Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Several reasons; their teachers have been teaching in error, they are blinded in their own sin, they still are asleep in the dust/confusion of the earth, they don't get the part in Romans were they are told not to do these things.

Why do some think that when a vision is given it is or they are given a message from a relative that has passed it is of the devil? Same thing, they simply do not know any better.

Why do some Jews hate Christians?

RodISI wrote:
"Why do some Jews hate Christians?"
= = = = = = = =

RL replies:

Oh, I don't know, it might be due to the 1,900-plus years of Christian anti-Semitism that as led to many Jews being massacred -- think, blood libels, where Jews were accused of sacrificing gentile children for their rituals; host libels; the 14th Cen. Black Plague; the 1555 papal bull of Pope Paul IV secluding the Jewish People in ghettos; the autos-de-fe; the Passion plays that after their end would result in whole Jewish communities being terrorized; the pogroms. The Holocaust!
Interesting logic.

Based on that logic, it must be Ok for Palestinians to hate and attack Jews.

justify that ^^^^^ tidbit of desperate, idiotic sophistry -----try hard
So what’s good for the goose isn’t good for the gander?

the adage is "what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander"-------and how
does that adage apply to our "discussion". What have jews done to arabs that comes close to the incessant pogroms and massacres and expulsions enacted
upon jews by the FILTH OF ROME?

Several reasons; their teachers have been teaching in error, they are blinded in their own sin, they still are asleep in the dust/confusion of the earth, they don't get the part in Romans were they are told not to do these things.

Why do some think that when a vision is given it is or they are given a message from a relative that has passed it is of the devil? Same thing, they simply do not know any better.

RodISI wrote:
= = = = = = = =

RL replies:

Oh, I don't know, it might be due to the 1,900-plus years of Christian anti-Semitism that as led to many Jews being massacred -- think, blood libels, where Jews were accused of sacrificing gentile children for their rituals; host libels; the 14th Cen. Black Plague; the 1555 papal bull of Pope Paul IV secluding the Jewish People in ghettos; the autos-de-fe; the Passion plays that after their end would result in whole Jewish communities being terrorized; the pogroms. The Holocaust!
Interesting logic.

does that adage apply to our "discussion". What have jews done to arabs that comes close to the incessant pogroms and massacres and expulsions enacted
They took their lands and waged wars on their people.

But it doesn’t have to come close for the logic to hold, my dear. It only has to be in the past.

Was any harm ever mentioned by the other poster done to you directly? No. But you hold the grudge as if it were. So did he or she.

Flawed logic.

RodISI wrote:
= = = = = = = =

RL replies:

Interesting logic.

But it doesn’t have to come close for the logic to hold, my dear. It only has to be in the past.

Was any harm ever mentioned by the other poster done to you directly? No. But you hold the grudge as if it were. So did he or she.

Flawed logic.
Yeah, 100,000 starving Jews came along and expelled a few million helpless Arabs.
Where do you get this bullshit?

Interesting logic.

Flawed logic.
Yeah, 100,000 starving Jews came along and expelled a few million helpless Arabs.
From your Holy Book.

Flawed logic.
From your Holy Book.
Then try reading it again..
In fact, quote the verses...in context.

Flawed logic.
From your Holy Book.
If you want to deny your own texts, I’m good with that.

It appears the point was lost.

Apparently what is good for the goose isn’t good for the gander.

In fact maybe the answer to the OP is that some Christians and some Muslims hate some Jews because some Jews first hated some Christians and some Muslims.

Flawed logic.
From your Holy Book.
I notice that when I ask for verses in context you always cop out with the same post.

Flawed logic.
From your Holy Book.
I notice that when I ask for verses in context you always cop out with the same post.

Such is why I basically ignore the troll.

Regards
DL

I liked Sammy Davis JR and Whoopie C. Goldberg. Can I be saved now ?
They're as real as the stooge Bippy who cashes your check every month.
"Those who claim to be but are not" make great skin flicks tho. I's really a form of prostitution but the other "claim to but aren't", wearing black robes and carrying hammers, declared them to be "actors and actresses".
Shalami ! (OK to eat if it's on sale)

The racism that many show against Jews, must by definition include Jesus, as he only taught Jewish traditions along with his criticisms of it. This included the Jewish esoteric and mystical teachings similar to Gnostic Christian thinking. Jesus’ forte.

Yahweh chose to have the Jews and Romans sacrifice Jesus and thus the Jews hold no blame.

Yahweh loved the Jews and it seems counter intuitive to have religions like Christianity and Islam, who have usurped the Jewish Yahweh and Jesus from the Jews, to try to take the Jew out of Jesus and hating that Jewishness.

Jewry is the root and patriarch of Christianity and Islam, yet those religions do not seem to respect their own Jewish roots.

Roots should be revered. Christians and Muslims do not love or respect their religious fathers and mothers; so to speak.

Jesus was a Jew.

Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Regards
DL
Try reading Tanach from Verse 1:1 and then see how both Christianity and Islam have perverted Tanach in order to create the NEW religion.
They weren't trying to create a child, they were trying to become THE religion.

I agree as I see "they" as Roman official doctoring the literature and religious thought.

Here is a promo and the full version is also available.

Regards
DL

The racism that many show against Jews, must by definition include Jesus, as he only taught Jewish traditions along with his criticisms of it. This included the Jewish esoteric and mystical teachings similar to Gnostic Christian thinking. Jesus’ forte.

Yahweh chose to have the Jews and Romans sacrifice Jesus and thus the Jews hold no blame.

Yahweh loved the Jews and it seems counter intuitive to have religions like Christianity and Islam, who have usurped the Jewish Yahweh and Jesus from the Jews, to try to take the Jew out of Jesus and hating that Jewishness.

Jewry is the root and patriarch of Christianity and Islam, yet those religions do not seem to respect their own Jewish roots.

Roots should be revered. Christians and Muslims do not love or respect their religious fathers and mothers; so to speak.

Jesus was a Jew.

Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Regards
DL
Try reading Tanach from Verse 1:1 and then see how both Christianity and Islam have perverted Tanach in order to create the NEW religion.
They weren't trying to create a child, they were trying to become THE religion.

so true-------then read the NT ------and make note of the words that can
LOGICALLY be attributed to Jesus------IN HIS TIME........then make note
of the claims made by people who never met him and did not even understand
his language. Next consider the times and places and persons who invented
christianity

Please see the link I just gave our friend just above.

Regards
DL

Because they were persecuted without a just cause.

Regards
DL
Perhaps but then who is it that is actually human without sin? Only One I know of.

You know that as a fact. Wow.

The bible must be lying then when it says that all humans are born with Original sin.

Right?

Regards
DL
Yes I know that as a fact.

Who says the Bible is lying? Perhaps it is your precepts in error.

What verse states "original sin"?

Adam = human are you not human? Wouldn't you need to know and understand the difference between that which is born of the Spirit and that which is born of carnal flesh first.

Flawed logic.
From your Holy Book.
This is the first time we have spoken about this specific topic. Do you really want to gloss over your wars like this?

From your Holy Book.

Such is why I basically ignore the troll.

Regards
DL
That’s pretty funny you calling me a troll.

It will be even funnier if he sides with you.

Flawed logic.
From your Holy Book.

can you be more specific in your jelly bean history?

Forum List

Back