Zionist genocide in Israel

A different quick question.

Re: Gaza:

If the situation was reversed and Jews were homeless, starving, traumatized and being killed by the tens of thousands, would you consider that genocide?

Thanks,
Definition of genocide:
Any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: (a) Killing members of the group; (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Your post lacks any information on the enemy. Does the enemy intend to destroy, in whole or in part, the Jewish nation? Then yes, it's genocide. If the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, the Jewish nation is absent, then no, it's not genocide.

I am not going to insult you and much prefer a civil, substantive and fact based exchange.

I've lived among the Muslims and just as not all Jews hate Muslims, not all Muslims hate Jews or would wipe out all Jews if they had a chance.

Even if they wanted to, Israel's Muslim neighbors are entirely incapable of a military victory over the Israeli - US Military so all the hyperbole about running Jews "from the river to the sea" is a rhetorical diversion from the 1,000% greater likelihood that Israel - US will run the Palestinians from the river to the sea and that is what is happening since militant and criminal "Settlers" have already redrawn Gaza's maps. (1)

In the briefest sense, the word "genocide" means the killing and / or expulsion of one group by another.
A slightly more detailed definition is offered by Encyclopedia Britannica:

“Genocide; definition:

“Genocide, the deliberate and systematic destruction of a group of people because of their ethnicity, nationality, religion, or race. The term, derived from the Greek genos (“race,” “tribe,” or “nation”) and the Latin cide (“killing”), was coined by Raphael Lemkin, a Polish-born jurist who served as an adviser to the U.S. Department of War during World War II.”

If you have been following this 8+ month old "war" with any level of objectivity you can't deny that that is precisely what is happening in Gaza.

Like snowflakes, no two genocides are alike. Genrikh Yagota, Leonid Reichman (2) etc didn't kill millions by dropping 2,000 pound bombs on overcrowded, civilian neighborhoods on a regular basis but preferred to inflict their genocide through mass starvation and blockading life's basic necessities:

“We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed. We are fighting human animals, and we will act accordingly.”
Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant

A similar genocidal declaration was made by another of Netanyahu's henchmen:

“We are now rolling out the Gaza Nakba,”
Agriculture Minister Avi Dichter

Finally, there are countless Jewish and non Jewish groups that are openly declaring the carnage in Gaza a genocide.

Just two of them are:

- “Jews Against Genocide statement and action”

EXCERPT “We, Jews Against Genocide, came to Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial of the genocide committed against Jews, to honor the Palestinian children who are dying in a genocide committed by Jews.

We brought dolls to symbolise the children of Gaza, and tried to bring a glimpse of the horror that Gazan’s face, to Israel’s doorstep. We hope to show Israel, and the world, the absurd reality of using the memory of one genocide to justify another.” CONTINUED

- “A Textbook Case of Genocide”

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

EXCERPT "But the assault on Gaza can also be understood in other terms: as a textbook case of genocide unfolding in front of our eyes. I say this as a scholar of genocide, who has spent many years writing about Israeli mass violence against Palestinians. I have written about settler colonialism and Jewish supremacy in Israel, the distortion of the Holocaust to boost the Israeli arms industry, the weaponization of antisemitism accusations to justify Israeli violence against Palestinians, and the racist regime of Israeli apartheid. “ CONTINUED

Finally, you wrote earlier:

In addition to spending time in the Middle East, studying its conflicts, I have studied / followed Middle Eastern history and changing events for 60+ years and never before have I seen the level of anti Israel sentiment from so many diverse corners as I've seen in the last few months and it's only going to get worse as the world's 1.7 Billion Muslims begin to retaliate around the world.

My question is, if or when Israel's right wing element succeeds in exterminating / expelling Gaza's native residents, destroying all evidence of their existence (graveyards, religious sites, ancient olive groves etc) and then populating Gaza with illegal "Settlements", how is that not genocide by any legal definition?

