I wish I was a Jew

You can convert to Judaism. So hop to it.
another weird wish from @ lord rod.

short a devout faith or deep love, converting to a religion that could result in the extermination of my family in the future might noy be a good idea.

similar to my thought on trangenderism. if you really want it and can afford the risk i won't stop you, but

why go through pain and abuse to that extent just to take a cut in pay?

another weird wish from @ lord rod.

short a devout faith or deep love, converting to a religion that could result in the extermination of my family in the future might noy be a good idea.

similar to my thought on trangenderism. if you really want it and can afford the risk i won't stop you, but

why go through pain and abuse to that extent just to take a cut in pay?
So you’re saying that America really COULD start exterminating Jews?

So you’re saying that America really COULD start exterminating Jews?
i am looking at the hysterias of jim crow and red baiting and such in historical perspective.

we are not so exceptional that such could not happen?

leave jews off the table, that is specific and highly charged, but are you saying that Americs COULD NOT start exterminating shawnee or apache or transgenders or abortionists?

i am looking at the hysterias of jim crow and red baiting and such in historical perspective.

we are not so exceptional that such could not happen?

leave jews off the table, that is specific and highly charged, but are you saying that Americs COULD NOT start exterminating shawnee or apache or transgenders or abortionists?
Of course not. I know you are an America-hating liberal, but really…..objecting to transgenders stealing athletic scholarships from women is nowhere near calling to kill them,

Of course not. I know you are an America-hating liberal, but really…..objecting to transgenders stealing athletic scholarships from women is nowhere near calling to kill them,
no, but the european jews were accused of several misdemeanors before they were gassed for what ever felony? killing christ?

and i will accept your characterization of an america hating liberal just the moment you sacrifice as much as i have, unregretfully, done.

no, but the european jews were accused of several misdemeanors before they were gassed for what ever felony? killing christ?

and i will accept your characterization of an america hating liberal just the moment you sacrifice as much as i have, unregretfully, done.
So you’re saying that you hate America so much you think we could descend to the level of Nazi Germany?! Wow.

I mean, I know the liberals have made a new religion out of hating Jews, and it’s true that some of the Palestinian-type liberals are chanting “Death to Jews!,“ but the majority of Americans are still good and won’t let it happen.

And if you admit you are an America-hater, why don’t you leave?

So you’re saying that you hate America so much you think we could descend to the level of Nazi Germany?! Wow.

I mean, I know the liberals have made a new religion out of hating Jews, and it’s true that some of the Palestinian-type liberals are chanting “Death to Jews!,“ but the majority of Americans are still good and won’t let it happen.

And if you admit you are an America-hater, why don’t you leave?
no. i never said that i hate anyone.

was it the liberals of salem who burned the witches, or the great americasn christians who founded america?

The "witches" of Salem were not burned.
nor were they dispatched with lethal injection.

on guy was piled under boulders, wasn't he, but mostly hanged?

i was using a metaphor, not teaching history, though i do appreciate historical accuracy.

Forum List

Back