Zone1 Maimonides: Islam Good, Christianity Bad, Muslims Bad, Christians Good

Are you talking about the Visigoths? When the Muslims took Spain it wasn't Christian. They were Germanic pagans.
ok she is right for the first time----and the jews were already there----SPEAKING
SPANISH------lots from that time are still speaking spanish----of course many picked up
arabic. My pakistani informants assured me that Maimonides was a muslim as PROVEN
by the fact that some of his writing was in arabic-----yes it was---he was literate in
arabic, hebrew and aramaic----but even lots of jews who do arabic WRITE it in hebrew
characters

Excerpt:

Over the past couple of years, I’ve mentioned in several JewishPress.com articles that there are huge differences between our views of Islam and of Christianity—the former generally considered a fine religion for gentiles, the latter considered, essentially, idol worship.

My source for those statements, which most yeshiva-schooled Jews are familiar with, is Maimonides. And since it’s difficult to describe traditional Judaism without Maimonides, what he says on these issues is followed and adhered by the vast majority of observant Jews.

Each time I mentioned the fact that a religious Jew is permitted to pray in a mosque, but forbidden to even enter a church, I would be challenged by a few readers, and answer on the spot. But as the issue of Islam vs. Christianity keeps coming up, I decided to offer this essential article which we could all refer to in future exchanges.
anyone who challenged you about the Statement by Maimonides that it is NOT ALLOWED TO PRAY in a church----with all them statues all around,---but ok in a mosque----are ENTIRELY ignorant of anything about Maimonides----I kinda doubt that CHALLENGE
fantasy you have------I have run into lots of christians who never read the bible and MOST
muslims I have known never read the koran-----so not knowing anything about Maimonides seems-----probably right----"a few readers"

Yes, pop in with some weird conflation of events some 300 years apart. Visigoths were Christian converts,the Muslims and Jews who invaded Spain were mostly North African converts to Islam and Judaism respectively; so what? They were Christians long before the Muslims who invaded became Muslims.
The Visigoths eventually converted to Christianity.. They weren't Christians when Muslims invaded Spain.

The Visigoths eventually converted to Christianity.. They weren't Christians when Muslims invaded Spain.
right----and jews were ALREADY there when Muslims invaded. Jews moved around
seeking safety FROM BOTH CHRISTIAN AND ISLAMIC OPPRESSION---which was
somewhat labile----more or less here and there, time to time----both engaged in mass pogroms and forced conversions and child confiscations etc etc. Some things never change-- Oct 7 was a LESSON IN MODERN ISLAM

ok she is right for the first time----and the jews were already there----SPEAKING
SPANISH------lots from that time are still speaking spanish----of course many picked up
arabic. My pakistani informants assured me that Maimonides was a muslim as PROVEN
by the fact that some of his writing was in arabic-----yes it was---he was literate in
arabic, hebrew and aramaic----but even lots of jews who do arabic WRITE it in hebrew
characters

A few Jews were 'already there', not hundreds of thousands, and of course they were sniveling because the Evul Xians had forbidden them from forcibly converting their slaves to Judaism. They were also noted for their colluding with the Muslim invaders in sieizing towns. As noted, Jews allied with Muslims against Christians, and the claim they were always 'oppressed by da evul xians' is rubbish; there were reasons they weren't trusted, and even then were still tolerated by Christian rulers for the most part anyway. The tolerance was not reciprocated.

Last edited:
A few Jews were 'already there', not hundreds of thousands, and of course they were sniveling because the Evul Xians had forbidden them from forcibly converting their slaves to Judaism. They were also noted for their colluding with the Muslim invaders in sieizing towns. As noted, Jews allied with Muslims against Christians, and the claim they were always 'oppressed by da evul xians' is rubbish; there were reasons they weren't trusted, and even then were still tolerated by Christian rulers for the most part anyway. The tolerance was not reciprocated.
You are clueless-----but very educated in waspo-nazi. uhm---try reading the "new
testament" YOU are not "trusted"------how sad-----makes it hard for you to engage
in your holy AUTO DE FE

You are clueless-----but very educated in waspo-nazi. uhm---try reading the "new
testament" YOU are not "trusted"------how sad-----makes it hard for you to engage
in your holy AUTO DE FE

Even better is reading the Jewish Virtual Library. lol You're pretty ignorant of Jewish history, but still better than the bigots here who deliberately lie about Jewish history and the myth of Perpetual Victimhood . More Fun Jewish History:

Prof. Yehuda Bauer, a leading Israeli historian and an academic adviser to the Yad Vashem Holocaust museum in Jerusalem, said in a June radio interview that the Israeli parliament’s failure to recognize the Armenian genocide was a “betrayal.”

Benjamin Abtan, the president of the European Grassroots Antiracist Movement (EGAM) and the coordinator of the Elie Wiesel Network of Parliamentarians of Europe, in an article published in Haaretz in June claimed that Israel had “a particular responsibility in recognizing the Armenian genocide [to] ensure mass atrocities [were prevented] in the future.”

According to Kieser, recognizing the Armenian genocide holds a relevance for Israelis today beyond the usual discussion of Israel-Turkey relations. Jews, he says, historically played a key role in promoting propaganda from the Ottoman side as Armenians continued to be slaughtered.

