Anyone Watching John Kerry In Cuba? Are We All Beyond Embarrassed By Kerry At This Point?

It was part of the Kerry campaign strategy to put out misinformation about Bush's military service and these Moon Bats fell for it because they are Gruberidiots.

Um... actually that was already out there when Bush first ran, which was 2000. Kerry didn't run until '04.
Linear time -- get used to it.

Bush served honorably getting trained as a fighter pilot and spent more than two years flying CONUS interdiction missions and that is much more than most of the Chickenhawk Moon Bats that spout the anti veteran hate against him have done.

Actually he disappeared and stopped showing up in the napalm-drenched battlefields of war-torn Alabama, but hey, close enough.

What is really hypocritical is that these Moon Bats try to demean Bush for only serving in the National Guard but they voted for Clinton that was a blatant draft dodger

Actually Clinton duly registered for the draft and happened to get a high lottery number, 300-something. You could look it up.

Of course being on the receiving end of a 300 draft number is as evil an act as "having a book written" about your time in 'Nam. Obviously both are acts of treason deviously planned and executed for personal aggrandizement. Clearly Clinton pulled strings to rig the lottery number selection. Da bastid.

This is why I prefer to run on facts instead of mythology. It's a lot less messy.

Last edited:
Actually Clinton duly registered for the draft and happened to get a high lottery number, 300-something. You could look it up.

Actually you are confused like all Moon Bats.

If you are going to make comments on an internet discussion board it would be nice if you actually knew what you were talking about every once in awhile instead of posting bullshit. It just makes you look like a fool.

Clinton's blatant draft dodging is well know. You are the one that doesn't know what the hell you are talking about. The truth is never the friend for you Libtards is it? Here is the time line on his blatant draft dodging:

Clinton s Draft Avoidance

Here is that infamous letter to Col Homes where he blatantly refused to live up to the promises he made to the Draft Board and said he wasn't going to serve.

He says in the letter that he "loaths the military" you dumbfuck.

Bill Clinton s Draft Letter The Clinton Years FRONTLINE PBS

Last edited:
Bill Clinton told somebody a lie???

"Say it ain't so Joe".

Eugene Holmes 88 Felt Clinton Duped Him Over ROTC - latimes

Eugene Holmes, 88; Felt Clinton Duped Him Over ROTC

Holmes was director of the University of Arkansas Reserve Officers' Training Corps program in 1969 when Clinton -- then a Rhodes scholar attending Oxford University in England -- applied to the program to satisfy draft deferments. He never actually enrolled in the program.

In 1992, when Clinton was governor of Arkansas and running for president, Holmes said he had initially believed Clinton was genuinely interested in becoming an officer, but had changed his view.

"I believe that he purposely deceived me, using the possibility of joining the ROTC as a ploy to work with the draft board to delay his induction and get a new draft classification," Holmes said.

pixel.gif

Clinton said in his memoirs, "My Life," that he signed a letter-of-intent to join ROTC, but was told he would have to wait a year to formally enroll. He said Holmes agreed to let him go back to Oxford in the interim.

Clinton said he later had a change of heart about deferments and decided to go back into the draft, but received a high draft lottery number and was never called to service.

--- which confirms what I just said. He registered, happened to get a high number. That's out of the draftee's control. "Considering" shit isn't draft dodging. EVERYBODY looked for options back then.

Reading is fun - duh - mental. :rolleyes:

/offtopic

Anyone Watching John Kerry In Cuba? Are We All Beyond Embarrassed By Kerry At This Point?
?
Secretary Kerry not only has U.S. military combat command experience.
His Senate committee assignments made him well suited to his current post.

If you don't like the Iran deal, that's fine. But Secretary Kerry is more than the Iran deal.

--- which confirms what I just said. He registered, happened to get a high number. That's out of the draftee's control. "Considering" shit isn't draft dodging.

/offtopic

You didn't pay attention, did you?

He extensively avoided the draft by manipulating college deferments and lying to Col Holmes, said he loathed the military and was able to get by until the lottery system saved his sorry ass.

Not criminal but very dishonest, which has been the way the lying sonofbitch has been his whole life. I know you are a dumbass but even somebody like you are not in denial about the Clinton's dishonesty, are you?

You being a Gruberidiot fail to understand.

You filthy ass Libtards try to make a big deal out of Bush's service but you voted for draft dodgers like Clinton and Biden and then voted for Obama that never served a day in life and then failed to understand Kerry's cowardice even though it was exposed by his fellow veterans.

By the way Moon Bat when did you serve? You are not one of these chickenhawks that never had the courage to serve yourself but voted for Obama that has been at war every day of his administration, are you?

I heard he called for democracy in Cuba. I know he knows his party is utterly defeated when he calls for the rich get richer in Cuba.

[

That wasn't Obama's war. That was the idiot W's war, duh. Thanks for the stupidest wars ever And the corrupt world depression, AND 6 years of mindless obstruction. Great example of brainwashing and why military people are kept under civilian direction. And why the New bs GOP is a disaster.

Bullshit! You are showing you confusion once again.

