Anyone Watching John Kerry In Cuba? Are We All Beyond Embarrassed By Kerry At This Point?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:gives: For those of you who missed it, you didn't miss anything. John Kerry was in Cuba gloating over the success of himself opening an embassy in Cuba. So anyone so excited that they just can't control their bodily urges? And where was James Taylor? I guess he couldn't make it. Again millions of Americans had to endure the agony of listening to John Kerry speak. Anyone yell back at their TV sets? What did you scream back at Kerry?
Please let us know!:hellno:

He's just topping off being a traitor to us that he started in Vietnam.

it's these progressives last. FXXK all of you in the United states Of Obama

• Banned
i would guess that at least 100 million Americans have been mentally saying "I can't believe this {fill in the blank} is the secretary of state. On a daily basis.

• Banned

when this debacle started in regards to opening Cuba, didnt many of us say,,,,well what about us? F----K Cuba, what about us "Legal Americans"!!!

So, Kerry goes to Cuba, does essentially nothing but some boring ceremonies, and you melt down.

Y'all aren't right in the head. And American recognizes that.
Jesus Christo, Rex. Did he fail to pay your mother child support or something? LOL Normalizing relations with Cuba is not a small thing. I don't like Obamacare, but damn, we're no looking at a progressive potus who got universal care ... (unless their state likes having uninsured!).... staved off deflation (ok it really was the Bernank), got an agreement with Iran to take off centrifuges (to the neocon's and Israel's never ending dismay as they thought they had a war) and now normalization with Cuba.

It's like he's rolling dice that won't quit.

:gives: For those of you who missed it, you didn't miss anything. John Kerry was in Cuba gloating over the success of himself opening an embassy in Cuba. So anyone so excited that they just can't control their bodily urges? And where was James Taylor? I guess he couldn't make it. Again millions of Americans had to endure the agony of listening to John Kerry speak. Anyone yell back at their TV sets? What did you scream back at Kerry?
Please let us know
:hellno:!

What the hell do you think the job of Secretary of State involves? Typing?

Deleting emails and killing ambassdors

when this debacle started in regards to opening Cuba, didnt many of us say,,,,well what about us? F----K Cuba, what about us "Legal Americans"!!!

What in the wide world of fuck are you talking about? :dunno:

Deleting emails and killing ambassdors
i am surprised Kerry didn't use the word "Chasm" during the speech.

Obama is supposed to make sure the middle class is doing well financially before dealing with countries run by dictators, its as if the middle class are just insects to liberals.

I hear Cuba is demanding MILLIONS of dollars from us and I have NO DOUBT Obama/Lurch Kerry will take from us to give it to them. Just like they want to with IRAN. They crap on our allies and cozy up to all our enemies. That should scare the hell out of ALL of us

I hear Cuba is demanding MILLIONS of dollars from us and I have NO DOUBT Obama/Lurch Kerry will take from us to give it to them. Just like they want to with IRAN. They crap on our allies and cozy up to all our enemies. That should scare the hell out of ALL of us
and yet we have members here who think we are the radicals.

and yet we have members here who think we are the radicals.
and remember shorty after Obama was in office in 2009, he was off and running to countries run by dictators. as if we never existed to him?

I was waiting for some military medals to come sailing in over the fence behind him.

I'd have paid real money to see that!!

I was waiting for some military medals to come sailing in over the fence behind him.

I'd have paid real money to see that!!

watching him as SOS has been a disgrace to us and our country. But that party doesn't care about what WE THE PEOPLE thinks or feels. they will do whatever they want and tell us all to go to hell. which they have for the last seven years

Glad we have normalized relations with Cuba- about time.

That it upsets you so much is just icing on the cake.

Forum List

Back