Are you sure that you wouldn't loudly condemn the carnage in Gaza as a genocide if the tens of thousands
of civilian victims were Jewish instead Muslims?

It is at least my opinion that if one considers all members of all races, ethnic, religious groups and nationalities to be equal, then what Netanyahu, Gallant, Dichter are doing in Gaza can only be called a genocide.

Thanks,

(1). "Jewish settlers set their sights on Gaza beachfront"

EXCEPTS "Opinion polls suggest that most Israelis oppose resettling Gaza, and it is not government policy, but since the Hamas attacks on 7 October it is being talked about out loud - by some of the loudest and most extreme voices in Israel's government.

I put it to her that her comments sound like a plan for ethnic cleansing. She does not deny it.

"You can call it ethnic cleansing. I repeat again, the Arabs do not want, normal Arabs do not want to live in Gaza. If you want to call it cleansing, if you want to call it apartheid, you choose your definition. I choose the way to protect the state of Israel. " CONTINUED

(2). "Stalin's Jews"

"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

EXCERPT "And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people.

In 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin. They too, of course, were gradually eliminated in the next purges.

Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist."CONTINUED

(3). “Israel-Hamas war: Even Gaza's graveyards have suffered destruction”

EXCERPT “Nearly half the burial sites in the Palestinian enclave have suffered damage by armored vehicles, air strikes and artillery fire from the Israeli army.

The situation at the Jabaliya cemetery was not isolated. Scores of videos and photos, shot and taken by Gazan residents and journalists, have documented the destruction of at least eight major cemeteries in the Palestinian territory since the start of the Israeli army's ground operations. They show destroyed tombstones and human remains dispersed from their graves and scattered over the upturned earth.” CONTINUED
Obviously, your post is far too much a wall o’ words to reply to in a meaningful way. Nobody reads such posts.

Candidly, I barely skimmed even a portion of your. Before I decided not to bother, I did start though. So I can say this much:

I never claimed that all Muslims hate all Jews and I never suggested that all Muslims wish to kill all Jews. So, yiur very first “point” was to deny a claim I had not made (and wouldn’t make anyway).

I do appreciate that, unlike gimp, you chose not to start off with (or include) insults. I am attempting to reciprocate.

As to the balance of your way too long post, maybe you can break it down for the sake of readability, ease of reference and to further an actual discussion.

How many times are you going to spam this thread with the same article?

GO TO GAZA AND HELP. I DARE YOU!
The truth hurts, if you're a genocidal freak.

I’ve posted several articles which all indicate your leader’s support of Hamas. You can’t accept it because it complete ly blows up your beliefs.

I‘m certain you’d love to join the IDF, so you can murder babies.

Seriously you guys have to learn not to attack Israel if you're not willing to pay the price in Palestinian lives.

Why do apologists for Zionist genocide keep pretending that the decades old cyclical violence between Jews and Palestinians began on 7 October 2023?

The invasion of Nazi trained and armed Zionist terrorist gangs began in the 1940s with the ongoing Nakba.

It was these foreign, Zionist invaders who attacked Palestine's native residents simply to murder, mutilate, rape, destroy and steal land.

Thanks,

Obviously, your post is far too much a wall o’ words to reply to in a meaningful way. Nobody reads such posts.

Candidly, I barely skimmed even a portion of your. Before I decided not to bother, I did start though. So I can say this much:

I never claimed that all Muslims hate all Jews and I never suggested that all Muslims wish to kill all Jews. So, yiur very first “point” was to deny a claim I had not made (and wouldn’t make anyway).

I do appreciate that, unlike gimp, you chose not to start off with (or include) insults. I am attempting to reciprocate.

As to the balance of your way too long post, maybe you can break it down for the sake of readability, ease of reference and to further an actual discussion.

Your criticism of the length of my comment is fair even though a substantial part of it consisted of sources supporting my opinions.

