Joe Biden's schedule for Monday 5/24/2021: 2 Briefings, that's it. Done by 1:30.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
He gets the Presidential Daily Briefing (anyone think they are actually telling him anything), and has a briefing on Hurricanes.

This man is a machine I tell ya!

Monday
May, 2021

Coronavirus Cases and Deaths Reported New Cases:
Total Cases
Coronavirus Cases and Deaths Reported New Deaths:
Total Deaths
9:50 AM
Official Schedule
The President and The Vice President receive the President’s Daily Brief

Closed Press
11:30 AM
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time

In-Town Pool
12:00 PM
Press Briefing
Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki
Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy | The White House) |
1:30 PM
Official Schedule
The President receives briefing on the Atlantic Hurricane Outlook and preparedness efforts (Final Gather 1:00 PM – Stakeout Location)
FEMA Headquarters
In-Town Travel Pool Spray at the Top

I am glad that Mr. Biden is taking it easy.

He needs to pace himself.

Besides, isn't he meeting with the family of a certain individual tomorrow?

Well, then, he needs to be well-rested for the occasion.

I hope that he can finish his term.

Because of his age and his mental & physical fragility, he really has to pace himself.

Bless his little heart!

I am glad that Mr. Biden is taking it easy.

He needs to pace himself.

Besides, isn't he meeting with the family of a certain individual tomorrow?

Well, then, he needs to be well-rested for the occasion.

I hope that he can finish his term.

Because of his age and his mental & physical fragility, he really has to pace himself.

Bless his little heart!
hopefully, the treasonist traitor dies very soon...xiden is a worthless piece of shit

He gets the Presidential Daily Briefing (anyone think they are actually telling him anything), and has a briefing on Hurricanes.

Monday
May, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Official Schedule

Closed Press
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time

In-Town Pool
Press Briefing
Official Schedule
The President receives briefing on the Atlantic Hurricane Outlook and preparedness efforts (Final Gather 1:00 PM – Stakeout Location)
FEMA Headquarters

Such an over-achiever that little Joey is. At this pace, he'll surely burn himself out or hurt himself.

:21:

Is he going out to play golf for the 300th time like your stinkin slimebag Trump did The ignorant POS??

If he does, Veggie Joe will play Wii golf. He lacks the mental and physical acuity for the real game.
He actually plays he just doesn't play all the time nor does he charge the US taxpayers millions every time he golfs like the last president who is still bilking the US taxpayers for SS charges...

Is he going out to play golf for the 300th time like your stinkin slimebag Trump did The ignorant POS??

If he does, Veggie Joe will play Wii golf. He lacks the mental and physical acuity for the real game.

Wii is far too technical for that goober. He likes this, but he never makes it past the windmill. Those windmills are a bitch.

Crazy-World-of-Minigolf-Tour-Skegness-Arnold-Palmer-Windmill.jpg

The pissy boys must be gnashing their tooth at the President's enduring popularity with the Americans who elected him.

Meanwhile, they agree that Trump stinks:

Of course, they'll rage against the plethora of independent public surveys that confirm the relative regard for the President and for their adored Former Guy, but can contrive no metrics that indicate otherwise.

Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 10.05.18 AM.png

"Most Americans is UnAmerican!"

Monday
May, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Official Schedule

Closed Press
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time

In-Town Pool
Press Briefing
Official Schedule
FEMA Headquarters

Considering a whole weekend of rest, he should make it through it. If it was on Thursday I highly doubt it.

Hey Eddy Spaghetti. Trump got more done by noon on Monday than your Sock Puppet Vegetable of a president can do in a month.

Forum List

Back