I wish I was a Jew

LOL's aside you could claim to be an elf but the pointy ears would give you away. There were Nazi "experts" (like you) who claimed they could point out the same characteristics of European Jewism.

My high school was 40 percent JEWISH. I can tell lol

When I was a kid I hung around with a couple dudes in the neighborhood. One was a Jewish kid who was adopted by Jewish parents. The dad was cool. He was into guns and would shoot any motherfucker who threatened his family. He liked me because I was a good shot with a BB gun. This, probably more than anything, socialized me to Jews and their community. Later on in life, I had a Jew friend. Later on, his wife died and he moved back north. I would take him fishing with me. He was a good guy too, a former Chicago cop. It was during my friendship with him that I learned that Jew food sucks ass. He discovered his love for fried chicken.

I am going to confess that I am not a religious person, at all. But I think, if I suddenly had an epiphany and became religious, how would I worship. I have much respect for the Roman Catholic church (except for the pedo stuff) and Judaism because they are disciplined religions. They have standards and rigorous disciplines. Any old jack-off can be a preacher in a protestant sect. The Episcopal Church is just a gay, leftist version of the RCC. Islam will not even be considered because I am not a fucking ignorant psycho.

However, I do not think that I, a male not born a Jew, am eligible to convert to Judaism. That leaves me out of the religion. Roman Catholicism, when I have been to their services, always creeps me out with all the Latin signing and effeminate men wearing gowns. If I was going to partake in any organized religion, it would have to be Judaism. But since I cannot be a Jew, I have to be a non-religious person.

Jews have been disproportionately persecuted since the dawn of time. It is easy to see why. They are more intelligent than most and place a high value on education. They are family oriented, and the value of education is reinforced in the familial structure. Further, the are prosperous as a people. This pisses a lot of people off and is the root of much anti-Semitism. Hell, look at Gaza, the West Bank, and the Golan Heights. If those swarthy Arabs who disingenuously call themselves "Palestinians" had money and pussy, then they would have no reason to be so pissed off all the time. They would pick up and move from that God forsaken land and come to America or some other civilized country that would have them.

That's all this really boils down to with the freaking "Palestinians": money and pussy. It is the key to men. But, there is more. They need to follow the example of the Jews and create a value system that promotes education. For even with a bunch of pussy and money, without and education all you can ever be is a dumb camel jockey. You end of with a class of Arab asshole like we see in Saudi Arabia where they still subjugate women to men. That is not how a civilized culture works. That is fucking Fred Flintstone shit. Hell, its even worse. Even Wilma Flintstone had a limit she would take of Fred's shit.

Jews, more than any other group of humans, are successful because they promote values that make people successful. This is why they are to be admired.

US Jews tend to accept US vales, so can be admired and dealt with fairly.
But the culture of Zionism is not Jewish and instead is atheist and against real Judaism.
And that is the problem.
Israel is a fake scam of criminals.

NY / NJ Jews look Italian!!
pure white Jews have a certain look 👀

1) horse face - long angular face

2) wavy or curly hair

3) different nose

The Hebrew were Arabs, so they are not "pure white".
Russian Jews tend to be Khazar converts.
Language gives it away.
Hebrew spoke Hebrew, which is Semitic (of Arab origins),
Khazar's native language is Yiddish, which is Germanic.

The Hebrew were Arabs, so they are not "pure white".
Russian Jews tend to be Khazar converts.
Language gives it away.
Hebrew spoke Hebrew, which is Semitic (of Arab origins),
Khazar's native language is Yiddish, which is Germanic.

Ashkenazi are mix of HEBREWS and European.

If you take Lebanese and mate it with a German you get Ashkenazi looks

60 percent of the JEWS in Israel are dark skin

When I was a kid I hung around with a couple dudes in the neighborhood. One was a Jewish kid who was adopted by Jewish parents. The dad was cool. He was into guns and would shoot any motherfucker who threatened his family. He liked me because I was a good shot with a BB gun. This, probably more than anything, socialized me to Jews and their community. Later on in life, I had a Jew friend. Later on, his wife died and he moved back north. I would take him fishing with me. He was a good guy too, a former Chicago cop. It was during my friendship with him that I learned that Jew food sucks ass. He discovered his love for fried chicken.

I am going to confess that I am not a religious person, at all. But I think, if I suddenly had an epiphany and became religious, how would I worship. I have much respect for the Roman Catholic church (except for the pedo stuff) and Judaism because they are disciplined religions. They have standards and rigorous disciplines. Any old jack-off can be a preacher in a protestant sect. The Episcopal Church is just a gay, leftist version of the RCC. Islam will not even be considered because I am not a fucking ignorant psycho.

However, I do not think that I, a male not born a Jew, am eligible to convert to Judaism. That leaves me out of the religion. Roman Catholicism, when I have been to their services, always creeps me out with all the Latin signing and effeminate men wearing gowns. If I was going to partake in any organized religion, it would have to be Judaism. But since I cannot be a Jew, I have to be a non-religious person.

Jews have been disproportionately persecuted since the dawn of time. It is easy to see why. They are more intelligent than most and place a high value on education. They are family oriented, and the value of education is reinforced in the familial structure. Further, the are prosperous as a people. This pisses a lot of people off and is the root of much anti-Semitism. Hell, look at Gaza, the West Bank, and the Golan Heights. If those swarthy Arabs who disingenuously call themselves "Palestinians" had money and pussy, then they would have no reason to be so pissed off all the time. They would pick up and move from that God forsaken land and come to America or some other civilized country that would have them.

That's all this really boils down to with the freaking "Palestinians": money and pussy. It is the key to men. But, there is more. They need to follow the example of the Jews and create a value system that promotes education. For even with a bunch of pussy and money, without and education all you can ever be is a dumb camel jockey. You end of with a class of Arab asshole like we see in Saudi Arabia where they still subjugate women to men. That is not how a civilized culture works. That is fucking Fred Flintstone shit. Hell, its even worse. Even Wilma Flintstone had a limit she would take of Fred's shit.

Jews, more than any other group of humans, are successful because they promote values that make people successful. This is why they are to be admired.
There is nothing wrong being Jewish. There is also nothing wrong with being Muslim. It is, after all, the religion of peace.

Zionists, on the other hand, are an entirely different story.

interesting!

Forum List

Back