Please, a simple prayer, my wife has been going through many health issues

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
She's been through a great deal the last couple of years and it just always seem to be more bad news. The latest is a debilitating lifelong condition, we are hoping MRI's of the brain comes back negative.

On top of the perpetual harassment, abuse and creepy life interference we've got through in this morally bankrupt country, this is not what we need.

Thank you.

She's been through a great deal the last couple of years and it just always seem to be more bad news. The latest is a debilitating lifelong condition, we are hoping MRI's of the brain comes back negative.

On top of the perpetual harassment, abuse and creepy life interference we've got through in this morally bankrupt country, this is not what we need.

Thank you.
Prayers up, shockedcanadian. If her issue is autoimmune get rid of the whites in her diet--white bread, sugar, milk, fast foods. Try to get her on organic greens, carrots, beets, spinach, Kale, cucumbers, radishes--nature's miracle healers. Replace half her proteins with halibut, salmon, tuna, walnuts, almonds, and pecans. Pumpkin seeds and sunflower kernels. Keep her away from bug spray and man-made fertilizers if she is a gardener. Replace the killers with ladybugs and the tiny wasp specie that chows down on aphids; diatomaceous earth dustings around plants will also discourage unwelcome worms and crawlers. Planting garlic and mint will encourage ants to pack their bags, and you don't have to use insecticides to rid yourself of ants. If you leave a tasty morsel of sandwich spread of peanut butter mixed with strawberry jam and mix well with a teaspoon of borax, a small ball of that left on the anthill will take out the queen, and the rest will die off in 10 days with no replacements. A week later, there will be no activity outside of the nest, most likely. If you have a dozen antbeds, treat all of them at the same time, which will only take about two tablespoons of your sandwich cocktail for your neighbors with a sting. They are particularly vicious to older people who may be confused when they are standing right on top of the ant bed, and the result may be a trip to the doctor's office or emergency room to treat such a heinous assault.

Fluids--lots of them. If they cause her incontinence, insure that you make certain she changes and cleans the area 3 or 4 times a day, and skirts are better than long pants for that problem in women.

Trust me. I know where you and your Wife are coming from.
After three hip surgeries,the last I'm finally getting over only to find out I might have a degenerative problem in my back which could lead to a permanent disability. This is after my last back surgery.
Going to see the Surgeon today and see what they say.
It's kinda sucks that I'm hoping for another surgery because the alternative sucks!!!

God Bless your Wife and I Pray for Her speedy recovery.

Forum List

Back