Joe out of his basement; Trump inside a bunker

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

While Joe Biden met protesters, President Trump was reportedly hiding in a bunker while protesters gathered outside the White House. This is being seen as a sign of cowardice and tone-deafness:

Biden/Antifa 2020!

Looks like the violence is coming from Trump supporters...

Utter bullshit.

Not Bullshit.. White Supremacists are Trump Supporters, he call some of them fine people.

But I understand you don't like that, but there was Trump supporters arrested looting...
If they were Trump supporters they wouldn't be rioting at the white house, dumbass.

Not to mention these protests and riots are in support of a black suspect who died in police custody. Why would white supremacists help in that support?
Because blacks are so racist they think every white person is in the KKK.
Hey muddy Save a buck Big white sheet sale going on at Macy's

While Joe Biden met protesters, President Trump was reportedly hiding in a bunker while protesters gathered outside the White House. This is being seen as a sign of cowardice and tone-deafness:

Biden/Antifa 2020!

Utter bullshit.

Not Bullshit.. White Supremacists are Trump Supporters, he call some of them fine people.

But I understand you don't like that, but there was Trump supporters arrested looting...
If they were Trump supporters they wouldn't be rioting at the white house, dumbass.

Not to mention these protests and riots are in support of a black suspect who died in police custody. Why would white supremacists help in that support?
Because blacks are so racist they think every white person is in the KKK.
Hey muddy Save a buck Big white sheet sale going on at Macy's
Nope. They're cheaper at Amazon.
They even have Sarah Palin Is A C**T
t shirts there.

Biden/Antifa 2020!

Nothing about "White Supremacusts" in the entire article. Just the headline. You're not a bright one kid.
"
Department of Safety Commissioner John Harrington said they are contact-tracing the arrested and added that an investigation is underway about white nationalist groups posting online to encourage their members to use the protests as a cover to create chaos.

He said some of the 40 arrests made in the Twin Cities Friday night were of people linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime

“The people that are doing this are not Minneapolis residents,” Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey said. “They are coming largely from outside the city outside the region to prey on everything we have built.”"

Reading is tough

Biden/Antifa 2020!

Nothing about "White Supremacusts" in the entire article. Just the headline. You're not a bright one kid.
"
Department of Safety Commissioner John Harrington said they are contact-tracing the arrested and added that an investigation is underway about white nationalist groups posting online to encourage their members to use the protests as a cover to create chaos.

He said some of the 40 arrests made in the Twin Cities Friday night were of people linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime.

“The people that are doing this are not Minneapolis residents,” Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey said. “They are coming largely from outside the city outside the region to prey on everything we have built.”"

Reading is tough
That must be why they spray paint" FUCK TRUMP" everywhere.
Cuz they're White Supremacists.

But to a lib......ANTIFA = WHITE SUPREMACISTS

Biden/Antifa 2020!

As I suspected. This explains quite a lot.

o as soon as sugar tit awakens it will be gone ....

i know the ss moved him but isnt it funny...he has no balls....he could have spoken..its not like there arent trained snipers on roof..with all kinds of security but he hides....bone spurs must be acting up
Just be thankful i didnt meet up with any of those rioters and looters. There would be a lot less Demoncrap voters as they would be meeting Lucifer so he can deal with them.

And one less you. Hey, I could live with that.

Biden/Antifa 2020!

"

He said some of the 40 arrests made in the Twin Cities Friday night were of people linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime.

Reading is tough
That must be why they spray paint" FUCK TRUMP" everywhere.
Cuz they're White Supremacists.

But to a lib......ANTIFA = WHITE SUPREMACISTS
Yes, actually, if you‘re trying to pass yourself off as a Leftist.

Holy shit you’re stupid.

Trump spent nearly an hour in the bunker, i wonder what tweets he sent out in that bunker?

i know the ss moved him but isnt it funny...he has no balls....he could have spoken..its not like there arent trained snipers on roof..with all kinds of security but he hides....bone spurs must be acting up
Just be thankful i didnt meet up with any of those rioters and looters. There would be a lot less Demoncrap voters as they would be meeting Lucifer so he can deal with them.

One less me, maybe, but i would personally take about 30 of the shitfucks with me. But you dont give a shit, it is all about the Commies you so adore.

Biden is rising to the occasion, and Trump is phoning it in

yes, my friends, as history is being made, there are some of us (like Joe) who are rising to the moment, and there are some, like Trump, who took a hike

Jesus! Those liberal shitholes are really taking a beating. As if the Chinese virus wasn't enough, now they've got thugs burning them down.

One less me, maybe, but i would personally take about 30 of the shitfucks with me. But you dont give a shit, it is all about the Commies you so adore.

I adore statuesque blond females that have a smile that lights up the room and eyes that reminds me of a mountain spring pool.

Jesus! Those liberal shitholes are really taking a beating. As if the Chinese virus wasn't enough, now they've got thugs burning them down.

Rumps very nice people are doing the looting and violence while your Leader is hiding in his bunker.

While Joe Biden met protesters, President Trump was reportedly hiding in a bunker
TRANSLATION:
  • Joe was out giving the protest leaders their next set of instructions and payment for more supplies.
  • Trump went down to his top secret news room to get the latest info, briefings and intel on the nation.
That would be funny, if you were being sarcastic. Instead, it is just sad and a reminder of the grip the freakish president has on people's brains.

Forum List

Back