Jefferson Davis the founder of the confederacy wife was BLACK!!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

For Christ sakes democrats have lied about our history! They should not be teaching our fucking children! The confederacy had nothing to do with the hate of another race!
it was all about state rights!

get democrats away from our children!
EA58B806-30F6-41EB-A89F-560E73490DB8.jpeg
thats a soul sista!

I know the Irish have some racial traits we can stereotype ... but calling them Black is chromographical wrong ... Varina Davis was as white as anyone from the UK ...

States have never had the right to conclude foreign treaties ... nor the right to impose (or ignore) import tariffs ... recently, the current administration imposed tariffs on imports from China, are you suggesting California had the right to not pay these tariffs and undercut the rest of the US economy? ... that's exactly what the South was doing by purchasing all their equipment from England, together they wanted to wreak the Northeast's economy ...

Obviously ... you attended a really really bad school ... neither I nor my children were told this in public school ... we were given the complete rundown of all the important causes to the Civil War ... I'm sorry you missed out on this, your community needs to spend more tax dollars on your schools I guess ...

• Banned
I know the Irish have some racial traits we can stereotype ... but calling them Black is chromographical wrong ... Varina Davis was as white as anyone from the UK ...

States have never had the right to conclude foreign treaties ... nor the right to impose (or ignore) import tariffs ... recently, the current administration imposed tariffs on imports from China, are you suggesting California had the right to not pay these tariffs and undercut the rest of the US economy? ... that's exactly what the South was doing by purchasing all their equipment from England, together they wanted to wreak the Northeast's economy ...

Obviously ... you attended a really really bad school ... neither I nor my children were told this in public school ... we were given the complete rundown of all the important causes to the Civil War ... I'm sorry you missed out on this, your community needs to spend more tax dollars on your schools I guess ...
I don’t care you spin it, that’s a black woman!

Our OP has a pattern of lying and distorting. Notice his link asks a question and goes on to make speculations. His thread title, however, makes the bold claim his fantasy theory is factual and unchallenged. He is a delusional liar who exists in an alternate universe of denial and delusion and never hesitates to support his delusions and denials with misinformation and falsehoods.

• Banned

Our OP has a pattern of lying and distorting. Notice his link asks a question and goes on to make speculations. His thread title, however, makes the bold claim his fantasy theory is factual and unchallenged. He is a delusional liar who exists in an alternate universe of denial and delusion and never hesitates to support his delusions and denials with misinformation and falsehoods.
Are you denying the pic I posted!? That’s not a white female

What do you expect from "Blackmans Street"? It's pro black. Everything is black. It's like gays saying Abraham Lincoln was gay.

Do yourselves a favor if you have any interest in this bullcrap thread. Google Varina Davis and click on "Images". The photo used by the OP is clearly the only available photo of her looking even remotely black. All the others depicting her in all stages of her life and from various angles and multiple poses confirm her as unquestionably a white woman.

For Christ sakes democrats have lied about our history! They should not be teaching our fucking children! The confederacy had nothing to do with the hate of another race!

get democrats away from our children!View attachment 366101thats a soul sista!

You need better pictures, genius. Varina Howell Davis was white.

Yeah, couldn't be that photography sucked during that time period, and you got one shit picture.

1595446362989.png

1595446413248.png

She was white, halfwit.

I am denying you have the scholastic ability for researching and presenting a viable thesis due to your lack of even minimal formal education in researching and presenting a thesis. You saw one photo of a person and made up your mind and offered your thesis when multiple other photos were available at a click on a generic standard readily available search engine, Google. You are an easily baited nieve sucker.

Yes, it is. Could you be a little more ignorantly racist and superficial, please?

What could a possible purpose be for starting a rumor the Confederate First Lady was black?

Yeah, couldn't be that photography sucked during that time period, and you got one shit picture.

View attachment 366118

View attachment 366119

She was white, halfwit.
That’s a black woman

You are persistently illogical and painfully stupid.

There were many factors that led to the American Civil War, but slavery underlay all of them.

get democrats away from our children!View attachment 366101thats a soul sista!
Varina Davis
220px-Mrs._Jefferson_Davis%2C_full-length_studio_portrait.jpg

the image was taken in 1890
wives-varina-davis-c-1890.jpg

You are persistently illogical and painfully stupid.

There were many factors that led to the American Civil War, but slavery underlay all of them.
A campaign has begun for making Confederates seem less racist. After all, how could they be racist bigots if their first lady was a black woman?

Forum List

Back