60 secret service agents injured just reported

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I guess law enforcement has been rendered impotent by our limp elected civil servants.

November approaches.

no link yet. Also historic buildings within sight of the Whitehouse are on fire.

The police and secret service people need to start busting some heads. This is ridiculous.

no link yet. Also historic buildings within sight of the Whitehouse are on fire.

The police and secret service people need to start busting some heads. This is ridiculous.

Yes, I agree.

The sooner the better.

and this is making America great again. Lucky us.

You aren't lucky.

You're part of the problem.
I sure didn't vote for him. None of us are lucky. He was handed a country in good order. Where has his leadership gotten us?

Keep cryin and lyin kitten. You nasty fucking psychopaths just keep showing everyone why it's vital to beat your asses in Nov.
For more republican rule? They rule now, look where that has gotten us. The country burns and repubs still have no clue.

Put mace in some of those water cannons and spray the eyeballs outta their stupid face.

and this is making America great again. Lucky us.

You aren't lucky.

You're part of the problem.
I sure didn't vote for him. None of us are lucky. He was handed a country in good order. Where has his leadership gotten us?

Keep cryin and lyin kitten. You nasty fucking psychopaths just keep showing everyone why it's vital to beat your asses in Nov.
Bravo, deanna!

Forum List

Back