Joe out of his basement; Trump inside a bunker

o as soon as sugar tit awakens it will be gone ....

i know the ss moved him but isnt it funny...he has no balls....he could have spoken..its not like there arent trained snipers on roof..with all kinds of security but he hides....bone spurs must be acting up
Just be thankful i didnt meet up with any of those rioters and looters. There would be a lot less Demoncrap voters as they would be meeting Lucifer so he can deal with them.

You gonna caps lock them to death,you big pussy?

i know the ss moved him but isnt it funny...he has no balls....he could have spoken..its not like there arent trained snipers on roof..with all kinds of security but he hides....bone spurs must be acting up
Just be thankful i didnt meet up with any of those rioters and looters. There would be a lot less Demoncrap voters as they would be meeting Lucifer so he can deal with them.
Thanks for the laugh...

I love how a woman would vote for a known rapist of women and children. Talk about biting off your face to spite yourself.

While Joe Biden met protesters, President Trump was reportedly hiding in a bunker while protesters gathered outside the White House. This is being seen as a sign of cowardice and tone-deafness:

Biden/Antifa 2020!

Looks like the violence is coming from Trump supporters...

Utter bullshit.

Cowboy makes an assertion and posts a link to evidence. You dismiss it as bullshit out of hand. Did you even read the link? The Trump Cult closes their eyes and ears to facts, data and science. Believe the Blob!

Blind, deaf and conservative is no way to go through life Marty. Look at the mess you're in.

well I am sure there was a riot near you, yet yoiu did not go and meet up with them now did ya. So this statement is bullshit just like every other statement you make.

While Joe Biden met protesters, President Trump was reportedly hiding in a bunker while protesters gathered outside the White House. This is being seen as a sign of cowardice and tone-deafness:

Biden/Antifa 2020!

Looks like the violence is coming from Trump supporters...

Utter bullshit.

Cowboy makes an assertion and posts a link to evidence. You dismiss it as bullshit out of hand. Did you even read the link? The Trump Cult closes their eyes and ears to facts, data and science. Believe the Blob!

Blind, deaf and conservative is no way to go through life Marty. Look at the mess you're in.

Those aren't "sources".

For the first one, if the Secret Service wanted to secure Trump, should he have ignored them?

For the 2nd one, How are these people "Trump Supporters"

Rumor has it that Sleepy Joe had to go to an ATM to get money to bail out his constituency.

I love how a woman would vote for a known rapist of women and children. Talk about biting off your face to spite yourself.
I don't get why women support trump the rapist either

Pretty sure she didn't vote for tRump.

Too many facts on the riot threads for you leftists to handle so you had to start another Orange man bad thread. Enjoy your little circle jerk.

Tweeting for America.!!

There is nothing inherently wrong with golfing, watching television and tweeting. But if that’s pretty much all that a president does when the nation is engulfed in crises, he is not a president.

Luckily the clock is ticking down and the nightmare will soon be over.
Do you want the rioters to be dealt with in a violent manner? Is that what you are implying? The police brings this upon themselves. Even yesterday they arrested a truck driver trying to get through rioters. The driver was beat up and then arrested and charged from what I read. The same police are gutless to face all the rioters as they are outnumbered. There are many in the police/corrections/judicial fiefdom who have not fessed up for ph ukn over people over the years. You have to break the fiefdom. And that ain't happening this way.

During the riots around the White House, Trump ran down into the bunker.

He said.......I don’t care if Melania or that kid, what’s his name, comes

I didn't see Obama walking around during the Travvy riots or any other riots during his presidency.

During the riots around the White House, Trump ran down into the bunker.

He said.......I don’t care if Melania or that kid, what’s his name, comes

I didn't see Obama walking around during the Travvy riots or any other riots during his presidency.
The white house came under direct attack. 60 secret service agents were injured in the fighting. Watch these democrat sympathizers enjoy the bloodshed. This is what they are and why those agents should have opened fire with machine guns.

Forum List

Back