Joe out of his basement; Trump inside a bunker

o as soon as sugar tit awakens it will be gone ....

i know the ss moved him but isnt it funny...he has no balls....he could have spoken..its not like there arent trained snipers on roof..with all kinds of security but he hides....bone spurs must be acting up
Just be thankful i didnt meet up with any of those rioters and looters. There would be a lot less Demoncrap voters as they would be meeting Lucifer so he can deal with them.
well I am sure there was a riot near you, yet yoiu did not go and meet up with them now did ya. So this statement is bullshit just like every other statement you make.
It would take me 30 minutes to show up where a riot was and it was handled quite quickly here in Floor E. Da. But you dumbass Commie prick, bring your shit down here close to me, i will shoot first then ask questions later, especially those holding the Flaming bottles of death..Nothing like watching a retard burn when his own Cocktail explodes in his hand.
aw, pointing out your fake courage realy upsets you doesn't it.It would be kinda cute and funny if it did not make you look like such a bitch.

If the government starts hitting back, will you agree or call him fascist names? Progs can control civilized citizens, but have none over their anarchist ones. So you have to blame non Progs or Trumpers or Repubs. Its so much easier.
The govt started it. violence begets violence. Unfortunately Trump is a racist bully. I don't expect any Profile in Courage Moment.
violence begets violence
and we have been warning you about the government for over 40 years now, suddenly you have an epiphany?
I suspect I knew about the govt and coercive power before you began "warning America." LOL

Skokie came as a surprise to me.

While Joe Biden met protesters, President Trump was reportedly hiding in a bunker while protesters gathered outside the White House. This is being seen as a sign of cowardice and tone-deafness:

Biden/Antifa 2020!

Looks like the violence is coming from Trump supporters...

It looks like nothing of the sort. Black democrats are rioting all over the country. Thats what it , post: 24776675, member: 68178"]
Trump is President,Biden isn't
What does that mean?
Trump deserves security.... Biden doesn't
How does that change Biden roaming around in city streets conversing with protesters while Trump is hiding in a basement bunker surrounded by hundreds of Secret Service agents and cops?
Biden is not under attack because he is their leader.

Biden can't figure out what state or city he's in.
his basement is in Delaware!

While Joe Biden met protesters, President Trump was reportedly hiding in a bunker while protesters gathered outside the White House. This is being seen as a sign of cowardice and tone-deafness:
You might actually want to do some minimal research on the presidents and the Secret Service. The Secret Service has the authority to decide for a president, regarding his/her safety. They "strongly advise" a president to go to the underground bunker. If you will recall, the same thing occurred on 9-11, when the commercial planes were targeting the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. One plane had headed towards the White House, but the heroic actions of its passengers, stopped that, at the loss of their lives. The president was taken to the White House and "strongly advised" to get into the bunker, to which, he obeyed. Oh, when I say, "strongly advised," I mean they grab a president by the arm and usher the president into the bunker, unlike the silly movie, Independence Day, where the president bravely says, after being told he "should" go to a place of safety, "No, I need to be here, reassuring the nation." That's a lot of Hollywood nonsense.

Biden/Antifa 2020!

Utter bullshit.

Not Bullshit.. White Supremacists are Trump Supporters, he call some of them fine people.

But I understand you don't like that, but there was Trump supporters arrested looting...
If they were Trump supporters they wouldn't be rioting at the white house, dumbass.

Biden/Antifa 2020!

Utter bullshit.

Not Bullshit.. White Supremacists are Trump Supporters, he call some of them fine people.

But I understand you don't like that, but there was Trump supporters arrested looting...
If they were Trump supporters they wouldn't be rioting at the white house, dumbass.
These fuckers assume that tatted up white people are all Trump supporters.

If that were true Biden would be lucky to get 30% of the vote......cuz 30% is all of the LGBT, Blacks, Hispanics, and Hollywood Pedophiles.

Biden/Antifa 2020!

Utter bullshit.

Not to mention these protests and riots are in support of a black suspect who died in police custody. Why would white supremacists help in that support?

You might actually want to do some minimal research on the presidents and the Secret Service. The Secret Service has the authority to decide for a president, regarding his/her safety. They "strongly advise" a president to go to the underground bunker. If you will recall, the same thing occurred on 9-11, when the commercial planes were targeting the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. One plane had headed towards the White House, but the heroic actions of its passengers, stopped that, at the loss of their lives. The president was taken to the White House and "strongly advised" to get into the bunker, to which, he obeyed. Oh, when I say, "strongly advised," I mean they grab a president by the arm and usher the president into the bunker, unlike the silly movie, Independence Day, where the president bravely says, after being told he "should" go to a place of safety, "No, I need to be here, reassuring the nation." That's a lot of Hollywood nonsense.
That's only for Democrat presidents.
Republicans are different.

Biden/Antifa 2020!

