Jersey Cops Let K9 Maul Man to Death, Then Try to Steal the Video

TEDDY.Y ou are going to find that stories that cast police officers in a bad light aren't very popular around here. This is a right wind board and they love cops. I would venture to say Cops can do no wrong for most members here. There are a few objective souls like me but far and few in between! Thanks for the piece, very informative.

Mostly that is because some people see a conspiracy everywhere they look.

Were you chanting "Hands Up, Don't Shoot"?

Hands up don t shoot did not happen in Ferguson - The Washington Post

With all the dead bodies piling up your words ring hollow!
That doesn't mean that every dead body was an innocent victim.
Well, an unarmed suspect running away, subdued or shackled is "innocent." That is, if we are still adhering to the principle of "innocent until proven guilty." WHen a police kills under those circumstances, he has denied the victim due process under the law. That kind of killing is happening far too often.

Jersey Cops Let K9 Maul Man to Death Then Try to Steal the Video - The Daily Beast
The situation is getting worse.
He was probably smart enough to send or save the video somewhere before handing it over. It's sad but the police are some of the last people you can trust with evidence these days... At least if there's even the possibility of a cop being charged or even questioned about his conduct. Man that sounds f@cked up to say.

Crazy lefti....wait...Daily Beast? RW'ers heads explode

t was obvious that the guy was on something. Drugs often lead to death, usually the actual death occurs in custody.

It wasn't that obvious at all. For all you know the guy could have been having a seizure or a heart attack. Or he might have just finished eating a meal at a restaurant run by Sons of the Confederacy.

TEDDY.Y ou are going to find that stories that cast police officers in a bad light aren't very popular around here. This is a right wind board and they love cops. I would venture to say Cops can do no wrong for most members here. There are a few objective souls like me but far and few in between! Thanks for the piece, very informative.

Well, an unarmed suspect running away, subdued or shackled is "innocent." That is, if we are still adhering to the principle of "innocent until proven guilty." WHen a police kills under those circumstances, he has denied the victim due process under the law. That kind of killing is happening far too often.
Are you saying that every single death was a case of cops shooting an unarmed suspect in the back? In your eyes, cops are all racist murderers and the suspects are all innocent victims. You're just as bad as the ones who always side with the cops, no matter what.

Are you saying that every single death was a case of cops shooting an unarmed suspect in the back? In your eyes, cops are all racist murderers and the suspects are all innocent victims. You're just as bad as the ones who always side with the cops, no matter what.

Are you accusing me of saying that every singe death was a case of cops shooting an unarmed suspect in the back? Look at what I said again; its right there in front of you.

I painstakingly described the situations that meet the criterion for unjustified homicide by police officers and still you missed it. You can't see the forest for the trees sometimes, SJ. What am I to do with you!

Are you accusing me of saying that every singe death was a case of cops shooting an unarmed suspect in the back? Look at what I said again; its right there in front of you.

I painstakingly described the situations that meet the criterion for unjustified homicide by police officers and still you missed it. You can't see the forest for the trees sometimes, SJ. What am I to do with you!
You only emphasize the cases that make cops look bad. I haven't noticed any examples of you condemning blacks who kill cops. If you have, maybe you could post one or two.

The word is this guy died from a PCP overdose...that was why he was acting crazy in the first place. They are awaiting finalized toxicology results to confirm.

And this post exemplifies the point I'm making.

You try to make it sound like the dog bite killed him, but that isn't the case, he died of RESPIRATORY FAILURE. As in, he stopped breathing.

"Dog mauled to death !!!!!1!!111" is utter hogwash.

You guys have a hard on for the cops, post unsubstantiated bullshit as fact, then stand on that mound of bullshit and shake your fists at the heavens.
WTF is the matter with you,are you blind,the guy is on the ground not fighting,the cop is on top of him punching away,then sics the dog on him l;etting him chew away,If you think this is good police work,well............ your and idiot,and a danger to us all,along with these types of cops

Plain as day video isn't much for a conspiracy,the proof is right there.

“In fact there’s one video that’s out there and I haven’t seen it yet personally, but you can actually see Phillip White’s hand on the officer's weapon,” Alterman said.

Read more: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Phillip-White-Longer-Video-Vineland-K-9-Dog-Police-Death-Custody-New-Jersey-Codispoti-299146381.html#ixzz3ZN6jSYx1
Follow us: @nbcphiladelphia on Twitter | nbcphiladelphia on Facebook

Wait...the attorney has never seen this video but can attest to it's content???...what kind of new logic is this???

I suspect it is the very video taken from the bystander as evidence.

Which is also i suspect why the video was seized in the first place...so the officers would have the entirety of the event on video, and not just the post editing snippets that start at the end of a three minute encounter.

I agree with a previous poster. The problem with the police forces lies at the top of the chain of command, because they aren't holding those who commit these acts responsible.

Me personally? Since both the police and the military are here to protect the rest of us (military does it overseas, police do it here in the USA), it might be a good idea for EVERYONE who joins the police force to sign a contract just like what they do when they enlist in the military, and tell the police they have to stand up to at least the same standards that the military does.

We don't love cops.

We just prefer them over Democrats. If it's a matter between believing a cop or believing a Democrat .... it's no contest.

I agree with a previous poster. The problem with the police forces lies at the top of the chain of command, because they aren't holding those who commit these acts responsible.

Me personally? Since both the police and the military are here to protect the rest of us (military does it overseas, police do it here in the USA), it might be a good idea for EVERYONE who joins the police force to sign a contract just like what they do when they enlist in the military, and tell the police they have to stand up to at least the same standards that the military does.

Their standards or their code of conduct, is higher than the military.

Police Code of Conduct

Their standards or their code of conduct, is higher than the military.

Police Code of Conduct

Then why don't they enforce it?

Sorry but that dog didn't "maul" anyone to death
Do you think it was right for them to let the dog chew on his upper body around the face and neck?
Its a fucking animal that cant speak ,yet we think they are just like a human cop,they are not

I have no idea what took place, I simply responded that dog never mauled anyone to death...and it didn't.

We don't love cops.

We just prefer them over Democrats. If it's a matter between believing a cop or believing a Democrat .... it's no contest.

A lot of cops ARE Democrats. And, prior to 1964, virtually ALL Southern cops were Democrats. Your analogy is silly!

Sorry but that dog didn't "maul" anyone to death
Do you think it was right for them to let the dog chew on his upper body around the face and neck?
Its a fucking animal that cant speak ,yet we think they are just like a human cop,they are not

I have no idea what took place, I simply responded that dog never mauled anyone to death...and it didn't.
Well the dog appeared to maul a helpless person at the behest of it's master and that activity certainly added to the likelihood of death! It did nothing to detract from it!

We don't love cops.

One more thing: The camera that took that picture is non partisan. That video speaks for itself. I don't need a democrat or republican to tell me what I saw and how to interpret it. I see that YOU do.

Forum List

Back