Briefly put, I was disagreeing with an earlier statement you made which was:

There is still no “genocide” or mass “murder” being committed by Israel in Gaza.

In addition to multiple sources outlining the ways in which the Netanyahu's indiscriminate slaughter of Gaza's native residents.

The closing paragraphs of my earlier response # 845 were:

"My question is, if or when Israel's right wing element succeeds in exterminating / expelling Gaza's native residents, destroying all evidence of their existence (graveyards, religious sites, ancient olive groves etc) and then populating Gaza with illegal "Settlements", how is that not genocide by any legal definition?

Are you sure that you wouldn't loudly condemn the carnage in Gaza as a genocide if the tens of thousands

It is at least my opinion that if one considers all members of all races, ethnic, religious groups and nationalities to be equal, then what Netanyahu, Gallant, Dichter are doing in Gaza can only be called a genocide
."

-----------------------------

In that earlier comment, I cited 2 quotes from high ranking Israeli officials(1) that simply reinforce the fact that Israel's response to the long expected attack (2) was murderous revenge and "Greater Israel", "Settlement" expansionism, not "defense"

At least some officials in the Netanyahu administration knew where, how and when the attack would occur but chose to let it occur as a pretext to invade Gaza, "mow the lawn" (i.e. exterminate its population), fill it with illegal "Settlements" and get closer to their "Greater Israel".

After all, this would not be the first time that fervent Zionists were willing to sacrifice other Jews for their "Greater Israel."

“If I knew that it was possible to save all the children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel.”

Ben-Gurion (Quoted on pp 855-56 in Shabtai Teveth’s Ben-Gurion in a slightly different translation).

Thanks,

(1). - “We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed. We are fighting human animals, and we will act accordingly.”

- “We are now rolling out the Gaza Nakba,”

(2). "New York Times report says Israel knew about Hamas attack over a year in advance"

EXCERPT "The attack was planned in plain sight. A month before the assault, Hamas posted a video to social media showing fighters using explosives to blast through a replica of the border gate, sweep in on pickup trucks and then move building by building through a full-scale reconstruction of an Israeli town, firing automatic weapons at human-silhouetted paper targets.

In the video, the militants destroyed mock-ups of the wall’s concrete towers and a communications antenna, just as they would do for real on Oct. 7.

Adding to public outrage over the military’s apparent negligence, the Israeli media has reported that military officials dismissed warnings from female border spotters who warned that they were witnessing Hamas’ preparations for the attack. According to the media reports, the young women reported seeing Hamas drones and attempts to knock out Israeli border cameras in the months leading up to the attack." CONTINUED

Your criticism of the length of my comment is fair even though a substantial part of it consisted of sources supporting my opinions.

Briefly put, I was disagreeing with an earlier statement you made which was:

In addition to multiple sources outlining the ways in which the Netanyahu's indiscriminate slaughter of Gaza's native residents.

The closing paragraphs of my earlier response # 845 were:

"My question is, if or when Israel's right wing element succeeds in exterminating / expelling Gaza's native residents, destroying all evidence of their existence (graveyards, religious sites, ancient olive groves etc) and then populating Gaza with illegal "Settlements", how is that not genocide by any legal definition?

It is at least my opinion that if one considers all members of all races, ethnic, religious groups and nationalities to be equal, then what Netanyahu, Gallant, Dichter are doing in Gaza can only be called a genocide
."

-----------------------------

In that earlier comment, I cited 2 quotes from high ranking Israeli officials(1) that simply reinforce the fact that Israel's response to the long expected attack (2) was murderous revenge and "Greater Israel", "Settlement" expansionism, not "defense"

At least some officials in the Netanyahu administration knew where, how and when the attack would occur but chose to let it occur as a pretext to invade Gaza, "mow the lawn" (i.e. exterminate its population), fill it with illegal "Settlements" and get closer to their "Greater Israel".

After all, this would not be the first time that fervent Zionists were willing to sacrifice other Jews for their "Greater Israel."

