Judge Rejects Trump Mistral Motion

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
"Donald Trumpā€™s motions for a mistrial in the defamation case brought against him by the writer E Jean Carroll have been rejected by a federal judge, who added that the former presidentā€™s issues with the verdict had no ā€œmeritā€."

Trump has to pay Ms. Carroll $5M for the sexual abuse case and $83.3M for the defamation case.
Judge Kaplan also said granting a mistrial is "entirely pointless"

I suspect that judge is a leftist.
Probably not.
It is going to be funny though watching you repeat the same stupid claim about all the jurists and judges who are going to be finding him guilty for the next 8 months in his criminal trials.
Why don't you just skip all the snowflake boo-hooing about each individual criminal judgement right now and cover it with ONE blanket declaration?
HereWeGoAgain says that ANYBODY who dares apply the law to Donald Trump from here on out is a leftist!"
There.
Now no one has to listen to the whining all year.

Probably not.
It is going to be funny though watching you repeat the same stupid claim about all the jurists and judges who are going to be finding him guilty for the next 8 months in his criminal trials.
Why don't you just skip all the snowflake boo-hooing about each individual criminal judgement right now and cover it with ONE blanket declaration?
HereWeGoAgain says that ANYBODY who dares apply the law to Donald Trump from here on out is a leftist!"
There.
Now no one has to listen to the whining all year.

Leftist judge no doubt.

Leave to a leftist to find Jean Carroll attracts anything more then themselves and an ugly stick. Worse than that she's fucking nuts, wow are leftists poor judges of character.

Leave to a leftist to find Jean Carroll attracts anything more then themselves and an ugly stick. Worse than that she's fucking nuts, wow are leftists poor judges of character.
Leave it to a trumpanzee to have the decision spelled out for him and to ignore it and make up a conspiracy to protect the special orange babyman.

I bet you didnt have a problem with Trump being taken off the ballot for president.
Well you lose then. It's too much chaos. And GOP weirdos will do it for all the wrong reasons or no reason at all, like their impeachment.

But considering the congress is rendered paralyzed by a freakish cult of the very person they should be disqualifying, I sort of get it. Is there no remedy for the criminal orange pile of shit?

Well you lose then. It's too much chaos. And GOP weirdos will do it for all the wrong reasons or no reason at all, like their impeachment.

But considering the congress is rendered paralyzed by a freakish cult of the very person they should be disqualifying, I sort of get it. Is there no remedy for the criminal orange pile of shit?

So yeah,you were fine with getting Trump off the ballot.
I hope the dems keep dementia Joe as their front runner.

Forum List

Back