Jefferson Davis the founder of the confederacy wife was BLACK!!

What could a possible purpose be for starting a rumor the Confederate First Lady was black?

Well, there were people who didn't like her when she was First Lady of the Confederacy (she was not popular) who made jokes about her being either mulatto or Indian, so I assume this Einstein heard that and doesn't understand sarcasm and spite when he hears it.

I know the Irish have some racial traits we can stereotype ... but calling them Black is chromographical wrong ... Varina Davis was as white as anyone from the UK ...

States have never had the right to conclude foreign treaties ... nor the right to impose (or ignore) import tariffs ... recently, the current administration imposed tariffs on imports from China, are you suggesting California had the right to not pay these tariffs and undercut the rest of the US economy? ... that's exactly what the South was doing by purchasing all their equipment from England, together they wanted to wreak the Northeast's economy ...

Obviously ... you attended a really really bad school ... neither I nor my children were told this in public school ... we were given the complete rundown of all the important causes to the Civil War ... I'm sorry you missed out on this, your community needs to spend more tax dollars on your schools I guess ...
I don’t care you spin it, that’s a black woman!

Yeah, couldn't be that photography sucked during that time period, and you got one shit picture.

View attachment 366118

View attachment 366119

She was white, halfwit.
That’s a black woman

No, she wasn't. I would know. Family history says she was my great-great-great grandmother.

She was white, of Scots-Irish-Welsh descent. And she looked like a person of Welsh descent, whatever your racist ignorance tells you.

I know the Irish have some racial traits we can stereotype ... but calling them Black is chromographical wrong ... Varina Davis was as white as anyone from the UK ...

States have never had the right to conclude foreign treaties ... nor the right to impose (or ignore) import tariffs ... recently, the current administration imposed tariffs on imports from China, are you suggesting California had the right to not pay these tariffs and undercut the rest of the US economy? ... that's exactly what the South was doing by purchasing all their equipment from England, together they wanted to wreak the Northeast's economy ...

Obviously ... you attended a really really bad school ... neither I nor my children were told this in public school ... we were given the complete rundown of all the important causes to the Civil War ... I'm sorry you missed out on this, your community needs to spend more tax dollars on your schools I guess ...

Yeah, couldn't be that photography sucked during that time period, and you got one shit picture.

View attachment 366118

View attachment 366119

She was white, halfwit.
That’s a black woman

No, she wasn't. I would know. Family history says she was my great-great-great grandmother.

She was white, of Scots-Irish-Welsh descent. And she looked like a person of Welsh descent, whatever your racist ignorance tells you.
Virginia City Montana was originally named Varina City after the First Lady of the Confederacy. A mapmaker refused to put the name of a Confederate on a map and changed it to Virginia.
To add to your family lore.

View attachment 366118

View attachment 366119

She was white, halfwit.
No she wasn’t

You are persistently illogical and painfully stupid.

There were many factors that led to the American Civil War, but slavery underlay all of them.
A campaign has begun for making Confederates seem less racist. After all, how could they be racist bigots if their first lady was a black woman?
Have you seen blacks in democrat run towns!? Talk about racism

View attachment 366118

View attachment 366119

She was white, halfwit.
That’s a black woman

Ohh how are you related to her?

There were many factors that led to the American Civil War, but slavery underlay all of them.
A campaign has begun for making Confederates seem less racist. After all, how could they be racist bigots if their first lady was a black woman?
Have you seen blacks in democrat run towns!? Talk about racism
Talk about Jitler = talk about racism.

View attachment 366118

View attachment 366119

She was white, halfwit.
That’s a black woman

You don't read well, do you?

View attachment 366118

View attachment 366119

She was white, halfwit.
That’s a black woman

Prove it

View attachment 366118

View attachment 366119

She was white, halfwit.
That’s a black woman

Prove it

Well, you just asked me a question I answered in the post you were responding to, so there's that.

No, it didn't. the South had already won every Court and legislative battle over slavery. Northern interests profited more off of slavery than southern plantation owners did. That's why the came up with a scheme to tax it to pay for their own welfare programs, and the corporate railroad lawyer Lincoln was hired to get it for them. You just aren't getting enough nourishment from those feces you like to play with and eat, is all.

No, it didn't. ...
It underlay everything that led to the American Civil War.

1. The westward expansion thing
  2. the tax thing (by your own admission)
  3. the states rights thing
  4. the representation thing
  5. the economic thing
  6. most importantly, the morality thing

how does that ^^^^ relate to VARINA DAVIS??? you got something or are you guessing?

Forum List

Back