Jon Gruden Fired As Raiders Head Coach.

But, it does expose the left as having an agenda that is one sided.
Your fixation on some nefarious "left" has no relation with an apolitical corporate personnel decision.

Simply stated, racism, misogyny, and homophobia are not consumer magnets for public entertainment ventures.

I know right. So why is the NFL, NBA, etc. supporting and pushing an agenda that has been proven to be unpopular with their fans?
Why do you imagine that the NFL, NBA, etc. are "supporting and pushing an agenda that has been proven to be unpopular with their fans?"

What is their "agenda" to which you are privy, and what forms, specifically, is it taking for you?

Tolerating racism, misogyny, and homophobia doesn't expand a fan base.

I know right. So why is the NFL, NBA, etc. supporting and pushing an agenda that has been proven to be unpopular with their fans?
sense when have these corrupt professional sports owners ever given a shit and been loyal to the fans? NEVER especially the NFL,they are the worst of the corrupt bunch.

Why do you imagine that the NFL, NBA, etc. are "supporting and pushing an agenda that has been proven to be unpopular with their fans?"

What is their "agenda" to which you are privy, and what forms, specifically, is it taking for you?

Tolerating racism, misogyny, and homophobia doesn't expand a fan base.

1634223490262.png

1634223543955.png

1634223603605.png

NBA Offers Custom 'Hate Whitey' Jerseys - Def-Con News

Calm down, Churchlady.
Your inappropriate evocation is unrelated to my recognition that corporate entities make amoral, apolitical personnel decisions based upon profitability. An employee who is seen as a liability is discarded as a business move, nothing more, nothing less.

Your inappropriate evocation is unrelated to my recognition that corporate entities make amoral, apolitical personnel decisions based upon profitability. An employee who is seen as a liability is discarded as a business move, nothing more, nothing less.
Like I said before... you are the new moral majority.

Desperate attempts at diversion from the matter of Gruden's employer deciding that his racist, misogynistic, and homophobic remarks had made him a liability fails.

The same decision could be reached based upon any reasoning that could diminish corporate profits. E.g., his insisting on sporting a WWII Wehrmacht helmet whilst goose stepping along the sidelines would have had the same consequence.

Like I said before... you are the new moral majority.
f that is what you need to pretend because I recognize the amoral, apolitical nature of corporate decisions, that must be what you need to believe, I guess.

Desperate attempts at diversion from the matter of Gruden's employer deciding that his racist, misogynistic, and homophobic remarks had made him a liability fails.
Why would I need to divert from that? It's an open and shut case, Gruden is gone.

Just wondering ( not really ) why the double standard?!?

You're diverting. :blahblah:

What position of authority is Hunter Biden in, as a matter of fact, what the hell does Hunter Biden have to do with John Gruden?
That it doesn't matter how many crimes Hunter Biden commits, his crimes will be ignored completely...but lord have mercy if you say someone has fat lips...

Why would I need to divert from that? It's an open and shut case, Gruden is gone.

Just wondering ( not really ) why the double standard?!?

You're diverting. :blahblah:
Your attempt to contrive some sort of "double standard" may serve your ideological biases, but that only festers in your noggin.

Everyone, including Gruden - if he accepts the decision without legal redress - must acknowledge that it is corporate management's right and responsibility.

If Mark Davis were to be confronted with some other high-profile employee having indulged in comparable displays of racism, misogyny, and homophobia, what leads you to believe he would not make the same decision without regard to that employee's race, gender, or sexual orientation?

If that behavior is expected to hurt business, that employee would also be gone.

Might one argue that the NFL consumer is more tolerant of racism, misogyny, and homophobia than the NFL realizes? Of course.

Forum List

Back