Jeff sessions is standing up to Donald Trump, can you believe it?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
“Look, I know your anger, but recusal was required by law. I did my duty & you're damn fortunate I did. It protected the rule of law & resulted in your exoneration. Your personal feelings don't dictate who Alabama picks as their senator, the people of Alabama do,” Sessions tweeted late Friday night.

They may be tiny, but they’re there. This guy has balls.
Jeff Sessions standing up to Donald Trump?
Who would’ve thought it?

“Look, I know your anger, but recusal was required by law. I did my duty & you're damn fortunate I did. It protected the rule of law & resulted in your exoneration. Your personal feelings don't dictate who Alabama picks as their senator, the people of Alabama do,” Sessions tweeted late Friday night.

Who would’ve thought it?

He was right to recuse, but it didn't result in exoneration.

Who would’ve thought it?

sessions is a disgusting old fool

he not only betrayed trump but trump voters all over America

Alabama nearly always votes for the one who will fuck them over the worst. If Sessions can convince them he will absolutely betray them at every turn he will win, otherwise the other guy will get a turn at dragging Alabama down. It all ends up the same.

Who would’ve thought it?

He was right to recuse, but it didn't result in exoneration.
Well ya better report this "inside" information you have to the FBI then

The Sessions matter is an example of Donald Trump at his worst. Sessions made a rational judgment call to recuse himself, and Donald Trump disagreed. In fact Trump blames the whole "Russia collusion" episode on Sessions' decision, which conclusion is not particularly rational. If Sessions had not recused, and had quashed the whole DOJ investigation, not much would have changed, as Congress would have made it into a three-ring circus, as they did with the Ukraine-QPQ fiasco later on.

The President doesn't do anything gracefully. It is not in him. His continued antagonism toward Sessions - an excellent Republican public servant - is grotesque.

But he remains the best fucking U.S. President of the past 100 years. Go figure.

• President Donald Trump complained “Everybody’s trying to get me” after he learned that Robert Mueller had been appointed special counsel to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election that sent Trump to the White House, according to a new book.
  • Trump also called Attorney General Jeff Sessions “mentally retarded,” was called “unhinged” and an “idiot” by his chief of staff John Kelly, according to Woodward.
  • Woodward, according to The Washington Post’s preview of the book “Fear,” writes that Trump exploded in a rage after being subjected to a practice interview with his own lawyer playing the role of Mueller.
Woodward reports that after Trump finally condemned white supremacists and neo-Nazis — he initially claimed that “both sides” were to blame for violence during a white supremacist rally last year in Charlottesville, Virginia — he complained to aides, “That was the biggest f---ing mistake I’ve made.”

Has balls... pfft... if he had balls he wouldn't have recused himself. He's a spineless dumbass that caved to demtrash pressure.
He didn’t really have a choice if he followed the law. But Trump doesn’t follow the law. We know that.

Who would’ve thought it?

So if he had the choice between betraying America and betraying Trump voters, I’m glad he chose trump voters and not America.

Sessions should run as a democrat
Because he followed the law?

he’s a racist, he belongs with the GOP. But there are some GOP that have a tiny bit of respect for the law beyond their racist behavior.

The Sessions matter is an example of Donald Trump at his worst. Sessions made a rational judgment call to recuse himself, and Donald Trump disagreed. In fact Trump blames the whole "Russia collusion" episode on Sessions' decision, which conclusion is not particularly rational. If Sessions had not recused, and had quashed the whole DOJ investigation, not much would have changed, as Congress would have made it into a three-ring circus, as they did with the Ukraine-QPQ fiasco later on.

The President doesn't do anything gracefully. It is not in him. His continued antagonism toward Sessions - an excellent Republican public servant - is grotesque.

But he remains the best fucking U.S. President of the past 100 years. Go figure.
Donald Trump has been the worst president this country has ever had. Just the way he’s mismanaged this pandemic proves it.
he didn’t build a great economy. He took over Obama’s great economy and ruined it.

1590245375226.jpeg

Who would’ve thought it?

So if he had the choice between betraying America and betraying Trump voters, I’m glad he chose trump voters and not America.
Betraying America is your term not mine

Trump was the duly elected president

and Sessions was key to the soft coup attempt that followed

Who would’ve thought it?

Apparently sessions was following the law to recuse himself.

So he remained loyal to the country's laws, but "betrayed" the president by doing so...and this upsets you greatly.

You cultists really should take some time to think about how fucked up your priorities are right now.

Who would’ve thought it?

Apparently sessions was following the law to recuse himself.

So he remained loyal to the country's laws, but "betrayed" the president by doing so...and this upsets you greatly.

You cultists really should take some time to think about how fucked up your priorities are right now.
Sessions did not have to recuse himself

Well, you will have to excuse me if i don't take a Trump U graduate's word on that.
Interested parties could have moved to impeach Sessions or found a compliant obama judge for a ruling

which was all within the law

and sessions had every right to remain AG till legally removed
Yet Sessions followed the law and did what everyone agrees was the right thing. Well, everyone except trump and his diehard cultists.

So again, loyalty to trump comes above loyalty to the country and its laws, for the cult. Everyone sees this.

Well, you will have to excuse me if i don't take a Trump U graduate's word on that.
Interested parties could have moved to impeach Sessions or found a compliant obama judge for a ruling

which was all within the law

and sessions had every right to remain AG till legally removed
Yet Sessions followed the law and did what everyone agrees was the right thing. Well, everyone except trump and his diehard cultists.

So again, loyalty to trump comes above loyalty to the country and its laws, for the cult. Everyone sees this.
Not everyone agrees

only confirmed trump haters

Forum List

Back