Jesus and his sacrifice are Satan’s test of man’s morality.

If one wishes to be greater than me, all they have to do is show how they are greater.

Jesus, the Jews and I all believe in a Divine Council and the supremacy of man over the Gods.

I am a Gnostic Christian, but our beliefs are not what Christianity says they are. We lost the God wars and they distorted our belief system. The lies have been known since the findings of our scriptures and myths at Nag Hammadi.

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html

Gnostic Christianity is a teaching system from Jesus but not the one the church ever dares to teach. It frees us from religion and that is of course not what religions want. They never want the student to graduate as they might lose revenue and people.

Here is a bit of history as well as a nutshell version of how that freedom is gained.

Gnostic Christians are perpetual seekers after God. God here I define as the best laws and rules to live life with.

We believe that those laws and rules, as Jesus said, are found in our minds/hearts. I use the following to try to illustrate this notion. A bit of history and then a mindset and method to do what I promote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D

The thinking shown below is the Gnostic Christian’s goal as taught by Jesus but know that any belief can be internalized to activate your higher mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

This method and mind set is how you become I am and brethren to Jesus, in the esoteric sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSVl_HOo8Y

When you can name your God, I am, and mean yourself, you will begin to know the only God you will ever find. Becoming a God is to become more fully human and a brethren to Jesus.

Regards
DL

I appreciate your honesty, and the links. I will read them.

I get what you are saying about religion , so many out there have used religion in a self righteous way or for their own
purposes and gain. They have turned people away from God as they feel if this is what a christian is ...forget it...

I understand where you are. Look at these jerks in politics trying to gain votes...pisses me off a lot..
This is not at all what a spiritual relationship with Jesus is..not at all.

Religion has been used since the beginning of time in wars, ect. to gain, money and power.
In our generation alone we will see the people using scripture for their own hatred, like Jerry Farwell saying 9/11 happened because of gays..:eek-52: What a loser!

In 1992 Pat Robertson ( owner of the 700 club) started a christian ( name only) movement . He is a very political man who blinded so many with lies to sway them to vote a certain way . He uses his TV station to spread his agenda.
This movement opened the door to hatred of gays, drunks, well you know. Twisting the scriptures to fit their agenda.
So many are still blinded ...Hatred of satan runs out of their hearts, to gain money and power.

A personal relationship with Christ is nothing about that..It is called Personal because it is only between you and God.
The Holy spirit guiding your heart to love , we show others by our hearts, not with words of judgement . The bible is a guide to live by , not to hold it up in the air to judge others and make up their man made rules.
All you have to do is ask God to show you the truth and He will.

Thanks for this.

When you follow the links I gave you, google to the Vatican's painting of creation painted by Michelangelo. Note the background God sits in and see that it looks exactly like the right hemisphere of your brain. That is where God resides. While at the Vatican, note that the largest sculpture they own is of the pineal gland that is said to activate our third eye. Jesus uses the term single eye.

Now apply that to these quotes.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

I hope all this work does not discourage you.

Let me know what you think.

Regards
DL

The 1st time I read it, I was like..What??

And then I read it again, and let me know if I am right.

When the light of God touches our soul, a third eye opens up in our brain to the truth into the spiritual realm, lighting our spirit to see the miracle of Jesus, and it all makes sense, a whole new existence .
Where as when the eye is closed, so is our soul, and do stupid things using religion.

BTW: it is true how the eyes are the gate to the inner soul.

Not quite.

You, by seeking God, are the one who is activating your pineal gland and it activate your third eye. That can be seen as bringing your right hemisphere more in tune with the left hemisphere and then enlightenment takes place. You end in using your whole mind instead of just the one side. Both side are always in use but the activation of the pineal gland intensifies, if I can use that term, your thinking.

Your God, is not some outside force. Note how Michelangelo showed him. He is just your higher self waiting for you.

Look up the Father Complex that Jung and Freud wrote about. That father and what we are calling God here is the same entity.

There is no other unless you want to fall into supernatural belief and as the quotes I gave you of Jesus' sayings indicate, there is no such supernatural entity.

This is more of an Eastern Jesus and not the Roman ass kisser that Constantine created.