“If I knew that it was possible to save all the children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel.”

Ben-Gurion (Quoted on pp 855-56 in Shabtai Teveth’s Ben-Gurion in a slightly different translation).

Thanks,

(1). - “We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed. We are fighting human animals, and we will act accordingly.”

- “We are now rolling out the Gaza Nakba,”

(2). "New York Times report says Israel knew about Hamas attack over a year in advance"

EXCERPT "The attack was planned in plain sight. A month before the assault, Hamas posted a video to social media showing fighters using explosives to blast through a replica of the border gate, sweep in on pickup trucks and then move building by building through a full-scale reconstruction of an Israeli town, firing automatic weapons at human-silhouetted paper targets.

In the video, the militants destroyed mock-ups of the wall’s concrete towers and a communications antenna, just as they would do for real on Oct. 7.

Adding to public outrage over the military’s apparent negligence, the Israeli media has reported that military officials dismissed warnings from female border spotters who warned that they were witnessing Hamas’ preparations for the attack. According to the media reports, the young women reported seeing Hamas drones and attempts to knock out Israeli border cameras in the months leading up to the attack." CONTINUED
As we both know, no amount of facts or evidence will change these genocidal freaks.

I suspect once Fox News starts reporting the horrendous war crimes Israel has committed, then and only then will these freaks deny they supported the genocide.

Zionists are seething at Spain, Ireland, and Norway recognizing Palestine as a state.

Zionists are just now realizing murdering a bunch of defenseless women and children is not how you win a war militarily or diplomatically.
I notice that this is unrelated to what I said. I guess you felt like you had to say something even if it was irrelevant. Thanks.

As we both know, no amount of facts or evidence will change these genocidal freaks.

I suspect once Fox News starts reporting the horrendous war crimes Israel has committed, then and only then will these freaks deny they supported the genocide.

I'm afraid that decades of a Ziono-Media MSM .monopoly (1) has definitely done a great deal of damage to the many gullible Americans who have never learned any critical thinking skills.

I vividly remember one poll taken just before the Iraq War.
America's pro Israel MSM(2) had whipped Americans into such an anti Muslim fury so that about 80% of Americans fully supported draconian sanctions and even war against Iraq.

At the same time, only about 12% of those who supported going to war could find Iraq on a map.

I'm sure that you, too can see that among the greatest security threats America faces is a poorly informed / professionally deceived population and manipulative foreign interests.

Re:

I have noticed that individuals who attempt to rationalize the genocidal nature of the Netanyahu regime absolutely cannot produce anything that disproves the strong possibility that the well advertised "surprise" attack of 7 October 2023 was a perfect opportunity to do what Israel's right wing has wanted to do for decades.

The Zionist realization of their "Greater Israel" plan involves the destruction of Gaza, the extermination / expulsion of the native people and giving the land to violent foreign "Settlers" who murder and steal with impunity while the IDF either ignores or participates.

In spite of the egregious pro Israel MSM bias, the horrors out of Gaza are too numerous and grisly to pass off as "Israel defending itself" any more.

Thanks,

(1). "Jews DO control the media,"

EXCERPT "Let’s be honest with ourselves, here, fellow Jews. We do control the media. We’ve got so many dudes up in the executive offices in all the big movie production companies it’s almost obscene. Just about every movie or TV show, whether it be “Tropic Thunder” or “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” is rife with actors, directors, and writers who are Jewish. Did you know that all eight major film studios are run by Jews?"

But the funny part is when any anti-Semite or anti-Israel person starts to spout stuff like, “The Jews control the media!” and “The Jews control Washington!”

Suddenly we’re up in arms. We create huge campaigns to take these people down. We do what we can to put them out of work. We publish articles. We’ve created entire organizations that exist just to tell everyone that the Jews don’t control nothin’. No, we don’t control the media, we don’t have any more sway in DC than anyone else. No, no, no, we swear: We’re just like everybody else!

