Judge Cannon Pulls a Fast One

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Here is the sequence of events in plain language. This Twitter account is from a former high-ranking DoJ official who wrote a lot of the Mueller Report, hence the name of her account.

Trumpers claim that the Mueller Report totally exonerated Trump, so they should love her.

I used Thread Reader rather than post individual Tweets. I include the Tweet from Lisa Rubin that she retweeted.

Mueller, She Wrote Profile picture

Mueller, She Wrote

@MuellerSheWrote

4h •12 tweets • 2 min read •
Read on X

THREAD: there's an inception-level thing going on with the latest paperless order from Judge Cannon. So here's a quick explanation. 1/

First, trump added some protected discovery supplements (two dozen witness names and other evidence) to a motion to compel, then asked Cannon to UNSEAL those supplements. Cannon said YES, and that the witness names and evidence would be UNSEALED today. 2/

Two days ago, Jack Smith said "hey, tomorrow, we're gonna file our opposition to you unsealing these, but we'd like to add some evidence supporting our position, so can we file that evidence under seal and ex parte? It's part of an its own ongoing investigation." 3/

Cannon said "sure you can file that under seal". So yesterday, Jack Smith filed his motion to stop Cannon from UNSEALING the two dozen witnesses and evidence, and added their sealed evidence of witness intimidation. Evidence they were told would be ex parte and sealed. 4/

This morning, Cannon said "okay, I won't UNSEAL the witness list and evidence today, and I'm giving trump until 2/23 to respond to your motion asking to keep the witness list and evidence sealed." 5/

And then a couple of hours ago, Cannon said "oh, by the way, that sealed evidence of witness intimidation that's currently under federal investigation? I'm ordering you to give that to trump's team by tomorrow. I know I said it would be ex parte, but I changed my mind" 6/

SO. I think Jack Smith will OPPOSE giving trump the evidence of witness intimidation. Whether he does that with her or the 11th circuit, I don't know. But that has nothing to do with the two dozen witnesses and evidence thing. 7/

Keeping the two dozen witnesses and evidence under seal won't be decided until after trump gets to respond on 2/23. But right now, the evidence of witness intimidation currently under investigation is due to trump tomorrow, and thats NUTS. 8/

Smith ASKED her if he could file it under seal and EX PARTE - meaning NOT PUBLIC and NOT FOR TRUMP TO SEE. And yesterday, she GRANTED that. But TODAY, she's reneging on the "ex parte" part and ORDERING Smith to give it to trump's team by tomorrow. 9/

Like, what the fuck? The DoJ had HER WORD that it could be filed without trump knowing, and now that she's "reviewed it", she's CHANGING HER MIND. 10/

I hope Jack Smith appeals to the 11th circuit and asks for a writ of mandamus asking the circuit court to ORDER Cannon to reverse her decision to give this witness intimidation evidence to the trump team. 11/

Again, this is separate from the broader issue of her wanting to unseal the two dozen witness names and evidence. Perhaps DoJ will include that in their filing to the 11th circuit, but it may not be ripe for hearing yet because she hasn't ruled on it. END/

Your description of facts is too long and too complicated for MAGAs to understand. Even if they were capable of understanding, their cult doesn't allow them to believe anything but "trump never did anything wrong"

Your description of facts is too long and too complicated for MAGAs to understand. Even if they were capable of understanding, their cult doesn't allow them to believe anything but "trump never did anything wrong"
The mock and faux accusations that he colluded with Russia was nothing but an adversarial false narrative. And the January 6 was a clever attempt to trap Trump only long enough for liberals to benefit.

When you require your leaders to stop the lies, maybe the nation can reunite. The open border doesn't help, by the way. The cartels are killing 100,000 Americans with poisons like fentanyl every year with the victims unable to fight back since they are dead.

As for President Trump, nobody's perfect, but the lies he has had to endure due to a jealous Clinton and Keep lyin' Pelosi dishing out one false narrative after another exponentially is not benefitting the DNC any more. Nighty night.

The mock and faux accusations that he colluded with Russia was nothing but an adversarial false narrative. And the January 6 was a clever attempt to trap Trump only long enough for liberals to benefit.

When you require your leaders to stop the lies, maybe the nation can reunite. The open border doesn't help, by the way. The cartels are killing 100,000 Americans with poisons like fentanyl every year with the victims unable to fight back since they are dead.

