Judge Rejects Donald Trump Bid to Escape Song Copyright Lawsuit

so, you support the theft of people's work as long as it is a small group of people?
I dont care if they win or lose

Its really small potatoes that anti trumpsters are promoting as another part of their hate trump campaign

Riiiiight a powerful boss (POTUS) preys on an INTERN in the workplace (the White House holy crap) and you hypocrites see nothing wrong with this. Behavior that would get any CEO in the private sector fired. What double standards you people have.

We all know that if this had been a Republican president abusing an intern Dems and the liberal media would have exploded.
Just like the RWNJ's did with Bill.
Ignoring the cheerleader NOOT.
Preyed on Monica?
She went back, several times, you fucking moron.

You wing nuts ignored this too.
During the clip, Trump describes how he tried to woo a married woman, who is believed to be presenter Nancy O'Dell.

"I did try and fuck her, she was married," Trump tells Bush. "I moved on her like a bitch."

Later, he starts talking about Days of Our Lives star Arianne Zucker. "I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her," he says, adding that he's "automatically attracted to beautiful women."

"I just start kissing them, it's like a magnet."

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it ... Grab them by the pussy."

I dont care if they win or lose

Its really small potatoes that anti trumpsters are promoting as another part of their hate trump campaign

so, you do not care if someone has their work stolen from them because politics is more important than intellectual property.

Got it, thanks

So, if I take your car and use it without asking, you do not consider that "stolen".
You mean if you take a digital image of my car and use it a a component of a political speech or campaign ad?

I could easily take that in stride

"You and other feminazi skanks insult your gender..."
These poor incels.
Their predicament ain't natural for mammals.
And we can see the manifestations of such an abnormality.

On the one hand, folks can feel a sense of pity for them.
But, everybody has a handy 2nd hand.......and those poor deprived mokes can be some funny sh*t to watch.

"feminazi"! "skank"! See? Not getting laid can be corrosive for those sad incels.

These poor incels.
Their predicament ain't natural for mammals.
And we can see the manifestations of such an abnormality.

On the one hand, folks can feel a sense of pity for them.
But, everybody has a handy 2nd hand.......and those poor deprived mokes can be some funny sh*t to watch.

"feminazi"! "skank"! See? Not getting laid can be corrosive for those sad incels.
the guys who call people misogynist names are merely admitting that they don't have anything intelligent to say and are very afraid of women. They shouldn't be afraid that we will bite them. It's very unsanitary and one doesn't know where they've been, anyway. Are there any right-wing males who are not this boring?

I'm glad to see this ruling.

People who use other people's music should pay to use that music.

Of course trump didn't. He seems to believe he has the right to steal music from musicians.

I hope that Eddy Grant wins the case and sues trump for a lot of money.

Hopefully that might wake more politicians up so they stop stealing from musicians.

Trump has been a cheat his whole life.

Forum List

Back