Trump is The Enemy of the State

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
She’s right. Trump has also been a a blabbering fool when it comes to blurting out our classified information as well. Hey Trump thanks for giving the world the top secret info on our nuclear program. Xi and Putin appreciate it.

Why do the impeached president trump's devoted fanatics hold so much animus for Democrats who will soon be replaced by Republicans? Isn't the offensive nature of these Democrats attempting to slow the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus enough to show voters they need a Republican yes-man whose nose is buried in the impeached president trump's a$$?

Why do the impeached president trump's devoted fanatics hold so much animus for Democrats who will soon be replaced by Republicans? Isn't the offensive nature of these Democrats attempting to slow the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus enough to show voters they need a Republican yes-man whose nose is buried in the impeached president trump's a$$?

FB_IMG_1595936416295.jpg

Does it bother you that your post made absolutely no sense to anyone who speaks English and isn't taking industrial-strength psych meds?

Whitmer knocked over the palookas on the alt right and will do it again.

The Trump right has every right to fear her.
Define "alt-right.: I get the feeling, to the left they are anyone in the Republican Party NOT a rino

Just about ^^^; the moderate Republicans were either tossed out as RINO's, or they left when Trump crossed the line of honesty and competence and either didn't vote in 2018 or voted for Democrats. In fact many real Conservatives are fed up with Trump and how the Republican Party has evolved into a right wing neo fascist party.

Define "alt-right.: I get the feeling, to the left they are anyone in the Republican Party NOT a rino
Alt Right is a term the psycho Leftist use to describe White Supremacist and then promptly adds ALL White People and Patriots of all Race and Ethnicity to that category.
There IS an "alt-right", but the left places anyone who fights back into that category. I'm conservative, and I'm a nationalist, and I think the country would be FAR BETTER if we were a nation of ethnically RELATED people who shared common values, but I am not part of the "alt-right." That's why I want to hear how the left defines that term. I'm sure they would place me in that category

Forum List

Back