOJ and the J6 committee will get copies.
And look how the only thing that matters to some of these goons, is how much money he has. The country is very very sick, because money and power are the only values in life these worthless ass holes cherish.

Those attorneys get disbarred and AJ sues the chit out them.
I can do 10 million J6 texts doesn't mean chit I had nothing to do with it. AJ has more $$$ than you loser. haha

You know what pos, at least I can say I didn't lie about murdered children to make a dollar. Tell him to keep his dirty money. Fuck him and you.
STFU you broke antifa loser childless fag. hahahaha

You and Jones will never have what I have, and that's a soul. All that money can't buy that. Carry on.
Oh wow so I actually helped you find God!!!! I guess I am good for something. Enjoy your soy milk latte loser!!!

What mistrial is that..you idiot~

BTW..these were just the compensatory damages..piitive damages remain to be determined..but will likely be huge. Jones has said that even a 2m judgement will sink him...so it would appear that the only broke loser is Jones.

A Texas jury Thursday ordered conspiracy theorist Alex Jones to pay more than $4 million — significantly less than the $150 million being sought — in compensatory damages to the parents of a 6-year-old boy killed in the Sandy Hook massacre, marking the first time the Infowars host has been held financially liable for repeatedly claiming the deadliest school shooting in U.S. history was a hoax.
The Austin jury must still decide how much the Infowars host should pay in punitive damages to Neil Heslin and Scarlett Lewis, whose son Jesse Lewis was among the 20 children and six educators who were killed in the 2012 attack in Newtown, Connecticut.
The parents had sought at least $150 million in compensation for defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress. Jones’ attorney asked the jury to limit damages to $8 — one dollar for each of the compensation charges they are considering — and Jones himself said any award over $2 million “would sink us.”

It likely won't be the last judgment against Jones — who was not in the courtroom — over his claims that the attack was staged in the interests of increasing gun controls. A Connecticut judge has ruled against him in a similar lawsuit brought by other victims' families and an FBI agent who worked on the case. He also faces another trial in Austin.

Last edited:
From the link above:

"Alex Jones to pay more than $4 million — significantly less than the $150 million being sought — in compensatory damages to the parents of a 6-year-old boy killed in the Sandy Hook massacre...."

One shoe drops, but......but it seems there is a whole closet of 'em left.

"The Austin jury must still decide how much the Infowars host should pay in punitive damages..."

Compensatory.
Punitive.
And that is just the Austin trial.
Other trials to come.
Other trials to come where Jones has already been held culpable for defamation. And only monetary damages are to be adjudicated.
The initial $4,100,00 will likely look like chump change when the fat lady finally warms up her aria.

Alex Jones is now a down-range paper silhouette.
And up-range.....there are plenty of shooters on the line.
$4 million is just the start.

IMHO

------------------------------------------------------------
ps...forgive me for over-driving the nail, but.......but Alex Jones was a featured speaker on the stage at the Ellipse rally on J6.

He was there addressing the assembled rallygoers, along with Mo Brooks [in bullet proof Kevlar (no kidding!)], Rudy G., DonT Junior, and others.
Nothing but the best people.

I love America.
Despite its element of QAnon jackassery.
It makes it curious and somewhat interesting. Especially when that element ain't smearing poo on the wall of the Congress of the United States.

IMHO

"A day after far-right conspiracy-monger Alex Jones was scolded by a judge for chewing gum in the courtroom, opposing lawyers dropped a bombshell revelation they said proved the embattled InfoWars host has been lying on the stand. On Tuesday, Jones insisted, under oath, that he had fully complied with the court’s discovery process, and that there were no text messages on his phone in which he discussed Sandy Hook, as the other side had requested. On Wednesday, attorney Mark Bankston informed a seemingly stunned Jones that he had evidence this was untrue.

Bankston continued, “In discovery, you were asked if you had Sandy Hook text messages on your phone, and you said, ‘No,’ correct?” Bankston asked. “You said that under oath.”Jones replied, “If I was mistaken, I was mistaken. You’ve got the text messages right there.” “You know what perjury is, right?” Bankston shot back. “You testified under oath that you personally searched your phone for the phrase ‘Sandy Hook,’ and [said] there were no messages...You lied.”

Luckily, this doesn't prove Alex was lying -- he can simply say he wasn't technically savvy enough to fully search his phone and that he simply was mistaken....it doesn't look good that his lawyers accidentally sent over his texts -- but Alex can always claim that shape-shifting reptilian hackers from the planet Zorg were paid by Soros and the Deep State to hack his phone -- good thing about Alex Jones fans is -- they will believe anything you tell them as long as you mix in a scary Jew or 2 in the conspiracy...

Except for the fact that Jones lawyers turned the info over in Discovery, like they were supposed to.

This was grandstanding by a douchebag.

I can't stand Jones, and he was a complete asshole making the claims he did, but he admitted to that years ago.

You douchebags trying to make it sound like it is recent are every bit as big a bunch of assholes.

And look how the only thing that matters to some of these goons, is how much money he has. The country is very very sick, because money and power are the only values in life these worthless ass holes cherish.
You elect a self proclaimed billionaire who only cares about himself and how much power and money he can gain...and that is what you get.

The president's son is implicated in several felonies that extend to the Biden administration's relation with China and lefties are concerned with Alex Jones. WTF?
Alex Jones is in a court case -- if you have evidence about the Biden admin and crimes, take that evidence to law enforcement and then you will have a court case to talk about too

Except for the fact that Jones lawyers turned the info over in Discovery, like they were supposed to.

This was grandstanding by a douchebag.

I can't stand Jones, and he was a complete asshole making the claims he did, but he admitted to that years ago.

You douchebags trying to make it sound like it is recent are every bit as big a bunch of assholes.
"I can't stand Jones, but I will defend him against those evil parents of those shooting victims that he mocked, demonized and terrorized"

Fuck what you talking lil bitch

And George Soros has more money than him........and hasn't been sued by any families for mocking the murder of their children

Since you dic suckers worship wealth so much....

"A day after far-right conspiracy-monger Alex Jones was scolded by a judge for chewing gum in the courtroom, opposing lawyers dropped a bombshell revelation they said proved the embattled InfoWars host has been lying on the stand. On Tuesday, Jones insisted, under oath, that he had fully complied with the court’s discovery process, and that there were no text messages on his phone in which he discussed Sandy Hook, as the other side had requested. On Wednesday, attorney Mark Bankston informed a seemingly stunned Jones that he had evidence this was untrue.

Bankston continued, “In discovery, you were asked if you had Sandy Hook text messages on your phone, and you said, ‘No,’ correct?” Bankston asked. “You said that under oath.”Jones replied, “If I was mistaken, I was mistaken. You’ve got the text messages right there.” “You know what perjury is, right?” Bankston shot back. “You testified under oath that you personally searched your phone for the phrase ‘Sandy Hook,’ and [said] there were no messages...You lied.”

Luckily, this doesn't prove Alex was lying -- he can simply say he wasn't technically savvy enough to fully search his phone and that he simply was mistaken....it doesn't look good that his lawyers accidentally sent over his texts -- but Alex can always claim that shape-shifting reptilian hackers from the planet Zorg were paid by Soros and the Deep State to hack his phone -- good thing about Alex Jones fans is -- they will believe anything you tell them as long as you mix in a scary Jew or 2 in the conspiracy...

Here's the judge
amkamammamamamma.png

Jesus Christ almighty
DOWN WITH THE UNION already

Forum List

Back