Jesus asked. Have ye forgotten that ye are Gods?--- in scripture.

Most of us have.

Regards
DL

Ok I was seeing your point until you got to

He is just your higher self waiting for you. nah

I am an addiction counselor and have seen for years, if a person doesn't have a higher power..( for me God) and they put themselves as the higher power, or a door knob...They do not make it.
The addiction is also in the brain, into our unconscious once the brain has changed.
Keeping the conscious focused on recovery calms the obsession in time. It takes time because the dopamines are basically burnt out because of the drug use.
God grant me the serenity to except the things I can not change.. <<<<-----

So you would paint us all with the same brush as you use for burned out brain.

Ok.

Then you deny what Jesus himself taught and do a disservice to your charges by making them dependent on outside sources for recovery instead of their own minds which is where healing starts.

You are the last one I think I would ever seek treatment from.

Regards
DL

Do you think God to be prick enough to intentionally create those potential humans?

Nature has a definition that is not the same definition as God. Why would you want to call God nature or nature God?

Regards
DL

GreatestIam OKAY so now you are using nature to mean the manipulated level by Satan.
That is not what I mean. I mean the pure existing nature and humanity "made in the image of God"

From your video reference, you and I both agree that the manipulations and unnatural interferences
are from Satan not from God. Is that more clear?

I get what you are saying about religion , so many out there have used religion in a self righteous way or for their own
purposes and gain. They have turned people away from God as they feel if this is what a christian is ...forget it...

I understand where you are. Look at these jerks in politics trying to gain votes...pisses me off a lot..

Religion has been used since the beginning of time in wars, ect. to gain, money and power.
In our generation alone we will see the people using scripture for their own hatred, like Jerry Farwell saying 9/11 happened because of gays..:eek-52: What a loser!

In 1992 Pat Robertson ( owner of the 700 club) started a christian ( name only) movement . He is a very political man who blinded so many with lies to sway them to vote a certain way . He uses his TV station to spread his agenda.
This movement opened the door to hatred of gays, drunks, well you know. Twisting the scriptures to fit their agenda.
So many are still blinded ...Hatred of satan runs out of their hearts, to gain money and power.

A personal relationship with Christ is nothing about that..It is called Personal because it is only between you and God.
The Holy spirit guiding your heart to love , we show others by our hearts, not with words of judgement . The bible is a guide to live by , not to hold it up in the air to judge others and make up their man made rules.

Thanks for this.

When you follow the links I gave you, google to the Vatican's painting of creation painted by Michelangelo. Note the background God sits in and see that it looks exactly like the right hemisphere of your brain. That is where God resides. While at the Vatican, note that the largest sculpture they own is of the pineal gland that is said to activate our third eye. Jesus uses the term single eye.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Regards
DL

When the light of God touches our soul, a third eye opens up in our brain to the truth into the spiritual realm, lighting our spirit to see the miracle of Jesus, and it all makes sense, a whole new existence .
Where as when the eye is closed, so is our soul, and do stupid things using religion.

Not quite.

You, by seeking God, are the one who is activating your pineal gland and it activate your third eye. That can be seen as bringing your right hemisphere more in tune with the left hemisphere and then enlightenment takes place. You end in using your whole mind instead of just the one side. Both side are always in use but the activation of the pineal gland intensifies, if I can use that term, your thinking.

Your God, is not some outside force. Note how Michelangelo showed him. He is just your higher self waiting for you.

Look up the Father Complex that Jung and Freud wrote about. That father and what we are calling God here is the same entity.

There is no other unless you want to fall into supernatural belief and as the quotes I gave you of Jesus' sayings indicate, there is no such supernatural entity.

This is more of an Eastern Jesus and not the Roman ass kisser that Constantine created.

Most of us have.

Regards
DL

I am an addiction counselor and have seen for years, if a person doesn't have a higher power..( for me God) and they put themselves as the higher power, or a door knob...They do not make it.
The addiction is also in the brain, into our unconscious once the brain has changed.
Keeping the conscious focused on recovery calms the obsession in time. It takes time because the dopamines are basically burnt out because of the drug use.

Hi Eaglewings and GreatestIam
Isn't it both? Isn't the recognition of something greater than yourself
also calling you to grow to be the higher self or the highest we can be?