Stop blaming Obama's failures on somebody else. That just makes you look like an ignorant Libtard when you post things like that. Then you wonder why we ridicule you Moon Bats so much.

Obama is the Commander in Chief and he is the one that committed troops for three years to Iraq (including my son and the 3,000 troops of the 1st Heavy Combat Brigade, 1st Armored Division) and resumed the bombing and the thousands pf troops troops we have over there nowadays.

He is the one that escalated the war in Afghanistan getting thousands of American troops killed and the one that said we need 10K troops there for only heaven knows how long.

He is the one that bombed Libya for no reason that had to do with America's security nd actually made it more unstable over there.

He is the one that has been at war every day of his administration and cowardly chickenhawks like you that never served a day in your life voted for him.

No only that but you chickenhawks complain about the Iraq War but you hypocrites voted for Kerry in 2004 that ran on a platform to continue the war and he voted as a senator for the invasion of Iraq.

Hillary Clinton voted for the invasion of Iraq but if she is the Moon Bat candidate in 2016 you will run down to the polling booth as fast as your little club feet will go to vote for her so don't tell me you give a shit about interventionism because you don't.
Funny how you GOPers run from isolationist to chickenhawk without ever trying strong diplomacy and limited intervention. Always a disaster, and your greedy idiot billionaire masters always make money. Change the channel.

--- which confirms what I just said. He registered, happened to get a high number. That's out of the draftee's control. "Considering" shit isn't draft dodging.

/offtopic

He extensively avoided the draft by manipulating college deferments and lying to Col Holmes, said he loathed the military and was able to get by until the lottery system saved his sorry ass.

Not criminal but very dishonest, which has been the way the lying sonofbitch has been his whole life. I know you are a dumbass but even somebody like you are not in denial about the Clinton's dishonesty, are you?

You filthy ass Libtards try to make a big deal out of Bush's service but you voted for draft dodgers like Clinton and Biden and then voted for Obama that never served a day in life and then failed to understand Kerry's cowardice even though it was exposed by his fellow veterans.

By the way Moon Bat when did you serve? You are not one of these chickenhawks that never had the courage to serve yourself but voted for Obama that has been at war every day of his administration, are you?
Funny how nobody gets killed anymore, brainwashed functional shyttehead. Kinda like under Carter and Clinton. Strange eh, functional moron?

Vet-spitters --- that is, the anti-Kerry crowd here -- disgust all decent Americans.

I am a Veteran and wouldn't piss on Kerry's grave after what he testified about Vietnam soldiers while they were still fighting and dying in Vietnam. Any decent American would know that he was giving the VC and North Vietnamese powerful propaganda and that is called aiding and abetting the enemy. Maybe Kerry is Jane Fonda in drag.
The American people were being fed lie after lie on Vietnam

It was time for someone to tell the truth

/offtopic

You don't have the vaguest fucking idea who I voted for. Ever. You can't even read a simple post.

Really? One has to love people with your attitude. People who not only did not volunteer to do their part in the military, but then call those who did and saw actual combat, traitors.

I have applied the same exact standard to those on the left that made asinine statements about John McCain's service. If you have not served your nation, you damned well better not critisize the service those who have and have suffered for that service.

Kerry served Honorably. And has served our nation in other capacities since then.

I agree that all servicemen should be respected for their service. McCain, Dole, Kerry, Cleland, and anyone else. Who gives a shite what their politics are, if you carry a weapon for the country you are an honored veteran.

You can criticize someone's politics, but not their service. The two are wholly separate.

McCain, Dole and Cleland didn't throw their 'medals' over the White House fence. Kerry did and dishonored everyone that earned one.

Why, because you say so? LOL

Get over yourself, you like to project your hatred out onto the rest of society. Its yours, keep it close to your dark heart and feed off of it like a rabid bat.

Kerry served honorably and came back and spoke truth to authority, the very authority that was happy to send more men to their deaths.

All you people that like to project your politics into every moment and every situation are lost to humanity. Your view of life is so utterly narrow that to engage you in any kind of conversation that normal people would engage in is impossible.

You hate. That's it.

I only hate a traitor that gives aid and comfort to the enemy and those that support that traitor. Kerry wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on the ass. He repeated what a group of anti-war veterans told him and it was later found that several of them hadn't served in Vietnam and just made up stories to suit their agenda. But dipshits like you fell for it, and It is a fact that Kerry did throw his medals over the White House fence and it is my opinion that he dishonored everyone that earned one by doing so.

I hear Cuba is demanding MILLIONS of dollars from us and I have NO DOUBT Obama/Lurch Kerry will take from us to give it to them. Just like they want to with IRAN. They crap on our allies and cozy up to all our enemies. That should scare the hell out of ALL of us
and yet we have members here who think we are the radicals.
I hear Cuba is demanding MILLIONS of dollars from us and I have NO DOUBT Obama/Lurch Kerry will take from us to give it to them. Just like they want to with IRAN. They crap on our allies and cozy up to all our enemies. That should scare the hell out of ALL of us
and remember shorty after Obama was in office in 2009, he was off and running to countries run by dictators. as if we never existed to him?
I might have missed it. Can you name the countries that Obama visit in 2009?

Forum List

Back