Jersey Cops Let K9 Maul Man to Death, Then Try to Steal the Video

Teddy Pollins

Feb 26, 2015
Jersey Cops Let K9 Maul Man to Death Then Try to Steal the Video - The Daily Beast
The situation is getting worse.
He was probably smart enough to send or save the video somewhere before handing it over. It's sad but the police are some of the last people you can trust with evidence these days... At least if there's even the possibility of a cop being charged or even questioned about his conduct. Man that sounds f@cked up to say.

TEDDY.Y ou are going to find that stories that cast police officers in a bad light aren't very popular around here. This is a right wind board and they love cops. I would venture to say Cops can do no wrong for most members here. There are a few objective souls like me but far and few in between! Thanks for the piece, very informative.

TEDDY.Y ou are going to find that stories that cast police officers in a bad light aren't very popular around here. This is a right wind board and they love cops. I would venture to say Cops can do no wrong for most members here. There are a few objective souls like me but far and few in between! Thanks for the piece, very informative.

There are more than you think. I've found myself with more than a few proverbial strange bedfellows on this issue.

Thanks for the story, Teddy.

Mostly that is because some people see a conspiracy everywhere they look.

Were you chanting "Hands Up, Don't Shoot"?

Hands up don t shoot did not happen in Ferguson - The Washington Post

Looks to me like some bad cops are doing some paybacks....but instead of doing it themselves, they are throwing their k9 units under the proverbial bus.

I think I would rather be shot than have a dog maul my face and tear out my throat. What a horrible way to die.

With all the dead bodies piling up your words ring hollow!

There are good cops and there are bad cops. Personally, I think most of them are bad. That doesn't mean we should put a blanket condemnation on all of them. The problem lies at the top. The criminal cops (those who exceed their authority and seek to carry out justice on their own) should not be protected by their superiors. They should be prosecuted. When they're not, it undermines public trust and gives scumbags like Sharpton an excuse to stir up trouble. They are their own worst enemy.

The word is this guy died from a PCP overdose...that was why he was acting crazy in the first place. They are awaiting finalized toxicology results to confirm.

And this post exemplifies the point I'm making.

You try to make it sound like the dog bite killed him, but that isn't the case, he died of RESPIRATORY FAILURE. As in, he stopped breathing.

"Dog mauled to death !!!!!1!!111" is utter hogwash.

You guys have a hard on for the cops, post unsubstantiated bullshit as fact, then stand on that mound of bullshit and shake your fists at the heavens.

That doesn't mean that every dead body was an innocent victim.

The word is this guy died from a PCP overdose...that was why he was acting crazy in the first place. They are awaiting finalized toxicology results to confirm.

You try to make it sound like the dog bite killed him, but that isn't the case, he died of RESPIRATORY FAILURE. As in, he stopped breathing.

You guys have a hard on for the cops, post unsubstantiated bullshit as fact, then stand on that mound of bullshit and shake your fists at the heavens.

Yeah. I assume all.anti cop threads are very slanted and misleading.....plus...the unedited video looks a LOT different.

Jersey Cops Let K9 Maul Man to Death Then Try to Steal the Video - The Daily Beast
The situation is getting worse.
He was probably smart enough to send or save the video somewhere before handing it over. It's sad but the police are some of the last people you can trust with evidence these days... At least if there's even the possibility of a cop being charged or even questioned about his conduct. Man that sounds f@cked up to say.

The whole story..
Caught on Cam Longer Video of Arrest of Vineland Man Who Died in Police Custody NBC 10 Philadelphia

The negro was high on PCP. He tried to grab a cops gun. He was ordered to roll over. He refused. Anyone who has witnessed what people high on PCP are capable of will not blame the cops for defending themselves from the simian.
No charges were laid against the cops.
Get high on PCP.
Start making problems for innocent people around you.
When the cops arrive you start fighting them and try to grab a cop's gun.
You deserve everything you get.
Including getting fucking dead.
I actually think it's a good thing that fucking criminals and thugs wonder if the cop they are assaulting just might 'go Postal' at any time.
"I wonder if I take a swing at this cop again if he's going to shoot my stupid fucking head off this time?"

The negro was high on PCP. He tried to grab a cops gun. He was ordered to roll over. He refused. Anyone who has witnessed what people high on PCP are capable of will not blame the cops for defending themselves from the simian.
No charges were laid against the cops.
Get high on PCP.
Start making problems for innocent people around you.
When the cops arrive you start fighting them and try to grab a cop's gun.
You deserve everything you get.
Including getting fucking dead.
I actually think it's a good thing that fucking criminals and thugs wonder if the cop they are assaulting just might 'go Postal' at any time.
"I wonder if I take a swing at this cop again if he's going to shoot my stupid fucking head off this time?"

I'm sure we'll be seeing this idiots mile long rap sheet before long.

What a mess...
I think that the problem is in the way how cops are educated. Why cops in Europe don't commit crimes and are friendly to people in most cases?

So in other words, instead of being forced to factually admit that THIS STORY stinks to high heaven, you wish to spin totally unrelated content into it...smh.

Let me help you stop looking stupid and contradicting yourself, it will be very difficult but I may be able to pull it off...

They are awaiting finalized toxicology results to confirm.

post unsubstantiated bullshit as fact, then stand on that mound of bullshit and shake your fists at the heavens.[/

So on the one hand, you made the first statement...
You then attempt to admonish folk doing the same thing that you did in your above mentioned quote...

So are you as stupid as the people you are claiming posted "unsubstantiated bullshit" or is your unsubstantiated bullshit, the only bullshit that counts???

“In fact there’s one video that’s out there and I haven’t seen it yet personally, but you can actually see Phillip White’s hand on the officer's weapon,” Alterman said.

Read more: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Phillip-White-Longer-Video-Vineland-K-9-Dog-Police-Death-Custody-New-Jersey-Codispoti-299146381.html#ixzz3ZN6jSYx1
Follow us: @nbcphiladelphia on Twitter | nbcphiladelphia on Facebook

Wait...the attorney has never seen this video but can attest to it's content???...what kind of new logic is this???

It was obvious that the guy was on something. Drugs often lead to death, usually the actual death occurs in custody.

With the development of so many new and lethal street drugs, this is going to be a very common occurrence. Unfortunately the other way to handle violent drug users would be to encircle them and keep them confined until whatever drug they took finally stops their heart. Of course the police would be just as responsible for not taking the person into custody and to a hospital.

Forum List

Back