Judge Barbara Lagoa New Hot Number In Court Sweepstakes

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
The news in the Ginsberg replacement story is coming fast and furious. Here’s an update focusing on the main deal on Sunday, Judge Barbara Lagoa of the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.

She’s emerging as the smart money over the admittedly fantastic Amy Coney Barrett. Lagoa is a a Trump appointee who has been on the 11th since 2019. She was confirmed in a very bipartisan manner, which could help her now. She’s a Cuban lass from Hialeah, my old stomping grounds, and has an Ivy law degree, which fellow Ivy Leaguer Trump seems to prefer for his court picks. At 52 she’s also young and would serve a while. She was a pro bono attorney working for the American family on the Elian Gonzalez case in 2000. Lagoa is also a former federal prosecutor.

She was the first Latin woman to serve on the Florida Supreme Court and her roots as a first generation Cuban American, my deal too, make her conservative and suspicious of overweening government.

BJ -
I still luv Barrett - but this one would prolly be okay.

That's she's Latina might make the Democrats a bit leery of going profane at the hearings. But yeah, either/or.

The news in the Ginsberg replacement story is coming fast and furious. Here’s an update focusing on the main deal on Sunday, Judge Barbara Lagoa of the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.

She’s emerging as the smart money over the admittedly fantastic Amy Coney Barrett. Lagoa is a a Trump appointee who has been on the 11th since 2019. She was confirmed in a very bipartisan manner, which could help her now. She’s a Cuban lass from Hialeah, my old stomping grounds, and has an Ivy law degree, which fellow Ivy Leaguer Trump seems to prefer for his court picks. At 52 she’s also young and would serve a while. She was a pro bono attorney working for the American family on the Elian Gonzalez case in 2000. Lagoa is also a former federal prosecutor.

She was the first Latin woman to serve on the Florida Supreme Court and her roots as a first generation Cuban American, my deal too, make her conservative and suspicious of overweening government.

BJ -

Sounds good...we all know that sackless Conservatives/the GOP need the Lefts approval before moving forward or making any decisions.

Sounds good...we all know that sackless Conservatives/the GOP need the Lefts approval before moving forward or making any decisions.

It's funny how you think you are making some kind of a profound point, when you really aren't making a point at all.

It's funny how you think you are making some kind of a profound point, when you really aren't making a point at all.

The point I’ve made is crystal clear for anyone trying to see it.
Of course the nutless cowards don’t want to see it as they will be forced to admit that the Left owns their ass and has for decades.
Question:
How has the Left gained so much ground/support in America?
Answer:
Because the Right has allowed it, they have never had the balls to stop them.

BJ -

I do wish that the Republicans were as good at holding together and moving the agenda forward as Democrats are.
Probably not realistic though as the Dems. have their path cleared and greased up by the Democrat Media and The Bubble Cultist.

That's she's Latina might make the Democrats a bit leery of going profane at the hearings. But yeah, either/or.

They both sound great. I can support both. From what I've read Trump will announce his pick on Saturday. After that I hope they get it on the fast track.

The point I’ve made is crystal clear for anyone trying to see it.
Of course the nutless cowards don’t want to see it as they will be forced to admit that the Left owns their ass and has for decades.
Question:
How has the Left gained so much ground/support in America?
Answer:
Because the Right has allowed it, they have never had the balls to stop them.
thats because the GOP isnt right wing they are left wing,,,

Forum List

Back