Jesus was right, of course.

It was just a deflection like his christian claim. He really doesnt want to go where I am leading him.

Your theory is bizarre. Next you'll tell me Sandy Hook was a false flag and that Bush and the Mossad were behind the September 11 attacks.
I can see where a lifetime of believing one thing and having the evidence completely destroy your beliefs would be bizarre. Well if its bizarre we can always debate it and compare the evidence. My guess is you wont do that because it will cause cognitive dissonance.

Yea, unicorns come from Mars. Prove me wrong. You can't? Obviously you're a moron.
See youre running again instead of debating.

You're a moron. I'm not arguing any further with a fucking fool. I'm putting you on ignore. Good bye moron.
You are so disappointing and angry. I apologize for making you emotional. Please dont run away.

Jesus told his disciples the world would hate them. Indeed, they died martyrs.

In the same breath, Jesus told them that if they endured to the end, they would be saved. They endured; they died martyrs.

How petty an atheist must be - how like a fundamentalist Christian - to read the Scriptures literally. Everyone does not mean everyone. If so, that would have included the disciples.

Now the question is . . . were they saved?

Jesus was very prophetic, remember.

Jesus was right. Much of the world rejects him and hates him and those that believe in him.
" "You will be hated by everyone because of me"

You: :"Jesus was right. Much of the world rejects him and hates him and those that believe in him.["

It is always very easy to get you to move your goalposts. No, Jesus was not right. Jesus was clearly wrong. maybe Jesus (or the illiterate goat herders who made up his quotes and passed them down for a hundred years) should have chosen his words more carefully!

Thanks for proving my point.

This asshole doesn't believe in Jesus but gets hysterical whenever anyone else speaks of him. Butthurt k*nt.
You're just whining (as you always do) because you got caught being dishonest (as you often are). when a rational adult says something incorrect and learns he was incorrect, he admits it and modifies his beliefs. When a dogmatic fool says something incorrect and is shown it is incorrect, he blames everyone else.

What did I say that was dishonest? Cue the k*nt act.
You used overly general terms. then, without an acknowledgment that you had done so, and after being shown you were wrong, you modified your comments, while still claiming the original, overly-general terms to be true. that is you, being dishonest. And jesus was obviously wrong, despite your shameless lie to the contrary.. no, "everybody' does not hate you because you believe in Jesus. What a self-serving pile of shit that is, and you should be embarrassed for, if even for only a few very dishonest moments, trying to peddle this bit of embarrassing nonsense. but, seeing that you obviously have zero shame, i will not hold my breath..

Hey k*nt, if I say "This tastes good", is that a LIE or is it just my subjective opinion, eh k*nt?

In the same breath, Jesus told them that if they endured to the end, they would be saved. They endured; they died martyrs.

How petty an atheist must be - how like a fundamentalist Christian - to read the Scriptures literally. Everyone does not mean everyone. If so, that would have included the disciples.

There's a lot of atheists in this thread that will die into non-existence because they reject Jesus and his teachings. Fuck em' all and good riddance.

There's a lot of atheists in this thread that will die into non-existence because they reject Jesus and his teachings. Fuck em' all and good riddance.
:rofl:

There's a lot of atheists in this thread

There are huh?

Link?

"Jesus told his disciples the world would hate them. Indeed, they died martyrs.

How petty an atheist must be - how like a fundamentalist Christian - to read the Scriptures literally."

You mean, like you just did in literally the first two sentences of your post, as shown above? Are you mentally ill? What kind of person so blatantly contradicts himself in the same breath? Very, very odd behavior on your part.

There's a lot of atheists in this thread

There are huh?

Link?
$10 this dudes a alt-right republican.

That is NOT a Christian statement, iin MY belief. Love the sinner, hate the sin; pray for all atheists. Personally, I can take a right wing nut before an atheist, I cannot stand them, but I pray for them and recognize my failing as a human to accept stupid, egotistical, arrogant, idiotic, bast*rd atheists.

That is NOT a Christian statement, iin MY belief. Love the sinner, hate the sin; pray for all atheists. Personally, I can take a right wing nut before an atheist, I cannot stand them, but I pray for them and recognize my failing as a human to accept stupid, egotistical, arrogant, idiotic, bast*rd atheists.
So you agree this dude cant be a christian then? I was under the impression that christians didnt speak that way.

Actually it isn't a statement at all; the OP pulled it out of his ass. Nobody identified as an atheist here; he just made that up. Does that a lot apparently. As he will now demonstrate in the next post.

Last edited:

They hate you and they hate Jesus or, at least, the idea of Jesus. Let them go into non-existence just as they want. We'll all be better off without them in the afterlife.

Actually it isn't a statement at all; the OP pulled it out of his ass. Nobody identified as an atheist here; he just made that up. Does that a lot apparently.

Nobody in this forum has ever identified as an atheist?

They hate you and they hate Jesus or, at least, the idea of Jesus. Let them go into non-existence just as they want. We'll all be better off without them in the afterlife.
You my friend will be going to hell. Pretty sure they are going to smell you coming.

Let's unpack some of your 50 cent words:

"Stupid": like, believing the ark story, or believing in a zombie king?

"Egotistical": like thinking you are so important, that all of this was made special just for you, and you are going to live forever?

"Arrogant": like, demanding the truth of a magical myth, based on nothing more than "because I say so", and deeming to be able to threaten people's eternal existence if they do not accept your magical beliefs?

"Bastard": like, being an admittedly intolerant jerk who thinks he must feel sorry for anyone who doesn't agree with his magical, authoritative declarations?

Actually it isn't a statement at all; the OP pulled it out of his ass. Nobody identified as an atheist here; he just made that up. Does that a lot apparently.

Haha, you spelled "thread" wrong. That's what desperation will do to ya when you're losing your own troll thread.

"Jesus told his disciples the world would hate them. Indeed, they died martyrs.

How petty an atheist must be - how like a fundamentalist Christian - to read the Scriptures literally."

You mean, like you just did in literally the first two sentences of your post, as shown above? Are you mentally ill? What kind of person so blatantly contradicts himself in the same breath? Very, very odd behavior on your part.

Hey norwegen, you hurt his k*nt.

They hate you and they hate Jesus or, at least, the idea of Jesus.

Once again --- Link?

Still nothing.

Haha, you spelled "thread" wrong. That's what desperation will do to ya when you're losing your own troll thread.

There's the k*nt act.

Forum List

Back