John Kerry says we are all in trouble!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

That's right everyone, the climate priest of doom and gloom has spoken once again saying "We're in trouble. I hope everyone understands that," No truer words spoken from John Kerry!

Kerry told the event he is concerned about the recent uptick in the use of coal globally and about plans to build new coal plants without carbon capture technology.

Now I know many may find this hard to believe, but not only are democrats clueless on how to control inflation, shortages, the border, Putin, crime, Afghanistan and Covid, it turns out they can't control the weather very well either

Who knew?

Last edited:

That's right everyone, the climate priest of doom and gloom has spoken once again saying "We're in trouble. I hope everyone understands that," No truer words spoken!

Kerry told the event he is concerned about the recent uptick in the use of coal globally and about plans to build new coal plants without carbon capture technology.

Now I know many may find this hard to believe, but not only are democrats clueless on how to control inflation, shortages, the border, Putin, and Covid, it turns out they can't control the weather very well either

Who knew?
The goofy SOB is incompetent in everything he does. Everything he says is stupid. He wouldn't have lasted five minutes in the private sector. So glad America was spared in him 2004.

electric car graveyard.PNG

That's right everyone, the climate priest of doom and gloom has spoken once again saying "We're in trouble. I hope everyone understands that," No truer words spoken from John Kerry!

Now I know many may find this hard to believe, but not only are democrats clueless on how to control inflation, shortages, the border, Putin, Afghanistan and Covid, it turns out they can't control the weather very well either

Who knew?

I guess we “Little People” all need to give up driving our cars for work, shopping, or other essential activities, and give up heating and air conditioning in our homes, and give up all the other benefits of modern life, so that Mr. Kerry can heat and cool his mansion, and keep flying around in his private jet.

Fuck John Kerry.

Anything that he ever says on any subject should be met with nothing better than the cruelest of scorn and mockery.

Fuck him.

Now I know many may find this hard to believe, but not only are democrats clueless on how to control inflation, shortages, the border, Putin, Afghanistan and Covid, it turns out they can't control the weather very well either

Who knew?
No one living on this planet can escape climate change. Yes, we're all in trouble.

So the big to-do made when Brandon signed America up for the Paris Accords was all for naught as far as this doofus is concerned?

Somehow I feel better that John Fucking Kerry is distraught about this.

So Herman Munster looks passed all the military strikes, planes, and cow farts Sleepy joe is encouraging about this mindless war with Russia.

Forum List

Back