Maybe GreatestIam words it differently.

The only part I am having trouble with is the need to reject other people, at first sign of differences,
instead of finishing this process and lining up what we mean and where we are
(even though clearly we use terms differently).

I appreciate both of you spelling out what you mean, so I can see where that aligns.
The language will follow, and yes, some of it is so different, we can't get lost over the wording
or we'll never hear what each other is trying to say.

When a person stops using alcohol, drugs....the part of the brain that has burnt out is the reward center of our brain..
Drugs send a signal to release the feel good hormones called domamine.
The stronger the drug ,the more hormones are released. This is why people get hooked so quickly on Meth..it is intense.

With that said when the drugs are taken away , our brains are like a burnt down forest which grows back in time like a year for a little green to show up.

In recovery we go into what has been stuffed for years. Rape, abuse, pain what have you.

When you start to release these painful things you need a higher power than yourself. The ones who seem to have the long term recovery have had a spiritual awaking of that higher power. Almost 95 % of those found God, and their own spirit.
Many relapse when they take their focus off letting go,ect.

Recovery isn't about rejection , it is about acceptance. Forgiveness, and letting go.

Correct. Think of it as the switch that opens your inner eye.

Or do you deny these quotes?

Regards
DL

what is there to deny? the lines are consistent with the poetic imagery used
in those days. It is ALL over the writings of those days

It is not poetry. It is methodology that the church will never talk about.

Regards
DL

what "method" and to what END?

Apotheosis is the word I use but I do not agree completely with how that word is defined.

a·poth·e·o·sis
noun: apotheosis; plural noun: apotheoses
the highest point in the development of something; culmination or climax.
"his appearance as Hamlet was the apotheosis of his career"
  • the elevation of someone to divine status; deification.
I do not use that last line in my description as there is nothing divine that has not been named so by a man or woman.

Apotheosis just shows you that your God is what the bible calls I am and I do mean that to be you you.

----------------

Let me explain using Christian and Jewish myths.

This Gnostic Christian’s apology for calling myself God.

Adam and Eve became as Gods when they gained a moral sense and no longer had their mind cut off from intelligent thought. As our primordial ancestors, we inherit that same trait even though Christianity wrongly thinks that to be evil and a fall. Retaining dominion over the earth, humans never revoked this inherited trait of a moral sense, --- and the right for man to judge himself. Jesus highlights this when he took the seat of judgement at God’s right hand.

When I use terms like “I am God”, or “you are God”, I am not speaking of the traditional miracle working God of scriptures and myths. He does not exist as far as we can know as he has never made an appearance to prove his reality.

What I am trying to convey to you by saying that you are a God in your own right is to be master of yourself and you need not be a sheep. You can, as Jesus says, pick up your burdens and responsibilities for your sins and follow his mind set. Be a shepherd. Lead by example.

What I am trying to convey is that the only God you can ever know is the good you find within yourself. It's your ideal of God and of the Jesus or Christ mind. That is quite different from me or someone thinking they are the traditional creator God, or thinking that they are more than anyone else. Both Jesus and the Christ in these myths are for equality. Not the misogyny that we presently enjoy. That is another topic though. We are to be co-equal with Jesus.

Jesus would explain this concept as one just seeing that they have joined God’s Divine Council by embracing his own Christ mind. Or better said, as this is the more eastern Jesus, we activate our pineal gland and open our third eye.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Council

Regards
DL

Okay GreatestIam
Now we are also talking about different things when we mean God/Gods.

How about Divine for when Adam and Eve are Divine, and people reawaken their Divine spirit.

What word do you want to use for the
Apotheosis the Eternal Being of God with no beginning and no end.
do you want to use YHWH for that.

What word do you want to use for when people say Jesus was Divine, we are Divine
co-creators, etc.

If we use "God" in these different contexts, it is going to get confusing.

People can be Divine but we cannot be the YHWH infinite level, not even collectively all humanity is going to equal that level.

What terms do you suggest for these levels instead of people using God for both
and meaning different things? Thanks DL!

You do not read well at all.

"People can be Divine"

What person do you know who is divine?

