Joe Biden got 5 Viet Nam Draft Deferments because of Asthma......while playing College Football.

Hey Stupid, you didn't have to "register for the draft" during Viet Nam.

Wut.....-S.jpg

This is going to be a huge problem for a lot of dems. They find draft dodging to be a deal breaker.

They've been harping on how bad of a thing it is to do, for years now.
Biden didn't dodge the draft..he registered, applied for and got student deferments, at 25 he was disqualified for asthma. Did Trump register?
It was automatic.

A man was required to register for the draft within 30 days of reaching the age of 18. You would then be sent a draft card.

Plugs is the consummate cowardly draft dodger. The literal definition of it. Bone spurs show up on x-rays. They are not subjective. "Childhood asthma" is that twatish catchall that all the cowards used. It means you will turn into a puddle of piss and shit if you ever see battle.

Now he turns into a puddle of piss and shit in front of a camera. Nothing has changed.

Quick question for you Two Iron. How many years did you serve in the military? Me? I did a full 20 and now am retired. Are you one of those idiots who supports Trump and says that those who join the military are "losers"? Me? I'm happy that I served over 20 years and got to do the things I did. I'm also really cool with my guraanteed pension and VA benefits.

Wut.....-S.jpg

This is going to be a huge problem for a lot of dems. They find draft dodging to be a deal breaker.

They've been harping on how bad of a thing it is to do, for years now.
Biden didn't dodge the draft..he registered, applied for and got student deferments, at 25 he was disqualified for asthma. Did Trump register?
It was automatic.

A man was required to register for the draft within 30 days of reaching the age of 18. You would then be sent a draft card.

Hate to say it, but they're right. When I turned 18, I had to register for the draft, as it was law. Interestingly, 3 days after I registered for the draft, I was in Orlando FL, going through boot camp.

My question is, why is it when biden makes a claim of asthma that the left is in total agreement, but when trump claims bone spurs, then you say he was just dodging the draft?

I'm not saying either is telling the truth, but, you don't know either. Isn't it possible that both are telling the truth? Or, maybe both are lying?

So, Crazy Joe dodged the draft with some trumped up (hehe) medical condition.

:oops8:

Spin away, Bidenistas.

Deferments, asthma kept Biden out of Vietnam

According to the documents, Biden, 65, received several deferments while he was an undergraduate at the University of Delaware and later as a law student at Syracuse University. A month after undergoing a physical exam in April 1968, Biden received a Selective Service classification of 1-Y, meaning he was available for service only in the event of national emergency.

"As a result of a physical exam on April 5, 1968, Joe Biden was classified 1-Y and disqualified from service because of asthma as a teenager," said David Wade, a campaign spokesman.

He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in 1965 from the University of Delaware, with a double major in history and political science and a minor in English.[23][22]:98 Biden played halfback for the Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens freshman football team, and defensive back for the varsity team

Spin away, Bidenistas.

According to the documents, Biden, 65, received several deferments while he was an undergraduate at the University of Delaware and later as a law student at Syracuse University. A month after undergoing a physical exam in April 1968, Biden received a Selective Service classification of 1-Y, meaning he was available for service only in the event of national emergency.

"As a result of a physical exam on April 5, 1968, Joe Biden was classified 1-Y and disqualified from service because of asthma as a teenager," said David Wade, a campaign spokesman.

He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in 1965 from the University of Delaware, with a double major in history and political science and a minor in English.[23][22]:98 Biden played halfback for the Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens freshman football team, and defensive back for the varsity team

He didn't dodge the draft...he registered. Got student deferments. At he age of 25 he got disqualified all together for asthma. So where do you get 'dodged the draft'?
Well, registering really isn't an issue. I'm pretty sure everyone had to register with the selective service back then, just as they do today

You know, when I ran the Navy office at Amarillo MEPS, there were a couple of times where we had to disqualify someone who had asthma. And, sometimes, those people with asthma actually played sports.

While asthma (even very mild cases) will disqualify you from being in the military, there are some people who still play sports even in spite of it. Usually by using medication and an inhaler.

If you wanted to join the military and had asthma as a child, the requirement for you to be eligible to join the military is that it had to be diagnosed as childhood asthma, and a doctor had to certify that you had been asthma free for 3 or more years.
question, not trying to be a smart-ass.

if asthma disqualifies you forilitary service, why 5 deferments? it would seem 1st time called he'd be classified as asthma and not bother asking again.

Unless they felt it was temp. if temp then how did he have the many years diagnosed?

if he was medically ineligible, he was. end of story. just curious how it works.

Did he have asthma while he was playing ball at university?

If not, apparently, he developed asthma in the following years, prior to his Selective Service exam, yes?

Or maybe he had a mild case of asthma in school and it went sour on him while he was in law school?

I have no clue whether any of those possible 'innocent' explanations will bear a closer scrutiny, however...

