I asked ChatGPT to list the mistakes of Presidents Biden and Trump. It gave answers for Trump, but said it had no opinions on Biden.

Was it two days in the office and he shuts down the building of a major pipeline? . LOSER!
But let's just start with seven major "edicts" to give you an idea.

The pipeline was turned down by the 0bama Administration due the environmental report which cited a danger to the ground water on tribal lands. Trump reversed that decision because he doesn't give a rat's ass about the environment or native Americans who didn't vote for him.

Trump should never have reversed the Obama decision. There has already been years of civil unrest, and an oil spill, as predicted in the environmental report, and Biden was correct in shutting it down.

If the pipeline is an example of the "terrible things" Biden has done, you're making me laugh.

The pipeline was turned down by the 0bama Administration due the environmental report which cited a danger to the ground water on tribal lands. Trump reversed that decision because he doesn't give a rat's ass about the environment or native Americans who didn't vote for him.

Trump should never have reversed the Obama decision. There has already been years of civil unrest, and an oil spill, as predicted in the environmental report, and Biden was correct in shutting it down.

If the pipeline is an example of the "terrible things" Biden has done, you're making me laugh.
Would you rather have a railroad?

East-Palestine-Town-Meeting-Scheduled-for-Tonight-on-Derailment-and.jpg

You know, for the environment....

pipeline.jpg

I'm not familiar with Bard, but I don't think the AI is biased. If it really favors one president over another that is its fair choice, and not an excuse to discredit its amazing ability at everything in general.

Most tech programmers are liberal hack progs. Its not surprising that they would write code for AI to be the same.

The Dark Side of ChatGPT​

ChatGPT uses misinformation and a not so subtle left-leaning bias that is built into the system

Forum List

Back