Judge Rejects Donald Trump Bid to Escape Song Copyright Lawsuit

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I'm glad to see this ruling.

People who use other people's music should pay to use that music.

Of course trump didn't. He seems to believe he has the right to steal music from musicians.

I hope that Eddy Grant wins the case and sues trump for a lot of money.

Hopefully that might wake more politicians up so they stop stealing from musicians.

I'm old enough to remember when Reagan stole Springsteen's Born In the USA. I don't think that Springsteen wanted to be political at the time, but he had to step in and explain to Reagan that he hadn't listened to the song and was mischaracterizing its message. It totally went over Reagan's head, but Reagan wasn't the brightest bulb on the porch.

Of course trump didn't. He seems to believe he has the right to steal music from musicians.

Hopefully that might wake more politicians up so they stop stealing from musicians.

Trump Pissy Pants thread #4794 from Dana.

Seek help soon. :itsok:

I'm old enough to remember when Reagan stole Springsteen's Born In the USA. I don't think that Springsteen wanted to be political at the time, but he had to step in and explain to Reagan that he hadn't listened to the song and was mischaracterizing its message. It totally went over Reagan's head, but Reagan wasn't the brightest bulb on the porch.

I remember that too.

No Reagan wasn't the brightest bulb on any porch.

It's stealing. People write songs then record them but it's not right to just steal a person's song.

I hope trump loses this case.

Snoooooze
Who cares one way or the other?

You should probably listen and read Springsteen's "I'm On Fire", song and lyrics

Pure pedo

-Biden wouldn't even be the brightest monkey on anyone's porch, and that's pretty bad.

It's not that great of a song.

However trump should have legally used the song as in he should have PAID to use it.

I swear, too many people believe they should get everything for free.
Oh it was never a favorite of mine, but several people said "who" so I thought I'd show them.

You should probably listen and read Springsteen's "I'm On Fire", song and lyrics

Pure pedo

I know every word of that song and used to be able to hit the high notes at the end. You can't be serious in thinking that it was pedo. It was a song about love and sexual desire. The "little girl" obviously is a woman who has another lover, whom he wants to replace. Taking it literally is an absurdity.

Not by that point.

Oh it was never a favorite of mine, but several people said "who" so I thought I'd show them.

Yes the song and name of the person who sang it aren't memorable but once a person hears the song they remember it.

Look at those on this thread in favor of stealing.

Yes way too many people think they have the right to steal other people's property.

It's strange that so many people think they have the right to get things for free.

Yes, the insights of feminazis are as deeply contemplated here as elsewhere..

We have deep respect for Ilhan Omar, AOC and other skanks as wel.

So you have to insult my gender because you have no rational response. It figures. You may be the same sex as Biden and probably the same color, but he is far above you. Your use of the term "feminazis" reveals you as a rush limbaugh follower. Hmmm.

Forum List

Back