On the other hand, we
know that Cadet Bone Spurs leaned hard on Daddy's money to buy a doctor to say that he had bad feet.... :auiqs.jpg:

--------------

Any way you look at it, college students were doing whatever they could to stay out of VietNam... an unpopular, lengthy, pointless, and thankless war.
or,just that BEIJING joe was a coward and had mommy lie to the dr.---

Plugs is the consummate cowardly draft dodger. The literal definition of it. Bone spurs show up on x-rays. They are not subjective. "Childhood asthma" is that twatish catchall that all the cowards used. It means you will turn into a puddle of piss and shit if you ever see battle.

Now he turns into a puddle of piss and shit in front of a camera. Nothing has changed.

Quick question for you Two Iron. How many years did you serve in the military? Me? I did a full 20 and now am retired. Are you one of those idiots who supports Trump and says that those who join the military are "losers"? Me? I'm happy that I served over 20 years and got to do the things I did. I'm also really cool with my guraanteed pension and VA benefits.
are you 1 of those idiots that support BEIJING joe?

Attacking Trump for bone spurs and spinning every angle to defend Biden’s 5 deferments over asthma is pathetic.

First, the Left has little or no ground on holding someone accountable for avoiding Vietnam. It was the Left that promoted draft dodging, draft-card destruction, and running to Canada to avoid Vietnam. It was the Left that spit on armed forces members, threw rocks and bottles at them, and called them “baby killers” during that era. It was the Left that let justified Bill Clinton for avoiding Vietnam and celebrated John Kerry whose “Winter Soldier” speech in 1971 sold out the lives of American troops serving in Vietnam.

Democrats and Republicans, rich and poor alike avoided service in Vietnam. It was an unpopular war in American History. God Bless the American troop who served their country in that war regardless.

Just stop it with candidates’ service or avoidance of service in Vietnam out of respect for those who did serve.

Attacking Trump for bone spurs and spinning every angle to defend Biden’s 5 deferments over asthma is pathetic.

First, the Left has little or no ground on holding someone accountable for avoiding Vietnam. It was the Left that promoted draft dodging, draft-card destruction, and running to Canada to avoid Vietnam. It was the Left that spit on armed forces members, threw rocks and bottles at them, and called them “baby killers” during that era. It was the Left that let justified Bill Clinton for avoiding Vietnam and celebrated John Kerry whose “Winter Soldier” speech in 1971 sold out the lives of American troops serving in Vietnam.

Democrats and Republicans, rich and poor alike avoided service in Vietnam. It was an unpopular war in American History. God Bless the American troop who served their country in that war regardless.

Just stop it with candidates’ service or avoidance of service in Vietnam out of respect for those who did serve.
name 1 situation for Trump where the left didn't do that?

their derangement is plain as day to all but them.

We are at the end of celebrating or condemning people for serving or not serving in the Viet Nam era. That was a bad time. People who have become politicians and did not serve but are war mongers seem to be a little questionable. Whether Prog or Non Prog. Of course, there are times we must respond no matter who is in charge. The argument is, should we have gotten involved in the Middle East or not when the Soviet Union left a vacuum when they left. 30 years now.

Spin away, Bidenistas.

Biden did not attack McCain for being a POW. Biden did not attack McCain's military record. Biden comforted the McCain family when John McCain died. Trump attacked McCain. Bonespurs Trump attacking a war hero. Take your shit and shove it.
You mad?

You know, when I ran the Navy office at Amarillo MEPS, there were a couple of times where we had to disqualify someone who had asthma. And, sometimes, those people with asthma actually played sports.

While asthma (even very mild cases) will disqualify you from being in the military, there are some people who still play sports even in spite of it. Usually by using medication and an inhaler.

If you wanted to join the military and had asthma as a child, the requirement for you to be eligible to join the military is that it had to be diagnosed as childhood asthma, and a doctor had to certify that you had been asthma free for 3 or more years.

The rules must have changed. Any history of asthma after the age of 13 is disqualifying if they ever used an inhaler DODINST 6130.03 April 28, 2010. Remember, I work for Army Recruiting.

Last edited:

Spin away, Bidenistas.

Biden did not attack McCain for being a POW. Biden did not attack McCain's military record. Biden comforted the McCain family when John McCain died. Trump attacked McCain. Bonespurs Trump attacking a war hero. Take your shit and shove it.
You mad?
Many Americans are mad at Trump for his treatment of former POW and war hero John McCain.

Spin away, Bidenistas.

You mad?
Many Americans are mad at Trump for his treatment of former POW and war hero John McCain.
Are you referring to the "war hero" that gave the North Vietnamese so much information the other POWs nicknamed him "Songbird"????

But of course, he DID singlehandly kill 134 combatants, and almost sink an aircraft carrier. Unfortunately, they were OURS!!!!

As a matter of fact, North Vietnam was so impressed by McCain that they even put up a statue honoring him!!!

Last edited:

Wrong. Any history of asthma after the age of 13 is disqualifying if they ever used an inhaler DODINST 6130.03 April 28, 2010. Remember, I work for Army Recruiting.
Sounds like confirmation a history of asthma is a disqualifier and any doctor can spot it with a stethoscope.

Forum List

Back