Jesus was right, of course.

Don't apologize. Atheists don't believe in such concepts. You certainly won't see those Godless, soulless k*nts apologize for anything.

That is no excuse for my unkindness, atheists have nothing in the end, just a void inside them now, and possibly after.

They have a choice and they've cast their lot with Satan. One day their thoughts will cease and they will no longer exist. It's their choice.

We may differ, I believe only God can judge the heart and soul, and hell may be..............................the absence of God. That to me would be everlasting torture.

I think it's possible that, upon their physical death, they may finally accept Jesus. Of course, in the bible Jesus spoke of such people trying to save themselves at the last moment and Jesus telling them "I never knew you" and rejecting them. They have been deceived by Satan.

Jesus was still half human, given to anger, God is love, and only love. Some on earth have never heard of Jesus or God, are they condemned to hell? I cannot accept that. The soul is wiser than the brain. You noted those that tried to be saved, I write of those whose lives reflect the principles and love of Jesus without the names.

I never said, nor do I believe, that those who have never heard of Jesus, are going to Hell. Clearly, atheists have and have rejected him.

Jesus was still half human
Oh. Not divine. How can one be half divine?

Jesus came into the Earth as a human being with one big difference than us, he was born perfect and without sin. In all his life, he never sinned. The powers that be hated him, much like the world today. He was executed just like many Christians are being executed today in parts of the middle-east.

That is no excuse for my unkindness, atheists have nothing in the end, just a void inside them now, and possibly after.

They have a choice and they've cast their lot with Satan. One day their thoughts will cease and they will no longer exist. It's their choice.

We may differ, I believe only God can judge the heart and soul, and hell may be..............................the absence of God. That to me would be everlasting torture.

I think it's possible that, upon their physical death, they may finally accept Jesus. Of course, in the bible Jesus spoke of such people trying to save themselves at the last moment and Jesus telling them "I never knew you" and rejecting them. They have been deceived by Satan.

Jesus was still half human, given to anger, God is love, and only love. Some on earth have never heard of Jesus or God, are they condemned to hell? I cannot accept that. The soul is wiser than the brain. You noted those that tried to be saved, I write of those whose lives reflect the principles and love of Jesus without the names.

I never said, nor do I believe, that those who have never heard of Jesus, are going to Hell. Clearly, atheists have and have rejected him.

Ok, we disagree on those with pure souls and muddled brains. I pray for the shadows to be lifted.

Jesus was right. Much of the world rejects him and hates him and those that believe in him.
No, according to you he is wrong as 'much' is not 'everyone'.

Jesus didn't LITERALLY mean "everyone" in his prophecy. But, if you want to play semantics, I'll leave you to your games.

But the Gospel of John says that everybody and everything received the Word, all the qualities of God. So you may not know Jesus by that name and by the specific Biblical teachings, but you know His values the same way as everything does. That is why no one has an excuse.

If I have to prove that God is real, then you have to prove that the universe created itself and that life came from nothing, got it, k*nt?
No, you're claiming knowledge. Personally I don't know from what the universe was created and am content to say that. You're the one inventing 'facts'. Usually those require evidence.

But the Gospel of John says that everybody and everything received the Word, all the qualities of God. So you may not know Jesus by that name and by the specific Biblical teachings, you know His values the same way as everything does. That is why no one has an excuse.

I don't pretend to have all of the answers. I presume Jesus will make himself known to everyone, perhaps even as late as their physical deaths, to give them an opportunity to accept him and his kingdom or to reject it.

Oh please. Atheists treat believers with insults and derision and mock them for their beliefs as matter of habit. They refer to Jesus as the "sky fairy" and the "flying spaghetti monster", etc.
Now you're deriding The Noodly One. Blasphemy!

I know a troll when I see one and you're a troll.
Like you invent a god to fill the gaps in your knowledge you accuse 'troll' to hide the deficiency in your logic. Oh well, at least that means you don't have to think.

But the Gospel of John says that everybody and everything received the Word, all the qualities of God. So you may not know Jesus by that name and by the specific Biblical teachings, you know His values the same way as everything does. That is why no one has an excuse.

I don't pretend to have all of the answers. I presume Jesus will make himself known to everyone, perhaps even as late as their physical deaths, to give them an opportunity to accept him and his kingdom or to reject it.

This has already happened. As early as at the creation of the world.

For example, even the most isolated pacific island cannibal knows that he would not like to be his naighbor when he puts his neighbors head on a stick to roast for dinner.

Forum List

Back