Jon Gruden Fired As Raiders Head Coach.

Not only are they retained by the owner but the media will go to bat for them to cover up their hate.

Fact check: LeBron James' comments about white people ...

And speaking of the media.............

MSNBC’s Joy Reid stirs up anger over Gabby Petito case, says ...

The NFL and Raiders' ownership, very conscious of the public upon whom they depend, found Gruden's ugly effusions detrimental to their financial interests, and made a business decision consistent with the interest of corporate profit.

Hyper-partisan ideologues with their obsessive political agenda seem incapable of grasping the apolitical nature of business decisions. Their projecting their paranoidal, political dogma onto others is naive and ignorant.

I expect that the powers that be in professional sports will persist in acting based upon their profit motive.

The Hunter Biden emails revealed that his family committed treason...
Your diversionary lie has nothing to do with Gruden's repugnant remarks.

Nor has any Republican prosecutor anywhere in the land contrived any pretexts to charge anyone in the President's family with treason, not even at any time during the Trump regime.

Such inane raving is a symptom of rabid trumpery.

The NFL and Raiders' ownership, very conscious of the public upon whom they depend, found Gruden's ugly effusions detrimental to their financial interests, and made a business decision consistent with the interest of corporate profit.

Hyper-partisan ideologues with their obsessive political agenda seem incapable of grasping the apolitical nature of business decisions. Their projecting their paranoidal, political dogma onto others is naive and ignorant.

I expect that the powers that be in professional sports will persist in acting based upon their profit motive.
BLM and the woke nuts, along with some atheletes, have cost the sports universe millions of dollars over the last couple years.

Again I've noticed no one from the left calling anyone out over it, or any of them losing their jobs. I also noticed you had no comment on the examples I gave.

I'm not imposing it upon you. You imposed it upon yourself by making every argument you make a moral argument.
I just explained to you that you are hysterical about a purely business decision, dumping a liability.

Mark Davis has not evidenced even a remote disposition toward ideological righteousness.

BLM and the woke nuts, along with some atheletes, have cost the sports universe millions of dollars over the last couple years.

Again I've noticed no one from the left calling anyone out over it, or any of them losing their jobs. I also noticed you had no comment on the examples I gave.
Your hyper-partisan ideological raving aside, the apolitical, business decision to dispense with the services of John Gruden is one that I expect to be consistently applied to any other employees who are exposed as indulging in similar. depraved revilements of fellow Americans based upon race, gender, sexual orientation, etc.

A public entertainment business cannot afford to promote entertainers who reveal themselves to harbor such noxious notions.

Who released Gruden's emails to the papers?
Seems Gruden was a target, 650,000 emails and only Gruden's were found offensive?

Not only are they retained by the owner but the media will go to bat for them to cover up their hate.

Fact check: LeBron James' comments about white people ...

I'm not familiar with Ms Reid, but her commentary on the selectivity of media obsessions has merit, imho:
Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 9.56.03 AM.png

You seem to be desperate to contrive some equivalency to the NFL and Raider's decision that Gruden had become a liability because of his insipid utterances.

Have other folks said vile things? O course. Whether deliberately distorted or otherwise, apolitical corporate decisions are continually made regarding personnel based upon the profit motive.

It's terribly naive to fantasize that corporations are ideologically-driven.

I'm not familiar with Ms Reid, but her commentary on the selectivity of media obsessions has merit, imho:

J. Reid could have used her time/show to give missing people of color "media attention", she's part of the media. She chose not to, and instead talked about the same story she was complaining got so much media attention. And exposed herself as a racist ( again ) in the process.

J. Reid could have used her time/show to give missing people of color "media attention", she's part of the media. She chose not to, and instead talked about the same story she was complaining got so much media attention. And exposed herself as a racist ( again ) in the process.
Your personal opinion is noted.

It has no bearing upon the business decision of the Raiders organization to dispense with the services of Gruden when revelation of his racist, misogynistic, and homophobic attitudes had been exposed, making him a liability in the realm of public entertainment.

I just explained to you that you are hysterical about a purely business decision, dumping a liability.

Mark Davis has not evidenced even a remote disposition toward ideological righteousness.
Cool story. You should take a look at yourself.

Your personal opinion is noted.

It has no bearing upon the business decision of the Raiders organization to dispense with the services of Gruden when revelation of his racist, misogynistic, and homophobic attitudes had been exposed, making him a liability in the realm of public entertainment.

Never said it did.

But, it does expose the left as having an agenda that is one sided.

The Woke Mob claims another victim. I wonder what CandyCorn thinks about this?

MarathonMike get his name right will ya? its candyASS. Candyass is the biggest fake Raiders fan that ever lived.He never cheered them on when they were in Oakland.

mudwhistle is so right.FUCK the NFL.

1634222695741.png

Last edited:
fbj its so obvious Gruden was telling the truth.EVERYBODY knows Goddel always has his head up Robert Krafts ass as well as belicheats. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back