Zionism is Racism

Do you agree?

• Sure, it's racism

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No, it a form of equality

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
“Blessed is he who takes their little ones and crushes them on the rock and kills them...

In war, the Torah forbids any mercy at all, not on children, not on women, not on anyone.
do you even know where that quote is from and who said it and why? Clearly not.

do you even know where that quote is from and who said it and why? Clearly not.

He’s just talking to himself, that one.

IMG_2205.jpeg

"I'm gonna rape all you Arabs"

A Zionist threatens pro-Palestine protesters in San Francisco.

Maybe I'll draw one for the anti-semitic, conspiracy theorist head. No brain in it, of course.

We don't need you to tell us the Palestinians are racists.
Since when are Palestinians a RACE?

They are Semites - intermixed with other races and ethnicity's - just like their Semitic brethren the Jews.
And aside from religious nuts on both sides - it is solely Zionism that keeps Israel at odds with the entire world.

Last edited:
Since when are Palestinians a RACE?

They are Semites - intermixed with other races and ethnicity's - just like their Semitic brethren the Jews.
And aside from religious nuts on both sides - it is solely Zionism that keeps Israel at odds with the entire world.
Wrong, let me correct it for you, Ahmed, is solely Islamism that keeps Arabs and Muslims at odds with the entire world.

Israeli soldiers boasts and laughs because he killed a 12 year old Palestinian girl…

“We are looking for babies but there is no babies left, I killed a girl that was 12, but we’re looking for babies”…

how did you get from the quote that mentions spitting near priests or churches, and turn it into "spitting ON Christians"?

Israeli soldiers boasts and laughs because he killed a 12 year old Palestinian girl…

“We are looking for babies but there is no babies left, I killed a girl that was 12, but we’re looking for babies”…

He’s making fun of Palestinian savagery, douchebag.
1703779042391.jpeg

Forum List

Back