John Bolton's criticisms of Trump

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
It will be interesting to hear what they are. I understand he made a comment about Trump making policy decisions with regard to Turkey that were favorable to his property in Istanbul, but which were counterproductive to the U.S. I would like to know the details of this criticism.

Bolton never struck me as a never-Trumper. I think there may be some validity to his complaints, but I will wait and see the details before rendering a judgment.

It's very disturbing that the vast majority that work for Trump leave on really bad terms. The bottom line, of course, is what Trump does to benefit the average American and on that, I grade Trump a success, warts and all.

Bolton accuses Donald Trump of letting personal or business interests dictate relations with Turkey | Daily Mail Online

I imagine they will be similar to Tillerson and Kelly's criticisms of Trump. Basically going against the war machine, going against the Globalists you know stuff like that.

It will be interesting to hear what they are. I understand he made a comment about Trump making policy decisions with regard to Turkey that were favorable to his property in Istanbul, but which were counterproductive to the U.S. I would like to know the details of this criticism.

Bolton never struck me as a never-Trumper. I think there may be some validity to his complaints, but I will wait and see the details before rendering a judgment.

It's very disturbing that the vast majority that work for Trump leave on really bad terms. The bottom line, of course, is what Trump does to benefit the average American and on that, I grade Trump a success, warts and all.

Bolton accuses Donald Trump of letting personal or business interests dictate relations with Turkey | Daily Mail Online
There is chatter that Bolton may be the anonymous writer of the book "A Warning"

"Two of the officials said the deal was worth about $2m. Bolton was represented by the Javelin literary agency, whose clients include the former FBI director James Comey and the anonymous Trump administration official whose book, A Warning, comes out on 19 November."

John Bolton, key figure in Trump impeachment inquiry, signs book deal

Bolton is an old hand at international politics, and there are certain things done that dont make a lot of sense to a businessman like Trump, like spending hours in a meeting that will maybe produce a 'letter of demarche' against some country, which means exactly nothing is done.

Trump only wants to see the numbers for a subject; costs gains, losses, people helped vrs those harmed,. etc. He couldnt give a rats keister about whether we offended Lithuania's oyster industry, lol, he offends people as a way of doing business.

To Bolton that is just barbarism.

Bolton is an old hand at international politics, and there are certain things done that dont make a lot of sense to a businessman like Trump, like spending hours in a meeting that will maybe produce a 'letter of demarche' against some country, which means exactly nothing is done.

Trump only wants to see the numbers for a subject; costs gains, losses, people helped vrs those harmed,. etc. He couldnt give a rats keister about whether we offended Lithuania's oyster industry, lol, he offends people as a way of doing business.

To Bolton that is just barbarism.
Ever work with a real estate agent? Especially when it's high dollar property, they act so entitled. Actually worse than the proverbial used car salesman.

Ever work with a real estate agent? Especially when it's high dollar property, they act so entitled. Actually worse than the proverbial used car salesman.

Not personally, but I have heard of prostitution rings operating under cover of real estate sales gals.

Sales is kind of a tough industry.

Not personally, but I have heard of prostitution rings operating under cover of real estate sales gals.

Sales is kind of a tough industry.
My ex was a manager of a title co. and she used to say it's the one with way too much perfume on.

It's very disturbing that the vast majority that work for Trump leave on really bad terms.

Perhaps stranger that you don't see the same things said in his business relations. If Trump were such a bad person to work for or do business with, he never would have risen to make billions of dollars because you don't get rich without making money for other people too. So the question becomes what are so many people in Washington doing. . . . or NOT doing, that causes them to part with Trump on bad terms?

WE HEAR SO OFTEN how Trump is a piker, inexperienced, doesn't know what he is doing, messing things up, yet who is telling us this? All of the experts out there? I remind you these are the very same experts that have been in the game for years running things and the country and the world has been an absolute WRECK with them in charge! Yet they are telling us now that TRUMP doesn't know what he is doing? Hmm.