You mentioned A & E but do you not find it strange that God would murder 2 divine people by neglect and locking away the tree of life?

Would you do that to two divine people?

Regards
DL

Last edited:

Thanks for this.

Regards
DL

Not quite.

Most of us have.

Regards
DL

Ok.

Then you deny what Jesus himself taught and do a disservice to your charges by making them dependent on outside sources for recovery instead of their own minds which is where healing starts.

Regards
DL

Dear GreatestIam Eaglewings
Now I see you must be talking past each other.

GreatestIam Do you agree that human nature was created by God to self-heal.
So you are basically talking about tapping into that same process.

You are focusing on recognizing that humans have the choice in our minds to turn this power on.
I understand what EW is saying,
but crediting GOD and LIFE for being the source of COLLECTIVE ENERGY and PROCESS
that is used when people SELF HEAL.

Can we stick to talking about this process? There is one universal collective process for all humanity to self-heal, individually and then globally as a whole when we all go through this in full.
So it has to be the same one we are talking about.

let's not let our words trip us up.
Yes individuals must do their part and recognize their power in it.
But yes it is a larger collective process, greater than our individual selves, and joins us with all humanity experiencing the same healing.

it's both, not either/or. Please continue.
I am learning so much from both of you, please do not stop!

what is there to deny? the lines are consistent with the poetic imagery used
in those days. It is ALL over the writings of those days

Regards
DL

Apotheosis is the word I use but I do not agree completely with how that word is defined.

a·poth·e·o·sis
I do not use that last line in my description as there is nothing divine that has not been named so by a man or woman.

Apotheosis just shows you that your God is what the bible calls I am and I do mean that to be you you.

----------------

Adam and Eve became as Gods when they gained a moral sense and no longer had their mind cut off from intelligent thought. As our primordial ancestors, we inherit that same trait even though Christianity wrongly thinks that to be evil and a fall. Retaining dominion over the earth, humans never revoked this inherited trait of a moral sense, --- and the right for man to judge himself. Jesus highlights this when he took the seat of judgement at God’s right hand.

When I use terms like “I am God”, or “you are God”, I am not speaking of the traditional miracle working God of scriptures and myths. He does not exist as far as we can know as he has never made an appearance to prove his reality.

What I am trying to convey to you by saying that you are a God in your own right is to be master of yourself and you need not be a sheep. You can, as Jesus says, pick up your burdens and responsibilities for your sins and follow his mind set. Be a shepherd. Lead by example.

What I am trying to convey is that the only God you can ever know is the good you find within yourself. It's your ideal of God and of the Jesus or Christ mind. That is quite different from me or someone thinking they are the traditional creator God, or thinking that they are more than anyone else. Both Jesus and the Christ in these myths are for equality. Not the misogyny that we presently enjoy. That is another topic though. We are to be co-equal with Jesus.

Jesus would explain this concept as one just seeing that they have joined God’s Divine Council by embracing his own Christ mind. Or better said, as this is the more eastern Jesus, we activate our pineal gland and open our third eye.

Regards
DL

Okay GreatestIam

How about Divine for when Adam and Eve are Divine, and people reawaken their Divine spirit.

What word do you want to use for when people say Jesus was Divine, we are Divine
co-creators, etc.

People can be Divine but we cannot be the YHWH infinite level, not even collectively all humanity is going to equal that level.

"People can be Divine"

You mentioned A & E but do you not find it strange that God would murder 2 divine people by neglect and locking away the tree of life?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

You were saying that if people are Gods there is a meaning to that.
So I was saying use the term Divine if you want to express that so it isn't confusing with
the highest God.

Now, if you don't believe Adam Eve or people can be Gods then let's drop it.

People are body mind and spirit. So collectively where we agree in spirit we are one with God.
That's what I mean by the divine part of our being. The collective spiritual level.
That is where I believe Christ is the connection by conscience that unites all humanity as one.

Do you think God to be prick enough to intentionally create those potential humans?

Nature has a definition that is not the same definition as God. Why would you want to call God nature or nature God?

Regards
DL

GreatestIam OKAY so now you are using nature to mean the manipulated level by Satan.
That is not what I mean. I mean the pure existing nature and humanity "made in the image of God"

From your video reference, you and I both agree that the manipulations and unnatural interferences

I did not mention Satan.

