Joe out of his basement; Trump inside a bunker

Tweeting for America.!!

There is nothing inherently wrong with golfing, watching television and tweeting. But if that’s pretty much all that a president does when the nation is engulfed in crises, he is not a president.

Luckily the clock is ticking down and the nightmare will soon be over.

Tweeting for America.!!

There is nothing inherently wrong with golfing, watching television and tweeting. But if that’s pretty much all that a president does when the nation is engulfed in crises, he is not a president.

Luckily the clock is ticking down and the nightmare will soon be over.

You forgot to tell those same lies again in a vacuum where no one could hear them, Reich. Reich knows what's really going down, so do you, OP. The American Left has incited or created outright a series of nationwide dumpster fire crises, laid them at the feet of our magnificent President, ran away, turned around and said, "Look everyone, look at what terrible horrible things Donald Trump has done to America." Do you know what that makes you, Reich? For your complicity in conspiracy after conspiracy? An enemy of the American People, yes, but also a disingenuous pretender who plays at self-styled academic. It also makes you, through collusion and the willful creation of false news propaganda, a murderer . . . on some level. Kindly burn in hell, Reich. Have a marshmallow to roast down there, on me.

Tommy Tainant, you hypocritical douchebag, if President Trump presented Executive Orders to shut down the savages rioting, you would say that was anti-American wouldn't you, you nutcase? :p

While Joe Biden met protesters, President Trump was reportedly hiding in a bunker while protesters gathered outside the White House. This is being seen as a sign of cowardice and tone-deafness:

Biden/Antifa 2020!

Looks like the violence is coming from Trump supporters...

Utter bullshit.

Not Bullshit.. White Supremacists are Trump Supporters, he call some of them fine people.

But I understand you don't like that, but there was Trump supporters arrested looting...

No links I see....

o as soon as sugar tit awakens it will be gone ....

i know the ss moved him but isnt it funny...he has no balls....he could have spoken..its not like there arent trained snipers on roof..with all kinds of security but he hides....bone spurs must be acting up
Just be thankful i didnt meet up with any of those rioters and looters. There would be a lot less Demoncrap voters as they would be meeting Lucifer so he can deal with them.

Forum List

Back