John Bolton's criticisms of Trump

What did it show about Tillerson and Kelly, just that tramp hand picked them and they were not "yes men" but Haley is a "yes women sucking up to tramp".

I don't agree with Bolton, and Tramp picked him as well. He could not stand for the shenanigan's of the tramp admin.

Most people can't.
Your TDS is so bad, Penny, that you cant even get his name right.

roflmao

So why did Trump let Obama force him to hire Bolton??

Or is Trump just not really smart enough to hire the best people??

It's very disturbing that the vast majority that work for Trump leave on really bad terms.

1. Perhaps stranger that you don't see the same things said in his business relations. If Trump were such a bad person to work for or do business with, he never would have risen to make billions of dollars because you don't get rich without making money for other people too. So the question becomes what are so many people in Washington doing. . . . or NOT doing, that causes them to part with Trump on bad terms?

2. WE HEAR SO OFTEN how Trump is a piker, inexperienced, doesn't know what he is doing, messing things up, yet who is telling us this? All of the experts out there? I remind you these are the very same experts that have been in the game for years running things and the country and the world has been an absolute WRECK with them in charge! Yet they are telling us now that TRUMP doesn't know what he is doing? Hmm.

1. As a business person maybe but there’s a very big difference between a business owner and political leader.

He has not demonstrated or even fit to be in that office. Trump is not a good person let alone a president.

2. Trump is very inexperienced and very amateur. He demonstrated that over and over. Plus never ending lies that goes along with his policies.

Blast his own people that work for him in public. Fire his people in public.

Look at the people leaving or quitting this administration. Most are angry. What tells you?

His EPA program is to pollute the land and air.

He messed with Iran no solution in sight.

He messed with Syria with no solution in sight but Assad thanked him.

He messed with Trade Wars with China with no solutions in sight.

Middle East policy screwed up.

Domestic policies most are messed up just pure garbage.

Aside from that he is a businessman.

Quit living in your bubble universe.

Understand truth hurts.

Thanks for the link, but I was hoping that you could articulate for yourself a Trump failing with regard to the environment. In any event, I checked out the article. I noticed they didn't release the name of the author(s). Anyway, why does California need the EPA to clean up their own state? It's Trump's fault that their air quality is poor? How convenient. Turn your state into a shithole and then blame Trump.

Thanks for the link, but I was hoping that you could articulate for yourself a Trump failing with regard to the environment. In any event, I checked out the article. I noticed they didn't release the name of the author(s). Anyway, why does California need the EPA to clean up their own state? It's Trump's fault that their air quality is poor? How convenient. Turn your state into a shithole and then blame Trump.

Wrong. EPA is always been there applicable to whole USA environmental protection.

Why Trump need to make our air dirtier? Why? BECAUSE he is a moron. He is not a good person. Let alone a president.

Tell me why do you think our state is a shit hole? I’ll wait.

Did you compare our state with other states?

Forum List

Back