Does anyone else (who’s not a bigot) see the irony of this?" CONTINUED

(2). “Studies continually show strong pro-Israel bias in western media”

http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/studies-continually-show-strong-pro-israel-bias-western-media-881718416

EXCERPT “Mainstream western media outlets are, by and large, infused with a pro-Israeli ideological bias that colors nearly all mainstream Western reporting on Israel-Palestine.

Israel is assumed to be good, peaceful, and like ‘us’. The Palestinians, meanwhile, are backwards, violent, and foreign. These are the assumptions that most western news outlets start with

I'm afraid that decades of a Ziono-Media MSM .monopoly (1) has definitely done a great deal of damage to the many gullible Americans who have never learned any critical thinking skills.

I vividly remember one poll taken just before the Iraq War.
America's pro Israel MSM(2) had whipped Americans into such an anti Muslim fury so that about 80% of Americans fully supported draconian sanctions and even war against Iraq.

At the same time, only about 12% of those who supported going to war could find Iraq on a map.

I'm sure that you, too can see that among the greatest security threats America faces is a poorly informed / professionally deceived population and manipulative foreign interests.

Re:

I have noticed that individuals who attempt to rationalize the genocidal nature of the Netanyahu regime absolutely cannot produce anything that disproves the strong possibility that the well advertised "surprise" attack of 7 October 2023 was a perfect opportunity to do what Israel's right wing has wanted to do for decades.

The Zionist realization of their "Greater Israel" plan involves the destruction of Gaza, the extermination / expulsion of the native people and giving the land to violent foreign "Settlers" who murder and steal with impunity while the IDF either ignores or participates.

In spite of the egregious pro Israel MSM bias, the horrors out of Gaza are too numerous and grisly to pass off as "Israel defending itself" any more.

Thanks,

(1). "Jews DO control the media,"

EXCERPT "Let’s be honest with ourselves, here, fellow Jews. We do control the media. We’ve got so many dudes up in the executive offices in all the big movie production companies it’s almost obscene. Just about every movie or TV show, whether it be “Tropic Thunder” or “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” is rife with actors, directors, and writers who are Jewish. Did you know that all eight major film studios are run by Jews?"

But the funny part is when any anti-Semite or anti-Israel person starts to spout stuff like, “The Jews control the media!” and “The Jews control Washington!”

Suddenly we’re up in arms. We create huge campaigns to take these people down. We do what we can to put them out of work. We publish articles. We’ve created entire organizations that exist just to tell everyone that the Jews don’t control nothin’. No, we don’t control the media, we don’t have any more sway in DC than anyone else. No, no, no, we swear: We’re just like everybody else!

Does anyone else (who’s not a bigot) see the irony of this?" CONTINUED

(2). “Studies continually show strong pro-Israel bias in western media”

http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/studies-continually-show-strong-pro-israel-bias-western-media-881718416

EXCERPT “Mainstream western media outlets are, by and large, infused with a pro-Israeli ideological bias that colors nearly all mainstream Western reporting on Israel-Palestine.

Israel is assumed to be good, peaceful, and like ‘us’. The Palestinians, meanwhile, are backwards, violent, and foreign. These are the assumptions that most western news outlets start with
You’d think all Americans would oppose war after the lies we were told by W and friends. To say nothing of all our wars being based on lies. Our homeland hasn’t been attacked since the War of 1812, by a foreign power. Unfortunately, Americans never learn. Even though all our wars are wars of choice.

You’d think all Americans would oppose war after the lies we were told by W and friends. To say nothing of all our wars being based on lies. Our homeland hasn’t been attacked since the War of 1812, by a foreign power. Unfortunately, Americans never learn. Even though all our wars are wars of choice.

Unfortunately, what Americans want doesn't matter as much to our politicians as what AIPAC etc wants.

Yes, we are still occupied by foreign Zionist lobbies.

Thanks,

Forum List

Back