So now you have Satan as creator and not God.

God has a co-creator. Wow.

Tell us why God would allow Satan to mess with his work and ruin his reputation for creating all things perfect?

Regards
DL

Thanks for this.

Regards
DL

Not quite.

Most of us have.

Regards
DL

Ok.

Regards
DL

You are focusing on recognizing that humans have the choice in our minds to turn this power on.
but crediting GOD and LIFE for being the source of COLLECTIVE ENERGY and PROCESS

Can we stick to talking about this process? There is one universal collective process for all humanity to self-heal, individually and then globally as a whole when we all go through this in full.

But yes it is a larger collective process, greater than our individual selves, and joins us with all humanity experiencing the same healing.

You seem to be learning next to nothing.

You are too old to believe in ghosts , goblins and God guys in the sky.

God is in his kingdom. Right?

Jesus said, "If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you.

If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you.

Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you.

[Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father.

But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

Look inside and you might end your poverty.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

a·poth·e·o·sis

----------------

Regards
DL

Okay GreatestIam

co-creators, etc.

"People can be Divine"

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

So I was saying use the term Divine if you want to express that so it isn't confusing with
the highest God.

People are body mind and spirit. So collectively where we agree in spirit we are one with God.
That's what I mean by the divine part of our being. The collective spiritual level.
That is where I believe Christ is the connection by conscience that unites all humanity as one.

If we are all one then we would not be killing each other.

You are giving new meanings to words that already have their own meaning and that is why we are talking past each other. Stop it.

Regards
DL

a·poth·e·o·sis

----------------

Regards
DL

Okay GreatestIam

co-creators, etc.

"People can be Divine"

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

the highest God.

You are giving new meanings to words that already have their own meaning and that is why we are talking past each other. Stop it.

Regards
DL
^ BINGO ^ x 1M
YES DEAR GreatestIam
the point of Christ is restore our ORIGINAL nature which is one with God.
Heavenly peace. to restore and be like children of God who would NOT be killing each other
but will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Paradise on earth. Lasting peace and justice for all.

Not quite.

Most of us have.

Regards
DL

Ok.

Regards
DL

You seem to be learning next to nothing.

You are too old to believe in ghosts , goblins and God guys in the sky.

God is in his kingdom. Right?

Jesus said, "If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you.

If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you.

Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you.

[Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father.

But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

Look inside and you might end your poverty.

Regards
DL

YES ^ Bingo to this also
We find the Kingdom of God WITHIN and AMONG ourselves.
The Hebrew has two meanings and both make sense
WITHIN and AMONG
Where we love one another as equal children of God, then we establish
the Kingdom of God ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.

Two Bingo's for you, GreatestIam
Glad we are finally communicating though you don't like how I use terms the opposite ways
you use them for. Sorry. The meanings we are both talking about are the same. So BINGO!

Regards
DL

I did not mention Satan.

So now you have Satan as creator and not God.

God has a co-creator. Wow.

Tell us why God would allow Satan to mess with his work and ruin his reputation for creating all things perfect?

Regards
DL

Dear GreatestIam
No, I was saying that GOD is creator not Satan.
I agree with the video YOU posted that Satan only corrupts and destroys
and does not create.

YOUR VIDEO link is what mentioned SATAN
it explained how "Satan" has corrupted what God created.
Did you watch the video link you sent me?

I thought you were trying to explain why you linked Nature with Satan instead of God.
The Video YOU posted explained how the natural world gets corrupted by Satan.

That's what I was referring to
what YOU posted, sorry if I misunderstood your reasoning for posting that.

If this is not what you meant by 'POSTING A VIDEO THAT MENTIONS SATAN'
in this context,
GreatestIam can you please post what you MEANT
by the Video and I will respond to YOUR WORDS ONLY

The VIDEO YOU POSTED MENTIONED SATAN

Justice is when the guilty is punished. Injustice is when the innocent is punished.

Jesus, if you accept him as your savior, is you punishing the innocent instead of the guilty.

DL
---
You have an interesting point, from a logical perspective, but why dwell on ancient myths and imaginary demons/gods?

