Joe Biden's schedule for Monday 5/24/2021: 2 Briefings, that's it. Done by 1:30.

Is he going out to play golf for the 300th time like your stinkin slimebag Trump did The ignorant POS??

If he does, Veggie Joe will play Wii golf. He lacks the mental and physical acuity for the real game.
He actually plays he just doesn't play all the time nor does he charge the US taxpayers millions every time he golfs like the last president who is still bilking the US taxpayers for SS charges...

Sure....

I do too But I'm good with stock markets

Really good

He gets the Presidential Daily Briefing (anyone think they are actually telling him anything), and has a briefing on Hurricanes.

This man is a machine I tell ya!

Monday
May, 2021

Coronavirus Cases and Deaths Reported New Cases:
Total Cases
Coronavirus Cases and Deaths Reported New Deaths:
Total Deaths
9:50 AM
Official Schedule
The President and The Vice President receive the President’s Daily Brief

Closed Press
11:30 AM
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time

In-Town Pool
12:00 PM
Press Briefing
Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki
Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy | The White House) |
1:30 PM
Official Schedule
The President receives briefing on the Atlantic Hurricane Outlook and preparedness efforts (Final Gather 1:00 PM – Stakeout Location)
FEMA Headquarters
In-Town Travel Pool Spray at the Top

Three years ago...

Trump's schedule for Thursday 5/24/2018: 2 Briefings, that's it. Golf by 1:30.​

He gets the Presidential Daily Briefing (anyone think they are actually telling him anything), and has a briefing on Hurricanes.

Monday
May, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Official Schedule

Closed Press
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time

In-Town Pool
Press Briefing
Official Schedule
The President receives briefing on the Atlantic Hurricane Outlook and preparedness efforts (Final Gather 1:00 PM – Stakeout Location)
FEMA Headquarters

Three years ago...

Your obsession with Trump is amusing.

Your trolling is stale.

Monday
May, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Official Schedule

Closed Press
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time

In-Town Pool
Press Briefing
Official Schedule
FEMA Headquarters

Three years ago...

Your trolling is stale.
Your obsession with Biden is amusing.

Your trolling is stale.

Monday
May, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Official Schedule

Closed Press
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time

In-Town Pool
Press Briefing
Official Schedule
FEMA Headquarters

Three years ago...

Your trolling is stale.

Your trolling is stale.
Veggie Joe is the President. You are on a political board, Dumbass.

Please try to keep up.

Monday
May, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Official Schedule

Closed Press
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time

In-Town Pool
Press Briefing
Official Schedule
FEMA Headquarters

Three years ago...

Your trolling is stale.

Your trolling is stale.

Please try to keep up.
When Trump was president you accused his crtics of having TDS so why can't they do the same with you by saying you have BDS now that Biden is president?? Sounds like the old ..can dish it out but can't take it.

Monday
May, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Official Schedule

Closed Press
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time

In-Town Pool
Press Briefing
Official Schedule
FEMA Headquarters

Three years ago...

Your trolling is stale.

Your trolling is stale.

Please try to keep up.
When Trump was president you accused his crtics of having TDS so why can't they do the same with you by saying you have BDS now that Biden is president?? Sounds like the old ..can dish it out but can't take it.
If you look back, that was almost exclusively for your obsession with his tweets. Something having nothing to do with policy.

HTH, but I sure it won’t.

Is he going out to play golf for the 300th time like your stinkin slimebag Trump did The ignorant POS??

If he does, Veggie Joe will play Wii golf. He lacks the mental and physical acuity for the real game.

Wii is far too technical for that goober. He likes this, but he never makes it past the windmill. Those windmills are a bitch.

Crazy-World-of-Minigolf-Tour-Skegness-Arnold-Palmer-Windmill.jpg
Agreed!

Hey Eddy Spaghetti. Trump got more done by noon on Monday than your Sock Puppet Vegetable of a president can do in a month.
And started his day at 4am.
By tweeting on his toilet.
Thanks. Trump got more done in one dump than Biden has done already. Probably takes Biden an hour to pass a terd even. Would explain his schedule...lol
Tweeting lies and insults to Rosie O'Donnell isn't getting "more done".

'President Trump will work from early in the morning until late in the evening, he will make many calls and have many meetings".

President Donald Trump had about three times as much free time planned for last Tuesday as work time, according to his private schedule. The president was slated for more than nine hours of “Executive Time,” a euphemism for the unstructured time Trump spends tweeting, phoning friends and watching television. Official meetings, policy briefings and public appearances — typically the daily work of being president — consumed barely more than three hours of his day.

Your trolling is stale.

Xi's man is resident of the United States. We have a stake in what the senile old fuck does.
Q NUTS defended Trump when he said this.
Ahead of a planned meeting with Vladimir Putin at the G20 summit in Japan, President Donald Trump on Wednesday said what he talks about with the Russian president is "none of your business."

I bet in one game of golf Trump made more deals and agreements than Biden will do in a month. Trump has always done his business on the golf course. You can do that when you know what you're doing. You do know that Biden plagiarized that poor dudes life again over the weekend. Seems like he would of learned his lesson when it cost him the presidency in the eighties. Lol
Deals with Leslie, Limbaugh or Hannity, on which one is first for some under the desk time.

you think he can play golf??? haha he can barely walk.

it’s no wonder he folded to the Notre Dame students petition...he doesn’t want to further embarrass himself
I know, the fat, orange, retard rode his golf cart, right up to his ball, even if it was on the green, lazy fuck.
Your Orange Crush is showing.

Seek help soon.:itsok:
The truth stings.
I'm sure Putin isn't happy, the fat, orange, blob is ruining his golf course.

Barr fixed Mueller’s report?

Gotta link?

He/she is basing that on an Øbama hack judge's remarks from two weeks ago.

It is all the deep state worry about Trump and Trumpism aka MAGA aka America first.
America first?
President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018
Too many jobs in China lost?

it’s no wonder he folded to the Notre Dame students petition...he doesn’t want to further embarrass himself
I know, the fat, orange, retard rode his golf cart, right up to his ball, even if it was on the green, lazy fuck.

Yes and heres the proof.
The repigs said nothing but Obama plays golf and they're screaming foil play. Oh the hypocrisy.

Monday
May, 2021

Total Cases
Total Deaths
Official Schedule

Closed Press
Pool Call Time
In-Town Pool Call Time

In-Town Pool
Press Briefing
Official Schedule
FEMA Headquarters

Well, you can't have things interfere with his nap time.

Yes and heres the proof.
The repigs said nothing but Obama plays golf and they're screaming foil play. Oh the hypocrisy.

December 30 2020
President Trump has arrived at his Palm Beach, Florida, resort for the 31st golf vacation there of his presidency, raising the taxpayer-funded travel and security total for his hobby to $151.5 million.
Trump has already played golf on his own properties 289 times since taking office in January 2017, although he claimed during his 2016 campaign that he would not have time for a vacation at all. “I just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off,” he said in February 2016.

January 9 2021
President Donald Trump has spent 307 days, almost a full year, golfing during his presidency. The total is likely to be the most golf outings of any president in history. Additionally, Trump is likely to be collectively viewed by historians as one of the worst presidents in American history.

Almost a year of time spent on golf courses was punctuated recently as December became the worst month for deaths and infections in the COVID-19 pandemic in the U.S. Many in conservative media made a point of mentioning time spent playing golf by President Obama. But Trump has now far surpassed Obama and any other President in time spent on golf courses.

Obama played 333 rounds of golf in 8 years.

Forum List

Back