John Kerry says we are all in trouble!

B. Kidd
That he did and her former dead husband was a conservative to his core. Hell he probably turned over in his grave when she married that idiot.

That's right everyone, the climate priest of doom and gloom has spoken once again saying "We're in trouble. I hope everyone understands that," No truer words spoken from John Kerry!

Kerry told the event he is concerned about the recent uptick in the use of coal globally and about plans to build new coal plants without carbon capture technology.

Now I know many may find this hard to believe, but not only are democrats clueless on how to control inflation, shortages, the border, Putin, crime, Afghanistan and Covid, it turns out they can't control the weather very well either

Who knew?
Hey John (I Kiss Ayatollah Assahollah) Kerry! I have 3 freaking feet of snow in my front yard that I want to shove your oversized head into as far down as I can.

Anyone advocating Global Warming and disrupting an economy or begging for money to fix this fictional problem should be branded a Terrorist.

Forum List

Back