Jon Gruden Fired As Raiders Head Coach.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Jon Gruden was fired today because of old emails that the NFL showed to the Raiders management.
Blacks can make fun of white people any time they feel like it..white people can't. Your private conversations are nolonger private.

Fuck the NFL and Fuck Joe Biden.

Jon Gruden was fired today because of old emails that the NFL showed to the Raiders management.
Blacks can make fun of white people any time they feel like it..white people can't. Your private conversations are nolonger private.

Unless you're a commie, then it's ok.

Your own link say this....Gruden has resigned as Las Vegas Raiders head coach,

Why make a thread with a lie for a title?

He lost his locker room, you could see it in the game on Sunday. Once you lose it, a coach is toast.

Ray Guy should have punted him 60 yds in the air when Davis son was a kid

He's been an awful owner. He owes him 7 yrs at a gazillion dollars......LOLOL

nfl finger.jpg

My younger son got me to watch this movie, as it was about how people in the future would see our emails and text from their past and do something about it. I guess the movie is starting to come true.

"The email from Jon Gruden -- and some of the reaction to it -- confirms that the fight against racism, racist tropes and intolerance is not over. This is not about an email as much as it is about a pervasive belief by some that people who look like me can be treated as less," Smith's statement read. "The email has also revealed why the comments by some with powerful platforms to explain this away are insidious and hypocritical. It is as if there is a need to protect football above the values of equality, inclusion and respect.

"The powerful in our business have to embrace that football itself has to be better, as opposed to making excuses to maintain the status quo.

"I appreciate that he reached out to me [and] I told him that we will connect soon, but make no mistake, the news is not about what is said in our private conversation, but what else is said by people who never thought they would be exposed and how they are going to be held to account."

Smith's statement was issued a day after Gruden apologized for the comments -- that were revealed in a Friday report from The Wall Street Journal. Gruden, when he worked as a Monday Night Football analyst for ESPN, sent a 2011 email to then-Washington president Bruce Allen during the NFL lockout in which Gruden wrote, "Dumboriss Smith has lips the size of michellin tires," referring to Smith, who is Black.

New Topics

Forum List

Back