Trump right about everything? Fauci/Biden butchers?

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
I know everyone already considers Fauci a butcher but i think i will go over a few points.

Trump said the virus came from a lab in Wuhan. Fauci the butcher and Biden said he was wrong. Trump was right.
Trump stopped flights from China. Biden said it was racist and wanted more infected people to come from China. Trump was right.
Trump said we would have a vaccine by the end of 2020. Fauci the butcher and biden said it was impossible. Trump was right
Trump said the death rate would be less than 1%. Fauci the butcher and Biden said it would be far greater. Trump was right.

I know everyone already considers Fauci a butcher but i think i will go over a few points.

Trump said the virus came from a lab in Wuhan. Fauci the butcher and Biden said he was wrong. Trump was right.
Trump stopped flights from China. Biden said it was racist and wanted more infected people to come from China. Trump was right.
Trump said we would have a vaccine by the end of 2020. Fauci the butcher and biden said it was impossible. Trump was right
Trump said the death rate would be less than 1%. Fauci the butcher and Biden said it would be far greater. Trump was right.
Where is the proof of patient zero, the typhoid Mary of Covid-19? Do you have a link or just and opinion?

Where is the proof of patient zero, the typhoid Mary of Covid-19? Do you have a link or just and opinion?
Do you have proof masks work? lockdowns work? social distancing works?

Do you have proof masks work? lockdowns work? social distancing works?
I only questioned where your citation was from your claim that the virus came from a lab in Wuhan..They rest is just gibberish to change the subject because you have no proof...

I thought the prognostications of the deadliness of the virus that would occur were miscalculated..Yet, the variable is that we were more ready for Covid-19 from previous contacts with SARS which are both variants of the corona virus.

Why do doctor's and nurses wear mask s? Why are those hospital patients infected with a contagion, isolated in a room of their own?

why did infection rate of our populous go down, after the first extensive lockdown?

have you taken a course in biology in high school?I

have you seen the tests done, trials, and studies on masks, 6ft of separation, and issolation/quarantine?

Biden did not say Trumps flight ban from China was homophobic, he said Trumps rhetoric was homophobic, which Biden has said many times about Trump, long before covid ever showed up.

Fauci did NOT say the virus was NOT created in the Wuhan lab, he said we did not know if it did or not, there was no proof of such or evidence of such, at this time.

Can you quote Fauci saying Trump was wrong about covid-19 starting in a Wuhan lab?

trump said it would magically disappear, with a wave of his hands.........nope
trump asked if we could inject a disinfectant...........lol
trump said ....... a lot .........

So funny to watch you libturd dopes get duped politically over this virus.....LOLOL

Blue states did far worse you dumb idiots......lololol

I'm so happy you libturds had your lives turned upside down. The savage butchery in shit holes now makes me so proud to be an American

By the time Trump stopped travel from China the virus was already here so they were all wrong.
So no measures should have been taken? Shutdowns, and all restrictive measures were a waste of time?!?
Two entirely different approaches to mitigate the spread of the disease. The shutdowns were needed at that time.

Forum List

Back