Utter bullshit.

Not to mention these protests and riots are in support of a black suspect who died in police custody. Why would white supremacists help in that support?
Because blacks are so racist they think every white person is in the KKK.

bunker bitch!
Coward
He’s cowering.
“Far from acting to restore calm, Trump's instinct has been to exacerbate the sense of crisis and division -- blasting the demonstrators as "THUGS," calling for crackdowns and vowing to declare the coalition of Antifa anti-fascist and anarchist activists, which he sees as instigators of the protests, as a terror group. But the President's threats to so designate a domestic group have no grounding in law and he has been more reticent to censure white supremacist groups in the same way. And his efforts to portray the protests as a purely radical uprising are not reflected in the make-up of crowds and deflect from the underlying catalyst for the protests.”
Under siege in the White House, President Donald Trump is aggravating America's latest racial anguish in a nation now simultaneously beset by violence-wracked cities, a deadly disease and staggering economic deprivation.

About this website

CNN.COM

While Trump shelters in the White House, America cries out for leadership
Under siege in the White House, President Donald Trump is aggravating America's latest racial anguish in a nation now simultaneously beset by violence-wracked cities, a deadly disease and staggering economic deprivation.

Oh yeah? When Hussein was President, he muttered a few words before his two riots, and he was a Mulatto. What good did it do? Think anybody really listened? It's up to the Mayors or Governor to handle situations like this, and they failed miserably.

Biden/Antifa 2020!

Utter bullshit.

Because blacks are so racist they think every white person is in the KKK.

The problem with all this is they're using race when as far as we know, race and absolutely nothing to do with this. It was a white cop and a black suspect. To them, that automatically makes it a racial issue.

1591036754839.png

bunker bitch!
Coward
He’s cowering.
“Far from acting to restore calm, Trump's instinct has been to exacerbate the sense of crisis and division -- blasting the demonstrators as "THUGS," calling for crackdowns and vowing to declare the coalition of Antifa anti-fascist and anarchist activists, which he sees as instigators of the protests, as a terror group. But the President's threats to so designate a domestic group have no grounding in law and he has been more reticent to censure white supremacist groups in the same way. And his efforts to portray the protests as a purely radical uprising are not reflected in the make-up of crowds and deflect from the underlying catalyst for the protests.”

About this website

CNN.COM

"Antifa, which he sees as instigators"

So you are denying that Antifa is not involved in the riots?

Have you considered growing brain cells?

And yes, they are thugs.

i know the ss moved him but isnt it funny...he has no balls....he could have spoken..its not like there arent trained snipers on roof..with all kinds of security but he hides....bone spurs must be acting up
Just be thankful i didnt meet up with any of those rioters and looters. There would be a lot less Demoncrap voters as they would be meeting Lucifer so he can deal with them.
well I am sure there was a riot near you, yet yoiu did not go and meet up with them now did ya. So this statement is bullshit just like every other statement you make.
It would take me 30 minutes to show up where a riot was and it was handled quite quickly here in Floor E. Da. But you dumbass Commie prick, bring your shit down here close to me, i will shoot first then ask questions later, especially those holding the Flaming bottles of death..Nothing like watching a retard burn when his own Cocktail explodes in his hand.
aw, pointing out your fake courage realy upsets you doesn't it.It would be kinda cute and funny if it did not make you look like such a bitch.

We on the right don't go out and look for trouble, but when trouble comes our way, we're prepared. The left goes out of their way to find trouble, and then complains when they find it and pay the price.

"If it becomes the will of God for peace to cease, then peace will cease" - Martin King

my friends, the corona and the riots are a sign from God that we need to change course, and instead of spending trillions of dollars pointing weapons at each other, maybe we pool our resources against our common enemy: police brutality, racism, climate change, and of course the chinese virus

Mate, you were too chicken shit to visit London when you came over. The idea that you would actually do anything is risible. You would shit your pants and hide in the bunker...........just like Donny.

bunker bitch!
Coward
He’s cowering.

About this website

CNN.COM

He isnt talking about the protestor you idiot, he is talking about the thugs who break into business and steal, also those who are firebombing policecars. Do you believe those criminals are just protestors or thugs, like i believe they are?

Mate, you were too chicken shit to visit London when you came over. The idea that you would actually do anything is risible. You would shit your pants and hide in the bunker...........just like Donny.
I visited London back in 1976, it was a cheerful place at that time, didnt have a Muzzie mayor allowing the illegal immigrants to behead British soldiers or run over innocent tourists on the London Bridge. Yeah, that went over real well. At times i wish we just kept to ourselves in WWII and left you to the Germans. You would be dead right now, and the Muzzies would of been stopped at the channel...

Any fucking time you want to test my courage, just bring a Molotov Cocktail to my neighborhood and see if i back down. You worthless piece of lying shit, who never served in the army..

Forum List

Back