Some Trump apologist are gold medal winning mental gymnasts. It shows that there is some brain matter in there, but with a few crossed wires. Sad, actually.

Some Trump apologist are gold medal winning mental gymnasts. It shows that there is some brain matter in there, but with a few crossed wires. Sad, actually.

You're just a leftist troll posing as an objective observer.

What did it show about Tillerson and Kelly, just that tramp hand picked them and they were not "yes men" but Haley is a "yes women sucking up to tramp".

I don't agree with Bolton, and Tramp picked him as well. He could not stand for the shenanigan's of the tramp admin.

Most people can't.

Bolton is part of the deep state

And Trump was warned about that but decided to hire him anyway so any grief that comes his way is earned.

I was surprised to see Bolton as Trump's pick since he advocated strongly for the Iraq war. But in reality most of these positions aren't the same and don't carry as much weight in the Trump administration.

It's very disturbing that the vast majority that work for Trump leave on really bad terms.

1. Perhaps stranger that you don't see the same things said in his business relations. If Trump were such a bad person to work for or do business with, he never would have risen to make billions of dollars because you don't get rich without making money for other people too. So the question becomes what are so many people in Washington doing. . . . or NOT doing, that causes them to part with Trump on bad terms?

2. WE HEAR SO OFTEN how Trump is a piker, inexperienced, doesn't know what he is doing, messing things up, yet who is telling us this? All of the experts out there? I remind you these are the very same experts that have been in the game for years running things and the country and the world has been an absolute WRECK with them in charge! Yet they are telling us now that TRUMP doesn't know what he is doing? Hmm.

1. As a business person maybe but there’s a very big difference between a business owner and political leader.

He has not demonstrated or even fit to be in that office. Trump is not a good person let alone a president.

2. Trump is very inexperienced and very amateur. He demonstrated that over and over. Plus never ending lies that goes along with his policies.

Blast his own people that work for him in public. Fire his people in public.

Look at the people leaving or quitting this administration. Most are angry. What tells you?

His EPA program is to pollute the land and air.

He messed with Iran no solution in sight.

He messed with Syria with no solution in sight but Assad thanked him.

He messed with Trade Wars with China with no solutions in sight.

Middle East policy screwed up.

Domestic policies most are messed up just pure garbage.

Aside from that he is a businessman.

At least Bolton is not a yes man.

Look at Pompeo state department. Mostly run over by Trump. Now he is facing consequences by his own people revolting against him.

Policy disagreement is not an impeachable offense, no matter how many spin cycles the left gyrates.

1. Perhaps stranger that you don't see the same things said in his business relations. If Trump were such a bad person to work for or do business with, he never would have risen to make billions of dollars because you don't get rich without making money for other people too. So the question becomes what are so many people in Washington doing. . . . or NOT doing, that causes them to part with Trump on bad terms?

2. WE HEAR SO OFTEN how Trump is a piker, inexperienced, doesn't know what he is doing, messing things up, yet who is telling us this? All of the experts out there? I remind you these are the very same experts that have been in the game for years running things and the country and the world has been an absolute WRECK with them in charge! Yet they are telling us now that TRUMP doesn't know what he is doing? Hmm.

1. As a business person maybe but there’s a very big difference between a business owner and political leader.

He has not demonstrated or even fit to be in that office. Trump is not a good person let alone a president.

2. Trump is very inexperienced and very amateur. He demonstrated that over and over. Plus never ending lies that goes along with his policies.

Blast his own people that work for him in public. Fire his people in public.

Look at the people leaving or quitting this administration. Most are angry. What tells you?

His EPA program is to pollute the land and air.

He messed with Iran no solution in sight.

He messed with Syria with no solution in sight but Assad thanked him.

He messed with Trade Wars with China with no solutions in sight.

Middle East policy screwed up.

Domestic policies most are messed up just pure garbage.

Aside from that he is a businessman.

Quit living in your bubble universe.

The Swamp Critters are not accustomed to being called for their incompetence or failing to do what they're told.

Forum List

Back