John Kerry says we are all in trouble!

That's right everyone, the climate priest of doom and gloom has spoken once again saying "We're in trouble. I hope everyone understands that," No truer words spoken from John Kerry!

Kerry told the event he is concerned about the recent uptick in the use of coal globally and about plans to build new coal plants without carbon capture technology.

Now I know many may find this hard to believe, but not only are democrats clueless on how to control inflation, shortages, the border, Putin, crime, Afghanistan and Covid, it turns out they can't control the weather very well either

Who knew?
I'm concerned that Lurch has a role in government again.

John Kerry is worshipped as a deity on Easter Island.

EasterIsland.jpg

That's right everyone, the climate priest of doom and gloom has spoken once again saying "We're in trouble. I hope everyone understands that," No truer words spoken from John Kerry!

Kerry told the event he is concerned about the recent uptick in the use of coal globally and about plans to build new coal plants without carbon capture technology.

Now I know many may find this hard to believe, but not only are democrats clueless on how to control inflation, shortages, the border, Putin, crime, Afghanistan and Covid, it turns out they can't control the weather very well either

Who knew?

When John Kerry is talking about the uptick in the use of coal without carbon capture technology globally ...
He's talking about the numerous coal powered facilities China has planned to put in before 2035.

Unfit-For-Command sees his special needs buddy, algore, making billions on the climate hysteria grift and it's eating at him.

I wonder if Lurch still lives in the house behind his wife's mansion... it was a sweet setup. He didn't have to traipse through the main house with the whores and ladyboys and upset the family he married into. Good times.

Anything that he ever says on any subject should be met with nothing better than the cruelest of scorn and mockery.
If I ever found myself close enough to do it, I'd spit on his ass. I hear Federal prisons aren't nearly as bad as others...

So Herman Munster looks passed all the military strikes, planes, and cow farts Sleepy joe is encouraging about this mindless war with Russia.
I'm still trying to figure out who the hell is in control of our nukes. If we keep dicking around sending troops and ships to Ukraine, we might just be forced to use a couple after Vlad sends one against our people in Ukraine. The warmongers in DC are straight-up EVIL.
I don't like the idea of watching Russia slaughter a bunch of Ukrainians but I'm rational enough to know that Putin isn't wrong when he gets pissed about NATO setting up shop on HIS borders. We wouldn't stand for that if Putin, Xi, or the Mullahs began staging troops and missiles on our Mexico border so why the hell would we expect him to allow it?

No one living on this planet can escape climate change. Yes, we're all in trouble.
Maybe John should go to China Along with all of his UN Paris Climate Accord friends and Protest the Chinese Govt building 800 new Coal fired Plants and demand that they stop or Else the World will Die. President XI "Fuck you John! Go back to Paris or we'll send you to live with the Uyghurs and that Stupid little Tennis Player

When John Kerry is talking about the uptick in the use of coal without carbon capture technology globally ...
He's talking about the numerous coal powered facilities China has planned to put in before 2035.

If that is the case he needs to specify that in his glorified speeches.

Who knew?
He thanked everyone present and climbed aboard his private jet and flew away. Who knew?

Forum List

Back