Jesus died for your sins ??

All we know is what happened a few nanoseconds after the universe came to be.

We do not know what happened in the nanosecond before the universe came to be so we cannot ever know how the universe was created.

It's all educated guesses.
We know it was not created from pre-existing matter. Which means we know it popped into existence. We know that life and intelligence are written into the fabric of existence.

You need to see these as educated guesses because it challenges your beliefs.

We know it was not created from pre-existing matter. Which means we know it popped into existence. We know that life and intelligence are written into the fabric of existence.

created from existing forms -

the universe as known in its present state revolves as a cyclical transition from matter to energy and back w/ a knowable explanation for the origin of the individual components that create the cohesion for the cyclical state.

created from existing forms -

the universe as known in its present state revolves as a cyclical transition from matter to energy and back w/ a knowable explanation for the origin of the individual components that create the cohesion for the cyclical state.
wrong. created from nothing. that's why there is so much cosmic background radiation. It can't be explained any other way.

wrong. created from nothing. that's why there is so much cosmic background radiation. It can't be explained any other way.
you - are indeed - delusional, and have lost touch with reality.

your explanation is for the successful cyclical event not for what made it happen.

We actually don't know that because we don't know what happened the nanosecond before the universe came to be.
We only know what happened the nanosecond after.

And I don't have a belief as to how the universe came to be. The reality is we really don't know and IMO we are incapable of knowing because our brains simply cannot perform the processes necessary to understand.

My dog will never understand prime numbers and her brain is made of the same stuff mine is. Simply because a human brain has more of that same stuff in no way means there are no limits on what the human brain can understand.

No.

Jesus redeems the sins of those who believe in Him and trust Him as their personal Savior. It's not a universal salvation. If you believe and trust in Him, you do not THEN go out and rape, murder and become a serial killer.

Rubbish. That's a complete lie and you have no evidence to support it.
Religion itself has been responsible for millions of deaths.
This crap whereby you can only receive a unique gift from god after you submit to him is more rubbish. Its a religious form of blackmail. Don't make me vomit.

We actually don't know that because we don't know what happened the nanosecond before the universe came to be.
We only know what happened the nanosecond after.

And I don't have a belief as to how the universe came to be. The reality is we really don't know and IMO we are incapable of knowing because our brains simply cannot perform the processes necessary to understand.

My dog will never understand prime numbers and her brain is made of the same stuff mine is. Simply because a human brain has more of that same stuff in no way means there are no limits on what the human brain can understand.
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1404.1207.pdf :lol:

And?

We do not know if anything existed before the universe began because it is impossible to know that. If we can't know what happened in the instant before the universe expanded into being then we cannot know that it came from nothing.

We are locked into our own frame of reference so all of our extrapolations are limited to that frame of reference

He didnt do anything for me. The rape baby has been dead for thousands of years.

And?

We do not know if anything existed before the universe began because it is impossible to know that. If we can't know what happened in the instant before the universe expanded into being then we cannot know that it came from nothing.

We are locked into our own frame of reference so all of our extrapolations are limited to that frame of reference
And the universe popped into existence being created from nothing being hardwired to produce life and intelligence.

Thermodynamics and cosmic background radiation among other things say it was created from nothing. So did the paper which proved it mathematically. That it did not come from pre-existing matter disturbs you because you understand it is proof of God.

And the universe popped into existence being created from nothing being hardwired to produce life and intelligence.

Thermodynamics and cosmic background radiation among other things say it was created from nothing. So did the paper which proved it mathematically. That it did not come from pre-existing matter disturbs you because you understand it is proof of God.
since there was no way to observe the conditions just before the universe expanded into being we have no way of knowing if there was nothing there or not. That is an assumption based solely on our observations from our frame of reference.

And since we have no clue as to what 95% of the matter and energy in the universe actually are then that assumption is a doozy.

you - are indeed - delusional, and have lost touch with reality.

your explanation is for the successful cyclical event not for what made it happen.
there is no certainty that the process will identically be reproduced that would alter the formulas you use for the present condition and remain for what exist not what was the cause.
it has been suggested that the universe can be created spon-taneously from nothing, where “nothing” means there is
neither matter nor space or time [6], and the problem of singularity can be avoided naturally ...
" where “nothing” means there is neither matter nor space or time "
can you guess what is omitted -
:iyfyus.jpg:
oh, energy is not "nothing" ....

space and time are eternal ... also.

Last edited:
since there was no way to observe the conditions just before the universe expanded into being we have no way of knowing if there was nothing there or not. That is an assumption based solely on our observations from our frame of reference.

And since we have no clue as to what 95% of the matter and energy in the universe actually are then that assumption is a doozy.
That's a silly reason for you to be denying the science.

That's a silly reason for you to be denying the science.
Since the science is based on our limited knowledge and understanding of what makes up the universe it seems to me that the science has a long way to go.

Tell me if you had an understanding of 5% of the parts a car is made of could you write a book on how to build a car from scratch?

The answer is no.

Since the science is based on our limited knowledge and understanding of what makes up the universe it seems to me that the science has a long way to go.

Tell me if you had an understanding of 5% of the parts a car is made of could you write a book on how to build a car from scratch?

The answer is no.
The science is not based upon limited knowledge. It's based upon an overwhelming amount of knowledge. Your understanding of the knowledge the science is based upon is limited. You can't even tell me all the knowledge the science is based upon even though I have explained it to you dozens of times.

there is no certainty that the process will identically be reproduced that would alter the formulas you use for the present condition and remain for what exist not what was the cause.

" where “nothing” means there is neither matter nor space or time "
can you guess what is omitted -
:iyfyus.jpg:
oh, energy is not "nothing" ....

space and time are eternal ... also.
Virtual particles popping into and out of existence are nothing compared to a universe popping into existence from nothing.

Cosmic background radiation is all the proof one needs to know that the only way the universe could have began and left that much background radiation is through a quantum tunneling event where massive amounts of matter were created which left an even more massive amount of radiation in it's wake; 2 billion times more.

The science is not based upon limited knowledge. It's based upon an overwhelming amount of knowledge. Your understanding of the knowledge the science is based upon is limited. You can't even tell me all the knowledge the science is based upon even though I have explained it to you dozens of times.
If you call a working understanding of 5% of the universe an "overwhelming amount of knowledge" then you have bigger problems than I thought.

Would you want a surgeon to operate on you if they only knew 5% of the procedure?

The fact is we do not have any clue as to what 95% of the stuff that makes up the universe is. So your absolute statements as to how the universe came into being can't be more than 5% correct

New Topics

Forum List

Back