Jesus was right, of course.

I get the feeling you hate the things I say, too.

Are you a conservative Christian?
I am not religious. And I "get the feeling" that, every time you "get a feeling", it is immediately codified into your brain as '100% true".
Somebody accidentally put the word Fun in your name.
Well, if your idea of fun is pretending that everyone hates you and hates jesus, i think maybe I'll pass on your definition.

Jesus was right. Much of the world rejects him and hates him and those that believe in him.
" "You will be hated by everyone because of me"

You: :"Jesus was right. Much of the world rejects him and hates him and those that believe in him.["

It is always very easy to get you to move your goalposts. No, Jesus was not right. Jesus was clearly wrong. maybe Jesus (or the illiterate goat herders who made up his quotes and passed them down for a hundred years) should have chosen his words more carefully!

Thanks for proving my point.

This asshole doesn't believe in Jesus but gets hysterical whenever anyone else speaks of him. Butthurt k*nt.

Dude, you're a waste of time.
If you really thought that you wouldnt have deflected or even replied to me. No worries. I knew you couldnt show me even though i can show you where the Hebrews were described as Black people.

You saying that Jesus's "people" are blacks is like saying the original Egyptians were actually Russians. The onus would be upon me to provide evidence to support such an allegation. You act like the whole world accepts your claim when the reality is 99.9999999999999% the opposite. I see reason and logic is not your thing.
Thats exactly what I said I would do. I asked you to provide proof the Hebrews were white and i would provide proof they were Black. You kept dodging.

Where did I say the Hebrews were white, k*nt?
By implication when you were upset I said they were Black.

By implication. You're a stupid, lying fucking k*nt. Where did I say they were white, k*nt? Where did I imply they were white, k*nt?

I am not religious. And I "get the feeling" that, every time you "get a feeling", it is immediately codified into your brain as '100% true".
Well, if your idea of fun is pretending that everyone hates you and hates jesus, i think maybe I'll pass on your definition.

Jesus was right. Much of the world rejects him and hates him and those that believe in him.

You: :"Jesus was right. Much of the world rejects him and hates him and those that believe in him.["

It is always very easy to get you to move your goalposts. No, Jesus was not right. Jesus was clearly wrong. maybe Jesus (or the illiterate goat herders who made up his quotes and passed them down for a hundred years) should have chosen his words more carefully!

This asshole doesn't believe in Jesus but gets hysterical whenever anyone else speaks of him. Butthurt k*nt.
You're just whining (as you always do) because you got caught being dishonest (as you often are). when a rational adult says something incorrect and learns he was incorrect, he admits it and modifies his beliefs. When a dogmatic fool says something incorrect and is shown it is incorrect, he blames everyone else.

A rational Atheist I can deal with, what is far worse is someone who pretends to believe in God, but none of their actions support this belief.

Or worse, harming another servant of the Lord so much that they question their own Faith. I know for instance, I have cursed like a drunken sailor over the last year, said some of the worst things, expressed rage as I rarely did in the past. Just a few years ago I was always calm and relaxed, since my wife and I have suffered, it is nearly impossible to be the person I once was and it eats me way. Circumstances created by others make it impossible and I ask for strength all the time to remain focused.

To the people who bear false witness and who persecute others, I believe the Lord has to reserve some of the worst punishment. Otherwise, how can one entertain the thought that justice exists? We might as all become ruthless animals if there is no justice in the universe.

God Bless America! Do NOT become like Canada. You will regret it.
False witness is the worse harm a person can do to another because it's exponential harm.
"Fase witness"

Like, equating a personal anecdote to "what everyone does"? Lies make baby Jesus cry, you know.

Every time the OP commits yet another blanket generalization fallacy ------- God kills a puppy.

True fact.

Hey k*nt, I'm still waiting for you to show me where I defined atheism. Stop hiding under your desk, k*nt, and back up your k*nt mouth.

What did that have to do with the question I put to you? I asked for proof that the Hebrews were white in the bible or the torah.

If you really thought that you wouldnt have deflected or even replied to me. No worries. I knew you couldnt show me even though i can show you where the Hebrews were described as Black people.

Yea, and the original Egyptians were actually Russians. Prove I'm wrong.

See how that works?
One thing at a time. Lets deal with the first issue you thought was ridiculous.

The onus is upon YOU to provide evidence that Jesus' people were black and NOT people that following his teachings, you know, Christians. I'm arguing with a moron.
Thats fine. I just wanted to make sure you understood what was going on.

The Hebrews were gods chosen people right or wrong?

Deuteronomy 7:6 For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

You're just whining (as you always do) because you got caught being dishonest (as you often are). when a rational adult says something incorrect and learns he was incorrect, he admits it and modifies his beliefs. When a dogmatic fool says something incorrect and is shown it is incorrect, he blames everyone else.

What did I say that was dishonest? Cue the k*nt act.

Yea, and the original Egyptians were actually Russians. Prove I'm wrong.

See how that works?
One thing at a time. Lets deal with the first issue you thought was ridiculous.

The onus is upon YOU to provide evidence that Jesus' people were black and NOT people that following his teachings, you know, Christians. I'm arguing with a moron.
Thats fine. I just wanted to make sure you understood what was going on.

The Hebrews were gods chosen people right or wrong?

Deuteronomy 7:6 For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

Thank you for a reasoned, honest response. The k*nt act gets old.

Yes, per the bible, the Hebrews were God's chosen people.

What does that have to do with the point of my thread?

