Joe Biden's schedule for Monday 5/24/2021: 2 Briefings, that's it. Done by 1:30.

Good. The less that fuck up does, the less fuck ups I have to hear about.
Exactly, as far as I'm concerned Uncle Joe can go on break and never come back as long as he takes that idiot of a VP and all the Congress Critters with him.

... be good for our Boys & Girls in D.C. to get out of town for a few months or years or permanently. :p

Is he going out to play golf for the 300th time like your stinkin slimebag Trump did The ignorant POS??
Hey Eddy Spaghetti. Trump got more done by noon on Monday than your Sock Puppet Vegetable of a president can do in a month.
And started his day at 4am.
By tweeting on his toilet.
Thanks. Trump got more done in one dump than Biden has done already. Probably takes Biden an hour to pass a terd even. Would explain his schedule...lol
Trump's dump was the most productive thing, the retard got done that day.

Is he going out to play golf for the 300th time like your stinkin slimebag Trump did The ignorant POS??
you think he can play golf??? haha he can barely walk.

it’s no wonder he folded to the Notre Dame students petition...he doesn’t want to further embarrass himself
I know, the fat, orange, retard rode his golf cart, right up to his ball, even if it was on the green, lazy fuck.
if it’s not cart path only you can. i do when it isn’t.
Never been on ONE course where it's a free for all.
Pull the cart up parallel to where your ball landed, THEN walk out to the fairway to make your next shot.

You ever played on a golf course you own?

it’s no wonder he folded to the Notre Dame students petition...he doesn’t want to further embarrass himself
I know, the fat, orange, retard rode his golf cart, right up to his ball, even if it was on the green, lazy fuck.
Pull the cart up parallel to where your ball landed, THEN walk out to the fairway to make your next shot.

You ever played on a golf course you own?
Of course I haven't, still wouldn't matter.
So, the retard is going to make his workers restore the the track marks made from a 400 lb. plus the cart.
Because the orange, blob can't walk 20 feet?

I read somewhere that Biden needs a bed pan. Is that true?

Why? you looking to switch brands?
No. But i do hope Biden puts a mask on his arse so as not to expel china virus germs
Well okay, glad to hear you're happy with your bed pan provider, always important. As for the rest of it, you have WAY too much interest in Uncle Joe's "bathroom habits"... :omg:
No, i just read it somewhere. I also read somewhere that Biden thinks he is Stalin because he is also Uncle Joe.

I read somewhere that Biden needs a bed pan. Is that true?

Why? you looking to switch brands?
No. But i do hope Biden puts a mask on his arse so as not to expel china virus germs
Well okay, glad to hear you're happy with your bed pan provider, always important. As for the rest of it, you have WAY too much interest in Uncle Joe's "bathroom habits"... :omg:
No, i just read it somewhere. I also read somewhere that Biden thinks he is Stalin because he is also Uncle Joe.
Uh-huh.

"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln, Farewell Address February 31st, 1869

I bet in one game of golf Trump made more deals and agreements than Biden will do in a month. Trump has always done his business on the golf course. You can do that when you know what you're doing. You do know that Biden plagiarized that poor dudes life again over the weekend. Seems like he would of learned his lesson when it cost him the presidency in the eighties. Lol

Hey Eddy Spaghetti. Trump got more done by noon on Monday than your Sock Puppet Vegetable of a president can do in a month.
And started his day at 4am.
By tweeting on his toilet.
Thanks. Trump got more done in one dump than Biden has done already. Probably takes Biden an hour to pass a terd even. Would explain his schedule...lol
Trump's dump was the most productive thing, the retard got done that day.
frankly ...that is a pretty important part of the day..

i have

If he does, Veggie Joe will play Wii golf. He lacks the mental and physical acuity for the real game.
He actually plays he just doesn't play all the time nor does he charge the US taxpayers millions every time he golfs like the last president who is still bilking the US taxpayers for SS charges...

Sure....

I do too But I'm good with stock markets

You won't be saying that for long.
188514364_10158279130318176_7524871159404363788_n.jpg

If he does, Veggie Joe will play Wii golf. He lacks the mental and physical acuity for the real game.
He actually plays he just doesn't play all the time nor does he charge the US taxpayers millions every time he golfs like the last president who is still bilking the US taxpayers for SS charges...

Sure....

I do too But I'm good with stock markets

Yep, going to the market and stocking up on toilet paper is not exactly the stock market...dumbass.

Sloop did Trump kiss Putins ass again?
You still believe the Russia Hoax Edward???.CNN hasn't told you? Don Lemon Head has only 600k viewers ya know. I think Sesame Street draws more.
Not only do I believe it's true BUT YOUR senate said so also And Barr fixing Muellers report??? You really can't tell your repubs are all lying skunks ??
Barr fixed Mueller’s report?

Gotta link?

Your Orange Crush is showing.

Seek help soon.:itsok:

Sloop did Trump kiss Putins ass again?
You still believe the Russia Hoax Edward???.CNN hasn't told you? Don Lemon Head has only 600k viewers ya know. I think Sesame Street draws more.
Not only do I believe it's true BUT YOUR senate said so also And Barr fixing Muellers report??? You really can't tell your repubs are all lying skunks ??

Gotta link?
Poor Eddie. A hopeless victim of fake news

Gotta link?

He/she is basing that on an Øbama hack judge's remarks from two weeks ago.

It is all the deep state worry about Trump and Trumpism aka MAGA aka America first.

Forum List

Back