The historian says that Talaat enjoyed “particularly good Jewish press” in Istanbul and abroad” during the period surrounding the genocide — notably in Germany, where newspapers like Deutsche Levante-Zeitung praised Talaat as “an outstanding leader” and the “savior of imperial Turkey.”

Although this glorification smacked of propaganda and lies, Kieser claims many Germans bought into the words of the Jewish press at the time and were affected by its corrosive logic.

Netanyahu and his Party's refusal and continued pandering to the right wing's 'Master Race' fans among the ultra-Orthodox and Hasidim isn't very nice, and many Israelis aren't fond of that refusal either. Maybe he's just happy to sell them weapons to be used against Armenians today.

Last edited:
Even better is reading the Jewish Virtual Library. lol You're pretty ignorant of Jewish history, but still better than the bigots here who deliberately lie about Jewish history and the myth of Perpetual Victimhood .
try again------I am familiar with your scholarly critiques-----I have read it all and
even experienced it

You got a link for that idiot assertion? I am really fascinated-----now where is it that
jews were forcing "their slaves' to convert of Judaism? SPAIN? Did you ever hear of
CONSTANTINE------gee you are dim -----but with reason-----the filth poured in your head
from the time the priest poured "holy water" on it

GAE8SKfWkAAmtZq

Maimonides examined the historic purpose
of Christianity and Islam, concluding that Islam
from the perspective of monotheism, is less fault,
than Christian dogma; While Christian dogma is less
in denial than Islamic dogma, in acknowledging Torah.

But Maimonides didn't refer to the function of Islam today,
which has no resemblance of monotheism, with public
statue worship and obelisk rituals in Mecca, and the
goal of universal conformity to moral degradation,
which imitates Babylon more than anything.

Last edited:
GAE8SKfWkAAmtZq

Maimonides examined the historic purpose
of Christianity and Islam, concluding that Islam
from the perspective of monotheism, is less fault,
than Christian dogma; While Christian dogma is less
in denial than Islamic dogma, in acknowledging Torah.

But Maimonides didn't refer to the function of Islam today,
which has no resemblance of monotheism with public
statue worship and obelisk rituals in Mecca, at
mass conformity to moral degradation,
imitating Babylon than anything.
for the record----the YEMENITE COMMUNITY PRESERVED THAT LETTER for
centuries. Uhm----they hold onto the written word----I LIVE IN A GENIZAH

right----and jews were ALREADY there when Muslims invaded. Jews moved around
seeking safety FROM BOTH CHRISTIAN AND ISLAMIC OPPRESSION---which was
somewhat labile----more or less here and there, time to time----both engaged in mass pogroms and forced conversions and child confiscations etc etc. Some things never change-- Oct 7 was a LESSON IN MODERN ISLAM

Jews were thriving in Muslim Spain. They had their own guilds or joined Muslim ones. They were also working with Muslims in translating and preserving documents and medical texts.

You have a real problem, Rosie.

for the record----the YEMENITE COMMUNITY PRESERVED THAT LETTER for
centuries. Uhm----they hold onto the written word----I LIVE IN A GENIZAH

So do Chabad,
and Orthodox Zionists.

The 'Daily Maimonides' is probably
more mainstream now, than the Daf Yomi.

Jews were thriving in Muslim Spain. They had their own guilds or joined Muslim ones. They were also working with Muslims in translating and preserving documents and medical texts.

You need not bother----I have already been treated to heavy doses of islamo nazi
bullshit------I may have mentioned----lots of young doctors from muslim countries--
even Saudi Arabia. Of course I also worked with young jewish doctors---some ALSO
from muslim lands. Speaking of MAIMONIDES-----he fled Cordoba over the dead
bodies of friends and relatives-----MUSLIM POGROMS---he then traveled to Fez
Morocco where he mumbled the shahada shit with a knife to his throat---and THEN
fled to Egypt-----where the KURD---SALADIN---needed a doctor. He is the originator
of the "it's ok to FAKE conversion to the FILTH" Edict by which lots of jews were saved
from the shit you are desperate to justify and parrot the standard crap

Jews strive everywhere despite any difficulties.

Islamists pretend it is their achievement.
along with the "Palestinian Big Ben".
and the invention of fire itself...

Jews strive everywhere despite any difficulties.

Islamists pretend it is their achievement.
along with the "Palestinian Big Ben".
and the invention of fire itself...

I never heard that about Big Ben. If you ask how people can believe this guff, well, ask yourself why so many Americans believe in QAnon.

Last edited:
Christians don't forbid anybody from entering a church.
Is there some reason you felt inspired to post that
declaration? Did someone complain that they could
not GET INTO a church? I have been in lots of churches

You got a link for that idiot assertion? I am really fascinated-----now where is it that
jews were forcing "their slaves' to convert of Judaism? SPAIN? Did you ever hear of
CONSTANTINE------gee you are dim -----but with reason-----the filth poured in your head
from the time the priest poured "holy water" on it

Yes, and I've posted the links before. No reason to believe you will suddenly read them now. You just moved on to another topic the last 5 times, same as the other apologists.

Is there some reason you felt inspired to post that
declaration? Did someone complain that they could
not GET INTO a church? I have been in lots of churches

I posted it because it's true, and it annoys bigots like yourself. lol

"Christianity is Judaism completed." -Benjamin Disraeli, Famous Jewish Guy

Forum List

Back