Jon Gruden Fired As Raiders Head Coach.

Maybe Madden will come out of retirement to coach?? He was the best coach they ever had.

Gruden is a damn fine football coach. Football fans are entertained by their team winning games.

What he says in private conversations should be of no concern to anybody else.

Of course all these stupid woke Moon Bat Karens are pathetic pukes and hate anybody that isn't a far left negro/queer loving pussy.
The way they talk of him now....you can replace Gruden with Trump and it's identical.
They can do this to anyone now and get away with it.

Gruden is a damn fine football coach. Football fans are entertained by their team winning games.

He was a decent coach, not really great or even "damn fine".

.511 winning percentage is nothing to brag about.

After winning the Super Bowl in Tampa in his first year there, meaning he had nothing to do with the personnel decisions, he went 67 and 82 the rest of his years as a head coach. He never had a winning season after he was brought back this time by the Raiders. He is not unlike a band that rides a one hit wonder as far as they can.

Emails sent to a company email address are no longer private, this is pretty basic and anyone that has a company email account would understand this. Amazing how many people seem to have jobs that do not include a company email account.

Of course all these stupid woke Moon Bat Karens are pathetic pukes and hate anybody that isn't a far left negro/queer loving pussy.
Your personal sentiments aside, in America, in the private sector, an employer has the right to decide if an employee is an asset or a liability.

Gruden quit, but if he wants to claim that he was wrongfully pressured into doing so, he has the right to redress the matter under law.

Whether he chooses to do so is his decision. I suspect that he rather own up and skulk away, rather than become a cause célèbre for racists, misogynists, and homophobes.

Well, well...... Let's see who is headlining the Superbowl this year.

Oh, it's Snoopdog, Dr. Dre, and Eminem............. :auiqs.jpg:

The 15 Most Misogynist Lines In Rap History

2) "Bitches ain't sh*t but hoes and tricks / Lick on these nuts and suck the d*ck." - Snoop Dogg​

9) "Slut, you think I won't choke no whore / Til the vocal cords don't work in her throat no more?!" - Eminem​

Eminem criticised for disturbing rape lyrics on Dr Dre's new ...

Apple Executive Dr. Dre Talks About That Time He Gang-Raped a ...

Could go on and on.

The way they talk of him now....you can replace Gruden with Trump and it's identical.
They can do this to anyone now and get away with it.

But not the Virginia governor.

Again, lefties are hypocrites.

The use this racist bullshit on their opponents, but will ignore it on their side of they can get away with it.

Absolute frauds.

Your personal sentiments aside, in America, in the private sector, an employer has the right to decide if an employee is an asset or a liability.

Gruden quit, but if he wants to claim that he was wrongfully pressured into doing so, he has the right to redress the matter under law.

Whether he chooses to do so is his decision. I suspect that he rather own up and skulk away, rather than become a cause célèbre for racists, misogynists, and homophobes.

You are confused about this.

He was run out of his job because he said (ten years ago) some things that butt hurt the Moon Bat filth.

Anyway, he was weak and apologized so piss on him.

He was run out of his job because he said (ten years ago) some things that butt hurt the Moon Bat filth.

You need not respect the right of an employer in the public entertainment industry to determine whether revelations concerning an employee have made him a liability, but that's how private enterprise works in America.

If Mr Gruden feels aggrieved, he has the right to legally appeal his dismissal.

If he would prefer not to stoke his status as a cause célèbre for racists, misogynists, and homophobes, it is his right not to do so.

Your own link say this....Gruden has resigned as Las Vegas Raiders head coach,

Why make a thread with a lie for a title?
He's one of this board's biggest lairs, and that's saying a lot considering we're chock-full of liars.

FB_IMG_1634125023377.jpg

He would have been fired either way. They literally set him up. MSNBC said that they were also going after other's who supposedly stood by and facilitated Gruden's behavior. Behavior that took place 11 years ago......so....I figure they have other targets yet to be announced.
I think they're trying to get more black head coaches.
It's not enough that 75% of the players are black.
They're pissed that half the head coaches aren't black.

He would have been fired either way. They literally set him up. MSNBC said that they were also going after other's who supposedly stood by and facilitated Gruden's behavior. Behavior that took place 11 years ago......so....I figure they have other targets yet to be announced.
The NFL's Great White Purge --This is notyour father'sNFL any more

Last edited:
You need not respect the right of an employer in the public entertainment industry to determine whether revelations concerning an employee have made him a liability, but that's how private enterprise works in America.

If Mr Gruden feels aggrieved, he has the right to legally appeal his dismissal.

If he would prefer not to stoke his status as a cause célèbre for racists, misogynists, and homophobes, it is his right not to do so.

He caved in like a weak pussy.

What he said in his emails was right on and he should not have apologized to anyone.

What he learned is that nobody can appease these pathetic Moon Bat Karens and their stupid hate filled woke mindset.

I really don't care because I don't watch NFL any more but your analysis is correct.

I suspect that Gruden is a much better coach than any affirmative action Negro that will take his place.

One of the benefits of episodes like the one with Gruden it is brings out all the racist pricks so those new to the forum will know who they are

He caved in like a weak pussy.

What he said in his emails was right on and he should not have apologized to anyone.

What he learned is that nobody can appease these pathetic Moon Bat Karens and their stupid hate filled woke mindset.
Again, his employer is in the public entertainment industry, and decided that he would be a liability.

That is reflective of the capitalistic profit motive.

I can understand Gruden's skulking away after he was exposed.

His becoming a cause célèbre for racists, misogynists, and homophobes is not in his interests.

Again, his employer is in the public entertainment industry, and decided that he would be a liability.

That is reflective of the capitalistic profit motive.

I can understand Gruden's skulking away after he was exposed.

His becoming a cause célèbre for racists, misogynists, and homophobes is not in his interests.

I think he is a pussy for apologizing.

Forum List

Back