Religions have little to do with contemporary "morality", and everything to do with invented stories that supported the lifestyles of the ignorant "authorities".
And if you're uneducated & gullible, as were/are the believers, then you can enjoy the sugary thoughts about going to heaven after your body ceases to operate as a biological system, which includes your brain & mind.

:lmao: I have a masters, there are doctors, lawyers, scientists, ect that have been touched by Gods spirit.

It is the closed off minds / spirits, who think they are so much smarter than everyone else who have to get their words in on every thread about God.
If your so against it, why waste your intelligent mind in ( as you think) such a trivial thread? Or are you searching without knowing it?

---
I am always "searching" to increase my intellectual awareness of the objective reality that multiple brains perceive.

Until evidence is provided to the contrary, the so-called "spiritual" perceptions that people refer to are subjective and fantastical or illusionary.

I realize that many "educated" people have such subjective beliefs, and in all cases (to my knowledge) they are not educated in objective scientific methods pertaining to "spiritual" investigations.
I am comfortable in believing that due to my own academic & experiential history reflecting Ph.D. research in developmental psychology.

Of course, scientific methods don't produce evidence about the unobservable, and i am realistic to maintain an agnostic position about "dark" matters.
:)

P.S. GreatestIam
RE: "Invention of God and Religion"
Religious terms are like LANGUAGES for universal concepts in life

God can mean:
Wisdom, Life, Nature, Creation, Universe, Truth, Love

so saying God was invented is like saying
Wisdom is invented by man?
Life is invented by man?
Creation is invented by man?
Laws of Nature, gravity physics, science are invented by man?

Really? We made up all the laws of the universe we are trying to explain using religion?
Do you see where this is going, DL?

Just because man makes up TERMS for calling things God or other religious symbols
DOESN'T mean we "made up what these STAND FOR"

GreatestIam
* whatever group you are so opposed to, I hope you resolve these issues with that group'
and quit projecting that onto me and anyone else you associate with that group
* and if you CANNOT forgive, let go and resolve your issues with that opposing group,
then you will have proven you cannot do this "on your own"
Maybe you need a higher power to intervene if you are stuck in your own head

You cannot possibly think that
man created the laws of the universe just
because religions are man made.

The language is one thing,
but the LAWS they represent came with the universe and nature.
Man did not create the universe, just the language and symbols used to describe it.

We must be miscommunicating again, because you are clearly knowledgeable
and fully aware; there is no way you can think that man created the infinite things
that God stands for.

Last edited:
can someone tell me who "the holy spirit" is?

The original and most of the trinity concepts were father, mother, son.

Christianity has worked hard to vilify women starting with changing the moral of the Eden story from the elevation of man that Jews had to the fall of man and blaming it all on women.

The Church also never speaks of the disciples that were women.

The Church took woman out of their Trinity and had to replace her with something so they chose Holy spirit.

They also took the male out of the Jewish view of Satan and if you google Michelangelo's Eden painting, you will see that the church made Satan a female.

Not too surprising then to see why Christianity is such a misogynous religion.

If I was a woman, I would be some pissed and you would never find me putting any coin in a Christian basket.

Regards
DL

be not so bitter------in fact-----the "HOLY GHOST" is simply a translation of a Hebrew term which refers to the SPIRIT OF GOD-----SCHIENAH and it is
GRAMMATICALLY a feminine word------(which does not make it a girl----just
a concept named by a name which is grammatically feminine---the word for
HANDS is also feminine----ears too and even eyes)

While She'chicah is feminine Hands (Y'deye'im), Ears (Ahzneye'im) and Eyes (A-ney'im) are masculine.
Oat is feminism.
She'chicah represents Mercy as opposed to Judgment.

no Y'deye'im and Ahzneye'im and A-ney'im is FEMININE

Justice is when the guilty is punished. Injustice is when the innocent is punished.

Jesus, if you accept him as your savior, is you punishing the innocent instead of the guilty.

Most, perhaps all Christians believe the dogma that says that it is good to accept Jesus’s sacrifice.

That is exactly like saying that it is good to somehow gain from punishing an innocent man.

If you believe the Christian dogma of substitutionary atonement, then you pass Satan’s test and are ready for hell.

