John Kerry says we are all in trouble!

If that is the case he needs to specify that in his glorified speeches.

I don't know, he might be testing the waters so to say.

The EU recently changed their definition of Green Energy to include nuclear and natural gas,
because their targets and cost projections weren't working out.

Perhaps if Kerry and others think there is any sanity to be salvaged out of the upcoming Climate Summit ...
At some point they are going to have to adjust their current path of utter bullshit.

It might be uncomfortable for them, but you have to do what you have to do ...
Even if it is still garbage to some extent.

There is a difference in being wrong and being so damn foolish you wouldn't even believe yourself.

Last edited:
Covid is still around and diseased illegals are massing at the border. We are on the verge of a shooting war with Russia, store shelves are empty, energy prices are soaring, the murder rate is out of sight with 5 NY Cops killed in a week, the president seems incoherent and inflation is the highest in forty years but Kerry worries about global warming? Maybe he should step out of his chauffeur driven limo and walk around in the real world for a while.

I don't know, he might be testing the waters so to say.

The EU recently changed their definition of Green Energy to include nuclear and natural gas,
because their targets and cost projections weren't working out.

Perhaps if Kerry and others think there is any sanity to be salvaged out of the upcoming Climate Summit ...
At some point they are going to have to adjust their current path of utter bullshit.

It might be uncomfortable for them, but you have to do what you have to do ...
Even if it is still garbage to some extent.

There is a difference in being wrong and being so damn foolish you wouldn't even believe yourself.

They all conflate pollution and climate for they can line their own pockets and seize more control over the average citizen who doesn't create near as much pollution as they do. Their chits getting old around the globe.

They all conflate pollution and climate for they can line their own pockets and seize more control over the average citizen who doesn't create near as much pollution as they do. Their chits getting old around the globe.

As much as I just adore the people that argue about Climate Change ... I am like so past that.
I tend to watch the shell game going on ... The money, the politics, the gambles and the people telling lies to each other.

Whether or not there is any substantial argument about actual Climate Change, has next to nothing to do with the game going on ... :thup:

Every time that hypocrite gas bag opens his stupid yap, carbon increases exponentially and another Polar Bear dies.

John Kerry can kiss my ass.

That's right everyone, the climate priest of doom and gloom has spoken once again saying "We're in trouble. I hope everyone understands that," No truer words spoken from John Kerry!

Kerry told the event he is concerned about the recent uptick in the use of coal globally and about plans to build new coal plants without carbon capture technology.

Now I know many may find this hard to believe, but not only are democrats clueless on how to control inflation, shortages, the border, Putin, crime, Afghanistan and Covid, it turns out they can't control the weather very well either

Who knew?
Oh shit. I hang on every word manbearpig has to say.

That's right everyone, the climate priest of doom and gloom has spoken once again saying "We're in trouble. I hope everyone understands that," No truer words spoken from John Kerry!

Kerry told the event he is concerned about the recent uptick in the use of coal globally and about plans to build new coal plants without carbon capture technology.

Now I know many may find this hard to believe, but not only are democrats clueless on how to control inflation, shortages, the border, Putin, crime, Afghanistan and Covid, it turns out they can't control the weather very well either

Who knew?
Wait - does this mean CovidScam is over & we're back to ClimateScam?

The intent is to sucker people into a debate about global warming while the Country is falling apart. Lefties are glad to discuss global warming even in the middle of a cold winter if it takes the focus off a FREAKING WAR that the doddering old man in the W.H. authorized in a rambling speech.

Did he write that from his private jet?

Except that's not what that picture is, but hey, it was on the Internet, so it must have been true, right?
The photo has the caption it in France but its actually taken in China. It came from a News article. The photographer by user Greg Abandoned Instagram.

electric car graveyard 1.PNG

Forum List

Back