You saying that Jesus's "people" are blacks is like saying the original Egyptians were actually Russians. The onus would be upon me to provide evidence to support such an allegation. You act like the whole world accepts your claim when the reality is 99.9999999999999% the opposite. I see reason and logic is not your thing.
Thats exactly what I said I would do. I asked you to provide proof the Hebrews were white and i would provide proof they were Black. You kept dodging.

By implication. You're a stupid, lying fucking k*nt. Where did I say they were white, k*nt? Where did I imply they were white, k*nt?
When you claimed it was ridiculous to say they were Black.

What did I say that was dishonest? Cue the k*nt act.
You used overly general terms. then, without an acknowledgment that you had done so, and after being shown you were wrong, you modified your comments, while still claiming the original, overly-general terms to be true. that is you, being dishonest. And jesus was obviously wrong, despite your shameless lie to the contrary.. no, "everybody' does not hate you because you believe in Jesus. What a self-serving pile of shit that is, and you should be embarrassed for, if even for only a few very dishonest moments, trying to peddle this bit of embarrassing nonsense. but, seeing that you obviously have zero shame, i will not hold my breath..

Jesus said "You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."

There is no shortage of soulless atheists here and elsewhere that hate Jesus and those that believe in him. Another prophecy fulfilled.

Another nonsensical thread.

If one is an atheist, why would they "hate Jesus"?

I knew one atheist that complained about every church it drove by, every church goer in it's neighborhood, and every Bible, or image thereof, it encountered. Yes, it once stated "I am sick of those ____________ religious nuts and God, God, God, Christ, Christ, Jesus, Jesus, I hate all of it". That was close as it came, I got away from it, and never regretted it's grating voice fading away.

You got the first two right but whiffed on the last one. Blacks are gods chosen people. Its pretty obvious by whats in the bible. He certainly wasn't talkng about white people. He was talking about the Hebrews.

Yea, that's why the black crime rate in America is about six times higher than any other segment of America, because they're such ardent Christians that love their neighbors and do unto others as they would have done unto them.
"Yea, that's why the black crime rate in America is about six times higher than any other segment of America"'

ah, the little puke blows his dog whistle. How about, you tell us why the black crime rate is higher? Don't worry, this is an anonymous forum. You won't lose your job, your family, and your friends.
It was just a deflection like his christian claim. He really doesnt want to go where I am leading him.

Your theory is bizarre. Next you'll tell me Sandy Hook was a false flag and that Bush and the Mossad were behind the September 11 attacks.
I can see where a lifetime of believing one thing and having the evidence completely destroy your beliefs would be bizarre. Well if its bizarre we can always debate it and compare the evidence. My guess is you wont do that because it will cause cognitive dissonance.

Yea, unicorns come from Mars. Prove me wrong. You can't? Obviously you're a moron.

An "atheist" is simply "one who does not believe in theism".

Where did I say otherwise, k*nt?
Are you a Christian?

It's irrelevant to the discussion, k*nt. Now, where did I say the Hebrews were white, k*nt? And you accused me of running and deflecting and now you won't back up your fucking mouth, k*nt.
Considering your anger and your flamboyant language I think its a fair question. Do you consider yourself a Christian in good standing?

Yea, that's why the black crime rate in America is about six times higher than any other segment of America, because they're such ardent Christians that love their neighbors and do unto others as they would have done unto them.
"Yea, that's why the black crime rate in America is about six times higher than any other segment of America"'

ah, the little puke blows his dog whistle. How about, you tell us why the black crime rate is higher? Don't worry, this is an anonymous forum. You won't lose your job, your family, and your friends.
It was just a deflection like his christian claim. He really doesnt want to go where I am leading him.

Your theory is bizarre. Next you'll tell me Sandy Hook was a false flag and that Bush and the Mossad were behind the September 11 attacks.
I can see where a lifetime of believing one thing and having the evidence completely destroy your beliefs would be bizarre. Well if its bizarre we can always debate it and compare the evidence. My guess is you wont do that because it will cause cognitive dissonance.

Yea, unicorns come from Mars. Prove me wrong. You can't? Obviously you're a moron.
See youre running again instead of debating.

When you claimed it was ridiculous to say they were Black.

Like I said, I'm arguing with a MORON.

A rational Atheist I can deal with, what is far worse is someone who pretends to believe in God, but none of their actions support this belief.

Or worse, harming another servant of the Lord so much that they question their own Faith. I know for instance, I have cursed like a drunken sailor over the last year, said some of the worst things, expressed rage as I rarely did in the past. Just a few years ago I was always calm and relaxed, since my wife and I have suffered, it is nearly impossible to be the person I once was and it eats me way. Circumstances created by others make it impossible and I ask for strength all the time to remain focused.

To the people who bear false witness and who persecute others, I believe the Lord has to reserve some of the worst punishment. Otherwise, how can one entertain the thought that justice exists? We might as all become ruthless animals if there is no justice in the universe.

God Bless America! Do NOT become like Canada. You will regret it.
False witness is the worse harm a person can do to another because it's exponential harm.
"Fase witness"

Like, equating a personal anecdote to "what everyone does"? Lies make baby Jesus cry, you know.

Every time the OP commits yet another blanket generalization fallacy ------- God kills a puppy.

True fact.

Hey k*nt, k*nt, k*nt

OP seems to be obsessed with smoking. :smoke:

xkent-cigarettes.png.pagespeed.ic.GRgOMlaH2U.jpg

The k*nt act gets old.

Indeed it does. Constricts the blood flow to the brain too.

See youre running again instead of debating.

You're a moron. I'm not arguing any further with a fucking fool. I'm putting you on ignore. Good bye moron.

Forum List

Back