As for President Trump, nobody's perfect, but the lies he has had to endure due to a jealous Clinton and Keep lyin' Pelosi dishing out one false narrative after another exponentially is not benefitting the DNC any more. Nighty night.
You think the elction was stolen. That means you are childishly gullable, or nuts. I suspect both.

Here is the sequence of events in plain language. This Twitter account is from a former high-ranking DoJ official who wrote a lot of the Mueller Report, hence the name of her account.

Trumpers claim that the Mueller Report totally exonerated Trump, so they should love her.

I used Thread Reader rather than post individual Tweets. I include the Tweet from Lisa Rubin that she retweeted.

Mueller, She Wrote Profile picture

Mueller, She Wrote

@MuellerSheWrote

4h •12 tweets • 2 min read •
Read on X

THREAD: there's an inception-level thing going on with the latest paperless order from Judge Cannon. So here's a quick explanation. 1/

First, trump added some protected discovery supplements (two dozen witness names and other evidence) to a motion to compel, then asked Cannon to UNSEAL those supplements. Cannon said YES, and that the witness names and evidence would be UNSEALED today. 2/

Two days ago, Jack Smith said "hey, tomorrow, we're gonna file our opposition to you unsealing these, but we'd like to add some evidence supporting our position, so can we file that evidence under seal and ex parte? It's part of an its own ongoing investigation." 3/

Cannon said "sure you can file that under seal". So yesterday, Jack Smith filed his motion to stop Cannon from UNSEALING the two dozen witnesses and evidence, and added their sealed evidence of witness intimidation. Evidence they were told would be ex parte and sealed. 4/

This morning, Cannon said "okay, I won't UNSEAL the witness list and evidence today, and I'm giving trump until 2/23 to respond to your motion asking to keep the witness list and evidence sealed." 5/

And then a couple of hours ago, Cannon said "oh, by the way, that sealed evidence of witness intimidation that's currently under federal investigation? I'm ordering you to give that to trump's team by tomorrow. I know I said it would be ex parte, but I changed my mind" 6/

SO. I think Jack Smith will OPPOSE giving trump the evidence of witness intimidation. Whether he does that with her or the 11th circuit, I don't know. But that has nothing to do with the two dozen witnesses and evidence thing. 7/

Keeping the two dozen witnesses and evidence under seal won't be decided until after trump gets to respond on 2/23. But right now, the evidence of witness intimidation currently under investigation is due to trump tomorrow, and thats NUTS. 8/

Smith ASKED her if he could file it under seal and EX PARTE - meaning NOT PUBLIC and NOT FOR TRUMP TO SEE. And yesterday, she GRANTED that. But TODAY, she's reneging on the "ex parte" part and ORDERING Smith to give it to trump's team by tomorrow. 9/

Like, what the fuck? The DoJ had HER WORD that it could be filed without trump knowing, and now that she's "reviewed it", she's CHANGING HER MIND. 10/

I hope Jack Smith appeals to the 11th circuit and asks for a writ of mandamus asking the circuit court to ORDER Cannon to reverse her decision to give this witness intimidation evidence to the trump team. 11/

Again, this is separate from the broader issue of her wanting to unseal the two dozen witness names and evidence. Perhaps DoJ will include that in their filing to the 11th circuit, but it may not be ripe for hearing yet because she hasn't ruled on it. END/

I thought Meuller wrote the Meuller Report?

Just kidding!

I crack myself up sometimes.

When do you propose to allow defendant Trump to actually see the purported evidence and to confront the witnesses against him?

Cannon is on her way out. She already has two strkes against her when the Appeals Court slapped her down twice with her blatently biased rulings favoring Trump. She stands a good chance of being reassigned off the case.

She's a hack who is so obviously in the tank for Trump that's it's pathetic.

I thought Meuller wrote the Meuller Report?

Just kidding!

I crack myself up sometimes.

When do you propose to allow defendant Trump to actually see the purported evidence and to confront the witnesses against him?
He has access to all the evidence. He gets to confront witnesses at trial. As it's always been.

Again, for the 1000th time, it's been proven.

Really??

First, our investigation found that the Russian government interfered in our election in sweeping and systematic fashion.

Second, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

We did not address collusion, which is not a legal term; rather we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy, and there was not.

middle-finger-gif-3.gif

Forum List

Back