Jihad in the Bible -

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Jihad in the Bible -
A Graphic Commentary

For those who do not get the point, links to some of the absolutely worst of these religious videos follow here (bringing the Bible and its doctrine of jihad and religious beheading up front in graphic detail...this is what the Bible and its doctrine of religious jihad really means, people...)
"This day the LORD will deliver you into my hand, and I will strike you down, and cut off your head ... that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel." 1 Samuel 17:46

Jihad in the Bible - A Graphic Commentary

Jihad (Fighting for the Cause of GOD Almighty) started with the Bible!

Long before there was jihad mentioned in Islam.

Jihad is the struggle to follow mohammed's teachings and purify the soul for entry into paradise at allah's side. Mohammed was born 700 years after the Biblical accounts were written. There is no jihad in the Bible. There was no jihad before mohammed wrote of it in the koran.

Jihad is the struggle to follow mohammed's teachings and purify the soul for entry into paradise at allah's side. Mohammed was born 700 years after the Biblical accounts were written. There is no jihad in the Bible. There was no jihad before mohammed wrote of it in the koran.

I understand what you are trying to say.
Mohammad's commands as a military leader to kill off the enemy
did not occur historically until his leadership in war. And today,
the people declaring jihad in terms of military war, are basing that
on Mohammad's wartime battle cries.

However asking when jihad began is like asking if there
were holocausts before THE Holocaust. Of course there were genocides
before and after.

The Bible notes the genocides to wipe out the Goddess tribes, while worshipper continued to pray for mercy to their Queen of the Heavens.

The Crusades, the Holocaust, the Inquisition, etc. are all cited as religious wars.

As for JIHAD meaning internal spiritual struggle between good and evil,
Buddha taught about the struggle 600 years before Jesus.

Hitler wrote about HIS struggle.

so this is a universal struggle also, whether someone is on the side of peace and justice or injustice, it's the same struggle humanity has always gone through due to self-awareness

VVVRRROOOMMMM.

Try thinking a little about the thread before responding to it.

I think the OP makes a good, if slightly obvious, point. Violence is inherent within early Christianity, and I don't know why anyone would pretend otherwise.

Forum List

Back