Are you ready?

Regards
DL

Anybody who believes a 2000 year old yarn woven by ancient sheep herders and camel drivers really needs to get a life. Jesus!!!!

A ghost floating on a cloud meeting a bunch of followers in the air to escort them through pearly gates to an exclusive community.

The 2/3 - 3/4 who are sinners burning eternally in a lake of fire and brimstone.

A flood which covered the earth to a depth of five miles then evaporated within a few weeks....not to mention two of each species on the face of the earth on a home made boat.

Big fish puking up live men.

Seas separating for the good guys and drowning the bad guys chasing them.

Compound walls falling at the sound of a trumpet.

A human being turned into a pillar of salt in her tracks.

Men living through a 1200 degree furnace.

The earth standing still.

Ten commandments presented to one man by god in the form of a burning bush.

A man walking on water.

A god on earth feeding five thousand plus women and children who also ate with two fish and five loaves then gathering 12 baskets of leftovers.

Water turned into fine wine.

Lepers healed by touching them.

Selectively raising dead men.

Virgin birth.

Resurrection.

Come up with something new.....you've worn out that bullshit tale two or three times.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1

Most, perhaps all Christians believe the dogma that says that it is good to accept Jesus’s sacrifice.

That is exactly like saying that it is good to somehow gain from punishing an innocent man.

If you believe the Christian dogma of substitutionary atonement, then you pass Satan’s test and are ready for hell.

Are you ready?

Regards
DL

Anybody who believes a 2000 year old yarn woven by ancient sheep herders and camel drivers really needs to get a life. Jesus!!!!

A ghost floating on a cloud meeting a bunch of followers in the air to escort them through pearly gates to an exclusive community.

The 2/3 - 3/4 who are sinners burning eternally in a lake of fire and brimstone.

A flood which covered the earth to a depth of five miles then evaporated within a few weeks....not to mention two of each species on the face of the earth on a home made boat.

A man walking on water.

A god on earth feeding five thousand plus women and children who also ate with two fish and five loaves then gathering 12 baskets of leftovers.

Virgin birth.

Resurrection.

Come up with something new.....you've worn out that bullshit tale two or three times.

the group which included Jesus, 2000 years ago, was far from "camel drivers and sheepherders" (not that THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH BEING A CAMEL
DRIVER OR SHEEPHERDER) In fact,, as people who inhabit the earth,, IN
GENERAL,, at that time------and even now-----they were RELATIVELY SOPHISTICATED-------they were LITERATE which was rare at that time
on the planet earth-------and likely utterly absent in the pile from which you
were ULTIMATELY SPAWNED (not that illiteracy in itself is a SIN)

The book that the general group----(the people who developed the
Christian religion) is-----as literature goes at that time and since----
quite sophisticated to the point of being almost sublime. You are a
jerk. He who does not appreciate the ancient scriptural writings ----
is a REAL SCHMUCK

a·poth·e·o·sis

----------------

Regards
DL

Okay GreatestIam

co-creators, etc.

"People can be Divine"

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

the highest God.

Regards
DL
^ BINGO ^ x 1M
YES DEAR GreatestIam
Heavenly peace. to restore and be like children of God who would NOT be killing each other
but will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Paradise on earth. Lasting peace and justice for all.

Strange that you want to be one with a genocidal son murdering prick of a God.

Sounds quite insane. Oh well.

Regards
DL

Okay GreatestIam

co-creators, etc.

"People can be Divine"

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

the highest God.

Regards
DL
^ BINGO ^ x 1M
YES DEAR GreatestIam

Strange that you want to be one with a genocidal son murdering prick of a God.

Sounds quite insane. Oh well.

Regards
DL

DL-----go to bed----the adults are conversing

Are you ready?

Regards
DL

A man walking on water.

Virgin birth.

Resurrection.

No argument.

You point to the stupidity of religious people, who unfortunately, have been brainwashed from youth.

And our governments do nothing to protect the minds of these poor deluded people and do not go after the lying priests and imams who profit from their lies.

We are allowing outright fraud just by calling it religion.

There ought to be a law and a government that cares about children and the brainwashing being done to them.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back