Judge Rejects Donald Trump Bid to Escape Song Copyright Lawsuit

I know every word of that song and used to be able to hit the high notes at the end. You can't be serious in thinking that it was pedo. It was a song about love and sexual desire. The "little girl" obviously is a woman who has another lover, whom he wants to replace. Taking it literally is an absurdity.
You are right. Only the functionally illiterate would believe otherwise.

So you have to insult my gender because you have no rational response. It figures. You may be the same sex as Biden and probably the same color, but he is far above you. Your use of the term "feminazis" reveals you as a rush limbaugh follower. Hmmm.
I see Rush is still triggering the left. We noticed the feminazis were oddly quiet when Dem leaders were accused of sexual assault and harassment.

I see Rush is still triggering the left. We noticed the feminazis were oddly quiet when Dem leaders were accused of sexual assault and harassment.
Really? I just noted that you are parroting limbaugh's language. Funny. Who was "quiet" and about whom? Moreover, please note that Democrats do not pass laws and policies that attack women's rights, regardless of what they have done privately. Republicans do, which is a major difference.

Slow news day little dummy?

Meanwhile your stuttering fuck has a mutiny amongst the military ranks and they're still trying to figure out who to blame for droning a van full of children into the afterlife.

Let's ask Josef Stolen to clarify:

I'm glad to see this ruling.

People who use other people's music should pay to use that music.

Of course trump didn't. He seems to believe he has the right to steal music from musicians.

I hope that Eddy Grant wins the case and sues trump for a lot of money.

Hopefully that might wake more politicians up so they stop stealing from musicians.

It's an interesting song. I hope President Trump will give him a fair settlement out of court where men can reason with one another in a fair way.

Really? I just noted that you are parroting limbaugh's language. Funny. Who was "quiet" and about whom? Moreover, please note that Democrats do not pass laws and policies that attack women's rights, regardless of what they have done privately. Republicans do, which is a major difference.
Lib please you people voted for accused sexual assaulter Joe Biden! :eusa_hand: Long gone were the feminazi's demands that women must be believed. Then there's Bill Clinton wow, just wow. :eusa_hand: We get it, they lie their whole act is phony.

Lib please you people voted for accused sexual assaulter Joe Biden! :eusa_hand: Long gone were the feminazi's demands that women must be believed. Then there's Bill Clinton wow, just wow. :eusa_hand: We get it, they lie their whole act is phony.

I seriously doubt that Biden did anything of the sort. It would be out of character for him, and there was nothing by way of evidence. Anyway, you voted for an admitted sexual assaulter, adulterer, and conman. Remember that Democrats don't leave shitty presents for their constituents behind them when they leave, which the republicans do.

I'm old enough to remember when Reagan stole Springsteen's Born In the USA. I don't think that Springsteen wanted to be political at the time, but he had to step in and explain to Reagan that he hadn't listened to the song and was mischaracterizing its message. It totally went over Reagan's head, but Reagan wasn't the brightest bulb on the porch.

By the way: In 1988 Bruce Springsteen gave a concert in East-Berlin. One year later broke the wall down. This will never be forgotten.

Republicans freaked out over a consensual BJ.

But never mention, nor did Gingrich who was boinking his side piece while his wife was in the hospital dying of cancer, that's where Noot gave her divorce papers.

Wow, just wow, we exposed your lying hypocrisy decades ago.

But never mention, nor did Gingrich who was boinking his side piece while his wife was in the hospital dying of cancer, that's where Noot gave her divorce papers.

In the Oval Office. I did not have sex with that woman!

John Edwards.

In the Oval Office. I did not have sex with that woman!

John Edwards.

I would rather a president get consensual BJ, in the oval office, than:

May 10, 2017
President Trump hosted Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov at the White House on Wednesday, one day after firing the man whose agency is investigating Russia's meddling in the 2016 election that brought Trump to power.

Lavrov's meeting with the president was scheduled for 10:30 a.m. ET, and it was declared closed to the press. Russian agencies tweeted photos from the Oval Office showing that in addition to Lavrov, Trump shook hands with Russia's ambassador to America, Sergey Kislyak — a key figure in the investigation into Trump's ousted national security adviser, Michael Flynn.

After the Lavrov session had concluded, members of the U.S. media were allowed into the Oval Office.
The meeting hadn't been listed on the president's official schedule.

And Clinton never Monica her to be quiet.

I would rather a president get consensual BJ, in the oval office, than:

May 10, 2017
President Trump hosted Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov at the White House on Wednesday, one day after firing the man whose agency is investigating Russia's meddling in the 2016 election that brought Trump to power.

Lavrov's meeting with the president was scheduled for 10:30 a.m. ET, and it was declared closed to the press. Russian agencies tweeted photos from the Oval Office showing that in addition to Lavrov, Trump shook hands with Russia's ambassador to America, Sergey Kislyak — a key figure in the investigation into Trump's ousted national security adviser, Michael Flynn.

After the Lavrov session had concluded, members of the U.S. media were allowed into the Oval Office.
The meeting hadn't been listed on the president's official schedule.

And Clinton never Monica her to be quiet.
Seriously? Russia again?

Puny.

I get that the Democrats are in free fall, but you're going to have to do a lot better than that.

Seriously? Russia again?

Puny.

I get that the Democrats are in free fall, but you're going to have to do a lot better than that.
Yes, Russia, it's not very surprising, the number of different times Trump and Russia come up.
Almost as much as peanut butter, and.................................jelly.
The number of times, republicans bring/brought up Monica and Bill.

October 13, 2016
“These vicious claims about me, of inappropriate conduct with women, are totally and absolutely false. And the Clinton know it,” Trump declared. His accusers, he said, “are horrible people. They’re horrible, horrible liars.”

The comments came minutes after he called a reporter “a sleazebag” for asking whether Trump had ever touched or groped a woman without her consent.

Bill never attacked Monica or a reporter who inquired about their affair.

Riiiiight a powerful boss (POTUS) preys on an INTERN in the workplace (the White House holy crap) and you hypocrites see nothing wrong with this. Behavior that would get any CEO in the private sector fired. What double standards you people have.

We all know that if this had been a Republican president abusing an intern Dems and the liberal media would have exploded.

Forum List

Back